Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Exit Interview: Barbie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Exit Interview: Barbie  Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview: Barbie    Exit Interview: Barbie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:36 pm

Exit Interview: Barbie  -106

Thank you for taking part this season! It’s sad to see your time be cut short, but I appreciate you taking the time to play! Before you go, may you please complete this exit interview?

Who was your closest ally in the game?
Han

Where do you think you went wrong this season?
I didn't. People were jealous and obsessed with me for whatever reason. They knew I was winning so obviously they had to stop that.

At this point, is there anyone left in the game that you want to be eliminated next?
Um yeah a 5-way elimination with Crustina, Greg, Simon, Kylie, and Loki  

Did you have fun this season? Any suggestions for a future season?
I did! It was fun always winning 💅 No suggestions. I suck at Survivor and social game is important and I did not want to talk to these people.

What will you be basing your jury vote in the end and who are you rooting for?
My Jury vote is going to whoever I hate the least ... or who looks the cutest.

Thanks again for signing up. Feel free to continue watching the game. At the end of the season we will have an identity reveal where you can find out who all was a part of this season. Have a good one!

Chucky, Norma Stitz and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Barbie    Exit Interview: Barbie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:47 pm

Barbie, you were robbed. There are snakes in this game and I am sure Roger the I Can Never Show For A Comp Alien is one of them. It's obvious he's turned on the OG 6. Shame on him. SHAME ON HIM!

I was not surprised they came for you, tho. You seemed like an under the radar comp threat and I was expecting you to go on a run at any time!!

You were fun. Sorry for disliking your posts from time to time cuz I'm a salty bitch! You played a good game!

John Probst, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Barbie    Exit Interview: Barbie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:28 pm

Roger has no loyalty to anything or anyone lmao

John Probst, Chucky and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Barbie    Exit Interview: Barbie  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:35 pm

Fuck you, Roger. There. I said it. 😆

You've had some nerve missing comp after comp after comp and letting those 5 people carry you only to show up way after the fact with your "I LOVE US. WE KILLED IT!" bullshit. I use to find it comical and now I just find it to be really, really sad.

Sod off, you bucket of hypocritical bolts.

John Probst, Chucky and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exit Interview: Barbie    Exit Interview: Barbie  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1