Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex

Go down 
+5
Ryan Reynolds
Loki
Hikari Kuina
Marty McFly
John Probst
9 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:42 pm

Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Tribe

Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

You lost the challenge tonight which means that you are now here with us at Tribal Council where one of you will be voted out. Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- How does it feel to have a tribe swap? Does it affect your decisions going forward?
- What is most important - OG tribe lines, your current tribe state, or a potential merge?
- How is anyone certain that these tribes are only a few rounds and know we will not have a late merge?
- This one is strictly for fun so not everything is heavy game talk. What are some of your favorite Key/Chucky moments this season?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 8:43 PM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 8:43 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Hikari Kuina
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Ryan Reynolds

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:45 pm

John Probst, Chucky, Norma Stitz, Hikari Kuina, Kylie Bunbury and Rio like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:46 pm

shaking and crying and shitting and sobbing
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:51 pm

- How does it feel to have a tribe swap? Does it affect your decisions going forward?

I like that I meet new people! Finally!
And yes it does, I'm the sole midsommar here.

- What is most important - OG tribe lines, your current tribe state, or a potential merge?

current tribe state because after last round I thought we were merging but lol

- How is anyone certain that these tribes are only a few rounds and know we will not have a late merge?

well now i'm thinking we will have a late merge! LOL

- This one is strictly for fun so not everything is heavy game talk. What are some of your favorite Key/Chucky moments this season?

our little brujeria moment

John Probst, Chucky and Rio like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:54 pm

well! its exciting, ive liked meeting new people and getting to know everyone! but its also a vulnerable time to have to make new connections and starting fresh again.

The most important thing is the current tribe. The OG tribe is in the past and that isnt going to help you or be your lifeline at this point, its who’s sitting with you now. Merge is later, thats nor important to me right now.

Not certain at all. I have no idea what you’re twisted ass brain is planning John. And I am scared to see what is in store!

When he threatened to murder me in my confessional the other day

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:57 pm

It felt good for like 5 minutes until my cursed ass ended up back here.

I think it's just too soon to still be clinging to OG tribes. There's still so much game to be played and new allies can emerge at any time.

You can't be, you just have to take it 1 TC at a time.

His overall presence is endearing.

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:19 pm

How does it feel to have a tribe swap? Does it affect your decisions going forward?
The thing that matters the most to me is the current and tribe dynamic is solid right now.

OG lines don't matter anymore, so much games left to be played and allies to be made.

We are only going one tribal at a time.

Chucky has been absolutely riveting and quite enjoyed his presence

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:28 pm

How does it feel to have a tribe swap? Does it affect your decisions going forward?

It feels good and I’m excited because I get to meet new people. I won’t say it “affects” my decisions because I wasn’t anticipating a swap so I didn’t come in with any pre planned decisions lol

Current tribe state definitely because what happens here and now would determine if I even make the merge

Who is certain?? Definitely not me lol

Omg when he threatened to expose the people disliking posts. That was hilarious! I was here for it 😂

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 8:30 pm

A swap or a merge was inevitable at final 12. It was almost starting to be unfair for Midsommar and Vvitch that we went so long without one. I know all of this is decided pre season, it's just how the cookie crumbled where one tribe won a lot. The longer we were in the same tribe, the more I felt like I was missing out on some cool people to get to know

Current tribe state. The past is the past, the future is uncertain. Let's worry about now.

This is a game hosted by John, Greg, Malcolm and Keyshawn. Anything can happen and I'm sure it will be a lot of fun regardless

When he yells at people in all caps during challenges and the fact that he seems to be reading our confessionals and rooms

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:49 am

Tribal up momentarily.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:56 am

Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

The SEVENTH person voted out of Survivor Evolution is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

MIVVEX, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your sixth immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Eleven remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:06 am

Yoooooo it's all good, I was lied to by everyone including my fellow exorcist tribe, I'm not holding any ill feelings. I'm actually pretty burnt out as I just got done playing a survivor game that I did extremely well at.

I wanna thank the host John, Key and Greg y'all are incredibly wonderful and have done a great job at running this game.

John Probst, Chucky, Rio, Nikita Nagornyy and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:50 am

You’re a legend
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:51 am

The Malcolm erasure LMAO

Chucky, Norma Stitz, Piers and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Norma Stitz

Norma Stitz

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:08 am

John Probst wrote:
The Malcolm erasure LMAO

I know where I stand with this cast. It’s all good.

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:12 pm

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex   Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #7 - Mivvex
Page 1 of 1