Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ

Go down 
+5
Christina Aguilera
Marty McFly
Hikari Kuina
Loki
John Probst
9 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 7:54 pm

Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Tribe

Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- We are officially at the halfway mark. Nine down, nine left. How does that feel?
- At this point does the game become predictable or is there room for a shakeup?
- Are all the hidden immunity idols out of play or are there still idols that you are unsure of?
- You guys have been incredible wonderful to host to this season. Give yourself a pat on the back!

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 8:55 PM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 8:55 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Christina Aguilera
Greg Roberts
Hikari Kuina
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Roger
Simon

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:10 pm

- We are officially at the halfway mark. Nine down, nine left. How does that feel?
Feels crazy. It's been a week, but honestly there's so much game to go. It feels like ages ago that Janis got voted out.

- At this point does the game become predictable or is there room for a shakeup?
It would be silly to think there won't be shake ups. Doesn't matter what anybody's position in the game is, they all have the same goal.

- Are all the hidden immunity idols out of play or are there still idols that you are unsure of?
Why don't you tell me?

- You guys have been incredible wonderful to host to this season. Give yourself a pat on the back!

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:12 pm

We are officially at the halfway mark. Nine down, nine left. How does that feel?

so great!! i'm really happy to have made it this far and i'm proud of myself!

At this point does the game become predictable or is there room for a shakeup?

i think who is being targeted is predictable at this point there's a reoccurring pattern. does that mean i have known anything about the vote for the last 2 rounds? no absolutely not. i just be here.

Are all the hidden immunity idols out of play or are there still idols that you are unsure of?

i believe theres 2 more left, who has them i am unsure of.

You guys have been incredible wonderful to host to this season. Give yourself a pat on the back!

thank you for the wonderful season and twists and competitions! i am so glad i was invited to play. you're all fantastic hosts and make it so easy to want to continue giving it your all every day!

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:32 pm

It feels nice! I didn't expect to still be here but I'm happy.

i think there's going to be shakeups no matter what. not all of us gets to sit at the end in front of the jury.

ive only seen one played so im assuming there's two left.

Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Vr9t

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:34 pm

We are officially at the halfway mark. Nine down, nine left. How does that feel?
It feels great making it this far specially when my tribe kept losing at the beginning
This game is anything but predictable..anything can happen in a game like Survivor
There might be 1 or 2 left, not sure

Thank you I love you
You guys are also doing a great job at hosting! Really enjoying this game!! <3333

Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Clapping-christina-aguilera

John Probst, Chucky and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:37 pm

Insane! I feel like the game has happened so quickly!

It wouldn’t be Survivor if there wasn’t a possibility of a shakeup. It goes hand in hand with the game.

I believe there are still two in play.

You have been an amazing host, all of you! This game has been so much fun!

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:41 pm

UNREAL! I’m so happy to have made it to this point. I genuinely didn’t think I would

I don’t even think it’s possible for this game to be predictable. I always expect the unexpected

Idk give me host access so I can find out lol

Aww thank you 🥺

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:15 pm

Good luck everyone
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:17 pm

I think it will be predictable honestly. I’m really sorry that I’ve been less active since merge, but I’ve enjoyed my time with you all, hosts, it’s been a great season and hopefully I can stay now that I’m better

Chucky and Piers like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:54 am

Tribal up soon.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:05 am

Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

Will the holder of the immunity necklace please come forward?

Spoiler:

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Sixth vote

Spoiler:

Seventh vote

Spoiler:

Eighth vote

The TENTH person voted out of Survivor Evolution and THIRD member of the jury is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BARBZ, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your ninth immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Eight remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:11 am

thank you to the hosts for making this amazing season and giving me the opportunity to play. john, you are so brilliant and i hope to play something you host again soon, im sorry for flopping hdsgehe i gave it my all. chunkles thanks for making my confessional interesting and dealing with my spiraling <3 norma and hasbulla y'all are also amazing xo!

John Probst, Chucky, Norma Stitz, Han Mi-nyeo, Kang Sae-Byeok, Piers, Barbie and like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:42 am

Sorry I was inactive last night, had some personal stuff I needed to deal with. Bye Hikari, sorry to see you go!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:29 am

Hikari Sad

This game was everything it was to me because of you. I’m sure I’ll be with you by tomorrow, but I’m sorry for flopping and just know you were the greatest ally I could ever ask for 🥺

Chucky and Hikari Kuina like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 11:50 am

Han and Barbie I love you too and miss you both but Hikari had my whole heart so I had to let her know

Chucky, Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Piers and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:31 pm

Thread locked.

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #10 - BARBZ
Page 1 of 1