Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Exit Interview: Hikari Kuina

Go down 
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Exit Interview: Hikari Kuina Empty
PostSubject: Exit Interview: Hikari Kuina   Exit Interview: Hikari Kuina Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:34 am

Exit Interview: Hikari Kuina 118a0bb346af273b250261076d6e5773fbdfc9f8

Thank you for taking part this season! It’s sad to see your time be cut short, but I appreciate you taking the time to play! Before you go, may you please complete this exit interview?

Who was your closest ally in the game?
my closest ally was rio. no it was not because we were in a showmance and i was flirting with that man all day but because he's the only one who really spoke to me. he's a great person im excited to know who it was.

Where do you think you went wrong this season?
i didn't do anything wrong, i genuinely tried my best to make connections and get far but the thing is, all of these people are blindly following the leader and not making any moves. they're just picking people off one by one. if it in an alliance with 2 people i know have an idol and with a ton of comp beasts, im gonna try to fuck them over, bc i am not winning against them. i just think they're all fucking idiots. the biggest thing wrong with my game was being on the blue team and being set up for people to want me gone from the start. i wanted to vote out ryan because i wanted to gain the trust of people from the other tribes and show them we werent all together, but i guess maybe i should've kept him so blue couldn't have a better chance because these STUPID FUCKING PEOPLE REFUSE TO WORK WITH ANYONE ELSE. like god fuck off. even if i kept ryan, i think han and roger would've branched off. han was a fucking idiot to not tie the vote round one of merge. who the fuck is voting marty liek fuck off?? stupid ass.

At this point, is there anyone left in the game that you want to be eliminated next?
everyone besides rio and marty. i just dont care for them all.  

Did you have fun this season? Any suggestions for a future season?
i had a ton of fun. it was extremely well run and i enjoyed all the twists. i have no suggestions, i think you do everything great.

What will you be basing your jury vote in the end and who are you rooting for?
im going to base it off of who played the best game and who has the best answers. pretty much whoever is controlling that big alliance bc they got people devouring their asshole on the daily, i respect it. my vote is up in the air. i won't give it to kylie tho bc she done pissed me off on the way out with her "i thought you didn't trust me Sad i'm sorry you were isolated the entire game Sad" shit. girl shut up. i am rooting for simon. he's incredibly smart. of course i am also rooting for marty and rio too but i think simon probably has the best game.

Thanks again for signing up. Feel free to continue watching the game. At the end of the season we will have an identity reveal where you can find out who all was a part of this season. Have a good one!

Chucky, Kang Sae-Byeok, Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1