Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ

Go down 
+9
Kylie Bunbury
Christina Aguilera
Marty McFly
Simon
Loki
Han Mi-nyeo
Chucky
Hasbulla
John Probst
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:40 pm

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Tribe

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- On a scale of 1-10, how stanky is this merged tribe? (from Greg)
- Now that the jury is forming, does jury management come into play when making decisions? (from Malcolm)
- You guys have been playing Kumbaya for the past week; when are we going to see some drama? (from Key)
- What is your favorite animal? (from John)

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 8:40 PM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 8:40 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Christina Aguilera
Greg Roberts
Han Mi-nyeo
Hikari Kuina
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Roger
Simon

Chucky and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:42 pm

I want you all to describe the stank.

John Probst and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:44 pm

When Malcolm asks the most sensible question.

John Probst, Norma Stitz and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:46 pm

Quite stanky. Barbie left a huge shit in the middle of camp before leaving as a form of protest.

- Now that the jury is forming, does jury management come into play when making decisions? (from Malcolm)

I think people have been thinking about jury management for a while, even before jury came into play, because everybody is so scared to speak their mind and show their cards. I think I've proven my honesty in here with everybody I've committed to - whether they can say the same to me is the question. If I end up on that jury and know that a finalist lied to me without good reason, they can kiss my ass and say goodbye to my vote.

- You guys have been playing Kumbaya for the past week; when are we going to see some drama? (from Key)

Chuckles, did you forget that dramatic challenge you hosted already? Mi-nyeo says what's on her mind. People think that's a bad trait to have but frankly, I couldn't give a shit. Barbie was right when she said most of the people here are boring. Get over yourselves Jesus FUCK. Give us something. Anything.

Orangutan.

John Probst, Chucky, Barbie and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:56 pm

It's close to an 11 if we're being honest. Have you ever been to Brooklyn? It's THAT bad.

Yes and no. I'm still here trying to survive one day at time. Does the squirrel think of the massive bundle of nuts it's buried before winter? No. It just thinks about finding that one juicy acorn every day. We can learn a lot from the squirrel (S8 btw).

Barbie left a wake of blood in tears, are you not entertained? The great philosopher, Nelly once said "it's gettin hot in hure." As for me, I don't really live for the drama. I don't care about it. I'm just going to keep a chill vibe throughout.

I think Owls are just the neatest things.

John Probst, Chucky, Simon and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:58 pm

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ LOJ8Qv

Yes, definitely because when the time comes, the jury is deciding who is winning this game so it should come into play for everyone when making decisions.

Did you forget what happened during the challenge the other day? lol

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Penguins-walking-1573660106

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:06 pm

very stinky actually. i'd say a solid 9.5 and i'm glad someone finally asked. thanks greg!

it's early jury so i haven't thought that far. it's a no for me!

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Fba9a09edd176cf140ace567448fe517

i got two votes last tribal council so i'm not feeling the kumbaya

i like cows

John Probst, Chucky, Barbie and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:13 pm

On a scale of 1-10, how stanky is this merged tribe? (from Greg)
probably a 7

Of course, jury management is important but you also have to make decisions for what’s best for your game if you want to make it to the end.  

Drama are for the weak

Horse

John Probst, Chucky and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:22 pm

Disliking my post cause I don’t like odd numbers
Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Giphy
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:23 pm

On a scale of 1-10, how stanky is this merged tribe? (from Greg)

So stanky! No amount of febreze can help it

We’re still dealing with John’s sick twist. For me it’s kinda hard to see beyond surviving the twist.

See I was on a tribe that went to almost every tribal. I’ve had enough stress this season. I’m completely fine without the drama lol

I love bunny’s

John Probst, Chucky and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:52 pm

The stank is trew the roof with this group!

Jury management should always be in the back of your mind when making moves and talking to your tribe mates. In the end, they will be deciding the winner.

I truly believe that the drama will come eventually, right now It looks like everyone is playing a straight up game and there is no need for drama...yet.

I love all animals! But my favourite would have to be a Grizzly Bear.

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:13 pm

Not everyone is playing a straight up game. Whoever is lying on my name and saying I orchestrated the Barbie vote is a trash ass bitch and can kiss my ass 💋

John Probst, Chucky, Barbie and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 7:56 am

Tribal will be posted shortly after the deadline.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:41 am

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

Will the holder of the immunity necklace please come forward?

Spoiler:

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

Sixth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Seventh vote

Spoiler:

Eighth vote

Spoiler:

Ninth vote

The NINTH person voted out of Survivor Evolution and SECOND member of the jury is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BARBZ, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your eighth immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Nine remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:45 am

My name, is Mi-nyeo.

Hasbulla and Piers like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:46 am

Well thank fuck I don’t have to pretend to enjoy conversation with you absolute bags of air anymore Jesus Christ you’re all BORING AS FUCK!

Hikari, Rio - you guys are DUMB for letting Ryan go. We would’ve had a cute majority at merge and I’m not convinced you’ve both been completely honest with me over the past couple of days. Rio, if you’re lying about being sick then you need a slap.

Roger - you are a messsss and you do not deserve to be here. The fact you’ve missed multiple competitions and been carried to this point drives me insane. You’re very lucky you ended up on Exorcist, that’s all I’ll say.

Kylie - You are one basic ass player. Have you ever seen a season of survivor in your life? It’s about actually engaging in conversation with your tribemates. You expect to be able to win a game like this without doing that? Foolish. Moron.

Loki - You’re also kinda boring but at least you reply to messages. Your sense of humour is tragic though and I found myself cringing whenever you tried to be funny. Or maybe I’m just a grumpy asshole.

Simon - I made the Pest Control room because this cast is SO boring I tried to bring in some drama but still nobody bit. I mean 🥱

Marty - You have at least tried to socialize with me these past couple days. Not sure what game you’re playing but it’s probably the most interesting one here, which isn’t saying a lot.

Christina - crusty.

Greg - weirdo.

John Probst, Chucky, Hasbulla, Piers, Rio, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:00 am

Aw did I hurt somebody's feelings? Cry some more, losers.

Chucky and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:03 am

Yeah actually you kinda hurt my feelings Han. You were one of the last people I could trust in this house and you hurled me under the bus with lies to try and save yourself and then couldn’t own it when I confronted you. I almost couldn’t even believe it, I didn’t think there was any way you could’ve turned on me. And to say I don’t deserve to be here? That’s just twisting the knife. I’m sorry you feel that way and I wish you the best in jury

Han Mi-nyeo, Barbie and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:09 am

Roger the Alien wrote:
Yeah actually you kinda hurt my feelings Han. You were one of the last people I could trust in this house and you hurled me under the bus with lies to try and save yourself and then couldn’t own it when I confronted you. I almost couldn’t even believe it, I didn’t think there was any way you could’ve turned on me. And to say I don’t deserve to be here? That’s just twisting the knife. I’m sorry you feel that way and I wish you the best in jury

Roger, you're very nice but people who don't turn up to competitions drive me nuts. It was you or I this tribal so I did what I had to do and still came up short. Chipmunk can't be trusted if you truly never fed my name and Barbie's. Good luck.

Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:29 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Roger the Alien wrote:

Roger, you're very nice but people who don't turn up to competitions drive me nuts. It was you or I this tribal so I did what I had to do and still came up short. Chipmunk can't be trusted if you truly never fed my name and Barbie's. Good luck.

Which he did. He mentioned being close to you, but then threw your name out as well as Barbie’s. It confused me and thought he was trying to set me up (this happened the round you made that room) because how do you go from saying you trust someone then throw them under the bus. Lol I didn’t lie about this and Roger knows it.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:32 am

Lmao listen rodent, I definitely told you I liked and trusted Barbie and Han but I NEVER dropped their names and you know that you lying little squirrel. Maybe you couldn’t read what I said bc your vision is trash and that’s why you need those ugly ass Harry Potter glasses

Han Mi-nyeo, Piers, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:33 am

You just said yourself that shit doesn’t make sense and you expect others to believe you ? Bye

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:34 am

Looks like we just found out who the second vote to get rid of me was
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:34 am

Roger the Alien wrote:
Lmao listen rodent, I definitely told you I liked and trusted Barbie and Han but I NEVER dropped their names and you know that you lying little squirrel. Maybe you couldn’t read what I said bc your vision is trash and that’s why you need those ugly ass Harry Potter glasses

Did you not also say that Hikari or Rio had the idol? Lmao
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:39 am

Yes I did, I said that I thought if anyone had the idol, it was either Hikari bc she’s a comp beast or Rio bc he was very active the first day. You asked me and I was honest but I never dropped Barbie or Han’s names bc unlike you, I’m not a rat. Literally or figuratively

Han Mi-nyeo and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next