Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Han & Marty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Han & Marty Empty
PostSubject: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:41 pm

Only the hosts, Han, & Marty have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:26 pm

Room for Han & Marty Squid-game-gong-yoo
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 3:56 pm

Hey Marty!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:09 pm

hello minyeo!!! nice to finally meet you omg <3
how are you feeling about the merge! it's so wild that you've never been to tribal lol
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:15 pm

omg you used my correct name, a man after my heart.

I'm a little nervous about merge just because I made so many... friends... a few challenges back lmao. And yeah, Barbie, Roger and I have a real storm coming because there's no escaping tribal attendance from this point forward!

Any exciting gossip from the TCs you've attended?

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 5:14 pm

idk han and hikari are both surnames so it feels too formal to call you both that lol

well... you sure did lol i didn't really care because you were in the right on the round 2 thing and you apologized for the other one when you realized you were wrong so like... that's over. and im sure you're friends with the hosts and you werent attacking them the way patty made it seem like. it would be weird if people were still harboring bad feelings after that lmao

anyways!!!!! not really no LOL all the people i voted for were inactives. idk if you're surprised about the ryan vote since he's blue but he was inactive it was like a no brainer vote.

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:08 pm

It didn't surprise me at all because he has been pretty inactive throughout! Have any idols been played at all?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:51 pm

no i don't think so, i think all idols are still in play
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:53 pm

That is actually terrifying lmao.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:25 pm

tell me about it LOL hidden immunity and 3 idols? we love the chaos
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:26 pm

Yeah there's gonna be some interesting conversations happening over the next 12 hours or so that's for sure! I'm not entirely sure where my place is in this game moving forward. Everybody has been super quiet since merge which is frankly, disturbing and worrying.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:30 pm

no literally it's been like this for me from the start it's so..... dry in here for the most part. like hello aren't we supposed to socialize and talk game
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:31 pm

Okay I'm glad it's not just me, why does nobody talk? It's MERGE hello? So weird. I want a group of people I can actually talk game with.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:37 pm

i think we had the swap a bit late so no one's really talking much? I don't know but yeah it's so weird. my most post with someone in this game hasn't even reached 150 whereas if this was big brother people will have had 1000+ posts with each other now
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 7:41 pm

Yeah it certainly feels that way. Plus on my OG tribe nobody really had to talk strategy because we avoided tribal. So it was a blessing and a curse all in one, we haven't been able to establish trust or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:49 pm

oh i feel you, voting together establishes trust imo. and do y'all just log out after winning the comp lol
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:32 pm

It literally felt like that lmao. There was hardly any socializing afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:04 am

well that comp was too hard lol i didnt know there's a bunch of comp beasts in here
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 4:25 am

I was fourth out, not a fan of endurance challenges at all! What are you thinking for the vote?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:40 am

hello good morning!!!

I've only heard one name and I don't know if that's the vote so I haven't done anything yet. i thought id hear more from people this morning but it's still radio silent lmao Room for Han & Marty 1f606
and i don't really care much as long as it's not me
what about you?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:00 am

The only name I have heard is Christina which makes me worried because I've heard it from two people and that's it, everyone else is silent and that worries me lmao. Are these people all too scared to show their hand or, are they playing me? Or are they literally just still not strategizing at all?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:12 am

that's what I heard too and it kinda feels like people decided that last night and logged out after lol

if i don't hear anything soon ill just go ahead and do that

i dont wanna overthink and stress myself out so if these people are strategizing and playing me then idc lol
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:13 am

Who told you Christina's name? I got it from a couple of my original tribe mates.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:24 am

from the same actually and i have a little faith that they're being truthful because i don't see a reason why they would lie about it
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:27 am

Yeah I don't see why they'd lie.

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Marty   Room for Han & Marty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Han & Marty
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next