Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ

Go down 
+3
Christina Aguilera
Rio
Chucky
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chucky

Chucky

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:00 pm

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ Tribe

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- Do you think you've done a well enough job to win over the Jury?
- It's Final 5 - one is leaving, and it's not Loki. Why do the rest of you think you deserve to be here?
- As finale night approaches, do you think you have what it takes to reach it?
- Do you think you have respect from the Jury

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 9:00 PM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 9:00 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Christina Aguilera
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Roger

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:04 pm

Oh, and if votes are early, I will post them early <3

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:04 pm

I started off decent but I have sucked so bad since the merge that it would take a miracle for me to get this win. Everyone else left is more deserving and has done more than me

- It's Final 5 - one is leaving, and it's not Loki. Why do the rest of you think you deserve to be here?
Deserve is a big word at this point. Loki deserves to be here because he won the immunity. The rest of us will deserve it if we manage to stay

My ass cheeks are clenched hard for this vote, I rarely feel safe in this game, but my word has been good and I don't plan to change that

Maybe from one, but the rest probably overlook me

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:10 pm

I would hope so.

Well since I was a target since merge, I say that the fact that I made final 5 is pretty huge.

I mean I hope I do. Anything can happen at this point

I think some of them do, not really sure.

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:16 pm

Hopefully, but like I said yesterday, they all are going to have their own standards. I just hope, IF I get there that I can win more of them over than the people next to me.

I'm going to be watching the show excited just like the jurors tonight.

I'm on borrowed time until I'm not. I'm having fun and if my run ends, but I feel good.

I hope I'm starting to earn it. Maybe they don't like my jokes, or my gameplay, but hopefully they can respect what I've done.

John Probst, Chucky and Hikari Kuina like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:26 pm

Congrats to everyone for making it this far; you should all be very happy with yourselves.

Chucky, Norma Stitz, Christina Aguilera, Rio, Marty McFly and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:31 pm

Thanks Tatum

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:01 pm

I hope so! Hi Simon!

I fought hard to be here and I'm not going to give that up easily.

If I survive tonight, I have a 75% chance of making it to FTC. I'd say those are pretty good odds.

Probably not but im not gonna kiss ass lol

John Probst, Chucky, Hikari Kuina and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:29 pm

no likes even from john and chucky... alright

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Crying-regina

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:31 pm

love u kuina

Hikari Kuina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:36 pm

The two dislikes are probably from John and Chucky 😂

John Probst and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:20 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
no likes even from john and chucky... alright

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Crying-regina

I gotchu 😍

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:23 pm

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:09 pm

Tribal Council up shortly <3
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:10 pm

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

The FOURTEENTH person voted out of Survivor Evolution and SEVENTH member of the jury is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BARBZ, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tomorrow for your twelfth immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Four remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:

Simon and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:13 pm

*Exhales* the paranoia every round is aging me so much this game. Thank you for keeping me everyone. Marty I'm so sorry it came to this. You're such a nice guy and you deserved better

Greg Roberts and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:18 pm

Again Marty, I really am so sorry for lying to you 😭😭😭💔💔💔

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:20 pm

Can't say I'm surprised. It gets super tricky towards the end and it's so easy to flip flop in survivor. 

I don't normally play the way I have so I want to say that I was only unnecessarily mean to Simon and Greg because I wanted to get out of that nice guy category I was being put in since the merge. All my public posts towards both of you was just me provoking you both to start an argument and make me look bad. I'm so sorry if I hurt you two!!! Barbie, Minyeo and Kylie all said nice things about me on their way out and it made me worry that I would be voted out for being liked by the jury and I had to switch it up. It was a fun change from my usual play style. But alas, I still fell short. 

Kylie and Kuina, you've both made this survivor experience very enjoyable. Kylie ily and you deserve the entire world too!! and more! Kuina you know ily too and it sucked that we had to be on different sides when we merged. I'm sorry it didn't work out for us 3! 

Christina, Roger, Rio and Loki good luck to all of you!!

John, you know I adore you!!! Thank you so much for inviting me to play! And thank you for putting up with me in this game, I hope I was on my best behavior lol. I came here to have fun and I did. I had soooo much fun. Key, Greg and Malcolm ily all!! (but I love Key the most) You're all great hosts. <3 

Peace. Marty out! 

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Giphy

John Probst, Chucky, Norma Stitz, Hikari Kuina, Kylie Bunbury, Christina Aguilera, Rio and like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:22 pm

Ugh this is why you're the best! I freaking love you Marty!!!! I'll miss our Confessionals Sad Sad

Rio, Roger the Alien and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:23 pm

Sorry to see you go Marty!! Had fun playing with you!!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:23 pm

You’re the kindest purest soul ever and I really do wish you the best in jury Marty I love you

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:26 pm

Marty Sad I love you buddy

Greg Roberts and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:28 pm

Bye Marty, you’re alright in my book! Rock on.

Rio, Greg Roberts, Roger the Alien and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:38 pm

Congrats final 4!!!

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 11:48 pm

Yes, congrats on final 4 everyone. I would have never predicted this 4 to be left standing at the end

Greg Roberts likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ    Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #14 - BARBZ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Tribal Council :: Tribal Council-
Jump to: