Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ

Go down 
+5
Loki
Greg Roberts
Marty McFly
Christina Aguilera
John Probst
9 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:37 pm

Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Tribe

Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- We have two people from each of the original tribes in the final six. How did this happen?
- What becomes more important this late in the game - original loyalties or your chance at winning in the end?
- What do you think the jury is looking for in a winner for this season?
- What can you do personally to make sure you satisfy the qualifications you listed above?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 8:37 PM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 8:37 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Christina Aguilera
Greg Roberts
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Roger

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:41 pm

Also, because idols are no longer in play, if I get all the votes early then I'll post Tribal Council early xo.

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:46 pm

- We have two people from each of the original tribes in the final six. How did this happen?
It was rigged

- What becomes more important this late in the game - original loyalties or your chance at winning in the end?
Loyalties for me cause in the end it is only a game and you also needs votes if you want to make it to the end

Someone who has a great resume such as winning challenges and making big moves

- What can you do personally to make sure you satisfy the qualifications you listed above?
Well I have done what I can in this game maybe try to win competitions   Embarassed

John Probst, Chucky and Kylie Bunbury like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:53 pm

That's just how the cards fell but isn't that great!

loyalty and winning!

someone cute and fun like me

i was born with it, not something you learn tbh

John Probst, Chucky and Kylie Bunbury like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:55 pm

I dont really think we meant for it to happen like this it just sort of did lmao.

Stay loyal to your closest allies. Dont trust people who have clearly not had your back this entire merge. Some people just message you when they need your vote, easily replaceable. You guys know who I have in this game and Im willing to ride or die to the end. If you vote me tonight its a vote for who the jury already hates. I know Barbie and Han would never vote for me to win... like ever.

Probably the opposite of what I did apparently lmao. With all the work you put in to this game John I would think they would want someone who played hard and was always here and always ready to fight for themselves and their alliance. Someone who made big moves and took out big name players and people who were favorite to win.  

Keep showing up keep fighting, just gotta survive one day at a time my friend.  

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 7:57 pm

There's definitely still some original tribe loyalties. Even last vote, it wasn't fun voting out Kylie, a fellow VVitch cause I thought we were tight.

I got nothing after tonight. But I promise you one thing, 4 doesn't fit into 3. So once I'm gone, what do you think is going to happen? It's easy to make me public enemy number 1. I win stuff, my sense of humor sucks, the jury hates me. But as soon as I leave, the big shield is gone. It might not be a bad idea to bring me in.

Apparently, whatever I'm not lol. But seriously, I don't know. They all have their own set of standards.

You know, I'm already so proud of myself in this game. I don't think I'll get there but I do know that I'll be as humble in defeat as I am in victory.

John Probst, Chucky, Hikari Kuina, Greg Roberts and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 8:22 pm

John Probst wrote:
Also, because idols are no longer in play, if I get all the votes early then I'll post Tribal Council early xo.

How early ??

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:08 pm

Thanks for having me John! Cant believe its been like 8 years since ive played on of these! These new players are a different breed! Good luck guys.

John Probst, Chucky, Rio, Toe Beans The Spider and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:03 pm

John is a little....out of it. Tribal Council will be posted soon.
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:05 pm

Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

The THIRTEENTH person voted out of Survivor Evolution and SIXTH member of the jury is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BARBZ, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tomorrow for your twelfth immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Five remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:

John Probst, Barbie and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:07 pm

Legend.

I also think Greg Roberts was a great character choice. Thanks for playing <3

Chucky, Norma Stitz, Christina Aguilera, Rio, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Greg Roberts and like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:10 pm

Chucky wrote:

No I’m just out enjoying life 😹😹

Chucky, Simon, Barbie and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:10 pm

bye greg you won't be missed

Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Abi-youre-dead

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:11 pm

John Probst wrote:
Chucky wrote:

No I’m just out enjoying life 😹😹

Me when I lie Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ 1f63e Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ 1f639

Barbie and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:26 pm

How dare you have a life Jonthan!

Take me to the ponderosa! Im ready.

John Probst, Chucky and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:29 pm

Bye Greg, heck of a ride.

Greg Roberts and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 12:58 am

Bye Greg, it was nice getting to know you. Can say you were a great competitor and I was honored to play with you

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 1:05 am

At this point I think it's pure luck. I'm the first shocked that Roger and I are the last 2 from our tribe

It becomes about balance and your chance to win at the end. I know when I got sick I was less active for 3 rounds and I feel like that will hurt my chances with the jury, so I just have to find ways to get there to explain my game

Someone who has a well rounded game, that's what I would look for. Someone who Outwits, Outplays, Outlasts the best

I need to do better in these challenges, I'm just literally stupid. These are so creative and hard, I can't get my hands on any necklaces. That would be a good place to start

John Probst and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 2:10 am

Bye Greg, you’re a sweet dude and I’m sorry I lied to you Sad 💔

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 2:17 am

The dynamics of a tribe are always so interesting bc it’s simply about how the cards happened to fall.
It’s all about balance, like Rio said, but balance can be next to impossible to find at some points.
Jury’s tend to vote w their heart so probably not someone who lied, manipulated, etc. but I think we’ve all done plenty of that so hopefully, the jury awards the player that did the best they could with the hand they were dealt.
I could start actually winning shit lol

John Probst and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 7:19 am

Bye Greg!! You were fun to play with and a great competitor 💕

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:25 pm

Thread locked.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #13 - BARBZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Tribal Council :: Tribal Council-
Jump to: