Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Marty & Rio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Marty & Rio Empty
PostSubject: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:39 pm

Only the hosts, Marty, & Rio have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:47 am

Hey Marty buddy, so happy we can finally talk in private. Always got the best vibes from you from all the other tribes. I was actually scared they would vote you out.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:58 pm

hello rio!! nice to meet you finally!! and i appreciate that

i got the same good vibes from you, and i probably was too obvious that i liked kuina too haha. super stoked actually to be in the same tribe as you both

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:04 pm

She’s a sweet girl, but she doesn’t talk all that much. I think she has been busy. I want to win so bad tonight.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:11 pm

we absolutely have to win yes

i feel like we are the stronger tribe so hopefully we can pull this off and continue the blue tribe's winning streak

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:22 pm

As far as I’m concerned now, I’m pink and my interest is in us winning, totally. Did anything crazy happen on your tribe? Ryan and Roger fighting was probably it for us.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:29 pm

no nothing interesting AT ALL lol

everyone was either inactive or too nice that we couldn't even decide who is playing in every round lol the only time we got our shit together was when i decided to sit out last round so they were all forced to play and we fcking lost again  Room for Marty & Rio 1f602

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:33 pm

Ugh the little face was white, I didn’t think you replied.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:35 pm

Yeah your reaction to losing, I was like fuck, they will vote him out. I’m happy that was not the case. I hope we can be safe tonight. Bring some of the good luck I’ve had to this side now. Our tribe was chaotic. It was a mess, kind of funny though. Roger and Ryan would bicker about weird stuff.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:36 pm

haha it's okay, the forum is confusing at times

how are you feeling about our tribe?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:01 pm

I love it, I think we got the cool kids on our side. I’m just worried no one will believe me when I say I’m pink now, not Exorcist
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:01 pm

You?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:28 pm

that's completely fair! im pink now too and i believe in making genuine connections. im green alone in here so that's all what i really have going on for me here.

i definitely agree we got the better shuffle in this swap, hopefully we're right. we will see tonight!
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:49 pm

Now what are we gonna do now? I’m not voting you out that’s for sure
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:52 pm

I am not voting you out for sure. John is saying there might be a late merge and I'm thinking we keep our tribe strong

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:02 pm

It's scary to get rid of Ryan and then think about all of you coming for me next, but I think we need to keep this tribe strong and I want to put my trust that our new alliance of 4 is solid. Do you think there's a chance Loki has an idol? We could try to flush it out in the process though

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:08 pm

I know that and I appreciate you and Hikari taking that leap of faith with me and Kylie. I am definitely not crossing you next or any of you 3 for that matter. I have no one in here and I've really bonded with all 3 of you so I'm thinking long term now + keeping our current tribe state strong.

I don't think Kylie has the idol, and it might be Greg or Loki based on challenge performance. If we ever go to tribal again (knock on wood), we will have to make him feel really comfortable. And I think we can pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:13 pm

It might be good to let Loki feel uncomfortable this round so he wastes it. It would be a 1 2 punch having Ryan out (weakest link in the tribe) and Loki without an idol. If he doesn't play one we can then assume Greg has it. Would be so funny if all 3 idols are on the other tribe. Will make for a dumpster fire tribal if they go to one

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:16 pm

holy crap? haha I would be sad I'm missing that tribal if three idol gets played lol

and ooohhh yeah you are absolutely right. you're right. we could actually do that now. how do we casually slip it in to Loki? like give him a nudge that it might be him
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:10 pm

Kylie or you can maybe leak to him that Exorcist are voting him out because Ryan is pushing for him to go?

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:13 pm

yeah that's the plan! hikari told kylie to do it, i will tell him tomorrow about it to just like reenforce the idea that the vote is him before the reveal haha
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:55 pm

I came in here earlier before I read the group chat. I don't know what I ate that didn't agree with me, but I've been sick since after dinner. I'm been navigating through this night so slowly lmao
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:11 pm

oh no i hope you feel better soon. probably drink lots of water to flush out whatever bad you might have eaten?

and i think we're okay now!! we decided on the vote and kylie told loki already, we should be fine moving forward.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:57 pm

Ryan is really trying tonight. I will say I'm voting Loki in that new room he made but I'm still going with the plan in our real alliance

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:00 am

I know I almost feel bad. But it's the name of the game.

I'm going ahead and do the same in there, then with Kylie telling Loki he's the target this will flush out the possible idol too. We got it covered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty & Rio   Room for Marty & Rio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Marty & Rio
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next