Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:26 am

Yeah it looked good!

Imagine telling us before merge Barbie and Han would be the first boots. I would say you are insane!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:30 am

Greg Roberts wrote:
Yeah it looked good!

Imagine telling us before merge Barbie and Han would be the first boots. I would say you are insane!

No seriously!! I really don’t know how we managed it, but we’ve gotta give it to Marty, Kylie, and Loki for being able to convince Hikari and Rio to vote out Ryan lmao plus us being able to flush Han’s idol was another crucial moment haha
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:36 am

Legit couldnt have went any better!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:49 am

Greg Roberts wrote:
Legit couldnt have went any better!

We are literally almost to our goal! I am quite positive that the blue tribe doesn’t like all 6 of us equally, well maybe some more than others lmao, but we have to make sure they all go back to back because if one of them manages to sneak their way to the finals, they have 4 votes locked with their blue tribe members and all they would need to win is one more vote.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:56 am

Actually, Kylie mentioned to me that it’s a final 3 and not a final 2, so if that’s the case, all it would take for a blue tribe to win is if one of them can manage to make it to the end because the 4 votes would be enough to give them the automatic win.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:26 am

Yeah no Blue tribe member is making it to final tribal!!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:39 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Yeah no Blue tribe member is making it to final tribal!!

Exactly!! As long as one of us wins, we’re golden. If one of us doesn’t, then we still have the numbers to do what we want either way.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 5:53 pm

Im feeling good about this dude! We are in a great spot
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 8:15 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Im feeling good about this dude! We are in a great spot

Agreed!! Who are we thinking for this round?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:04 pm

Hey, I hope you’re doing okay and your family too! Hope it wasn’t anything too serious, but sending you good vibes!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg & Simon
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3