Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Greg & Simon

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Greg & Simon Empty
PostSubject: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:46 pm

Only the hosts, Greg, & Simon have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:06 am

Hey Simon hows it going?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:09 am

Hey Greg!! Nice to officially meet you! I’m doing good, how about yourself??
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:15 am

Im great! Yeah its nice to finally talk to you. What are your thought about this merge? Should we try and go green and purple vs blue? It will be 3-3.. I dont see any other option right?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:17 am

Greg Roberts wrote:
Im great! Yeah its nice to finally talk to you. What are your thought about this merge? Should we try and go green and purple vs blue? It will be 3-3.. I dont see any other option right?

I think we almost have to, but I’d like to say that you’re actually someone I wanted to work with had we merged instead of a tribe swap. We should probably request a room for the three of us!!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:18 am

From public threads, it seems like Roger could be an outsider? Maybe he is someone we can try to work on.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:21 am

I would be down so down to work with you till the end! Why I messaged you right away!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:25 am

Greg Roberts wrote:
I would be down so down to work with you till the end! Why I messaged you right away!

Oh, me too! I’m glad we are on the same page with that. Our numbers as former greens and purples compared to the blue tribe is NOT ideal, so I really hope two blue tribe members would be the ones voted out. How was the dynamic like in tour former tribe?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:31 am

The 3 of us worked well together but nothing was really set in stone or anything. Happy to be gone to be honest. I send a message out to Roger just to feel him out. How were you and Christinas relationship? I have to admit, Im pretty shocked Nikita got voted out.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:58 am

I see! It was pretty much the same with us on my former tribe. Going into tribal last night, Christina was going to be the vote, but her pitch made way more sense so it ended up being Nikita. It really sucked because he was extremely nice and I don’t think see saw it coming. Me and Christina didn’t really bond too much until the last two days or so, but the remaining people from my tribe are all in agreement that it would make sense for all former purples and greens to stick together. She will want to work with the two of us though, for sure.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:01 am

Awesome! Lets request a room for the three of us and you and I should start a pitch to get Roger on our side!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:04 am

Would you mind requesting it? I’m working, so I’m trying to respond and be online in between rushes and stuff. I’ve reached out to Roger so I’m hoping he responds soon and we can work on him. I’m looking forward to this, Greg! I’m hoping the three of you, me, and Christina will make the merge and hopefully can meet our former tribe mates there.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:30 am

This gives us some hope for sure! Some life back into our bones! Lets do this!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:50 am

Agreed! Have you gotten the chance to speak with Christina??
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:54 am

Yes we are speaking now! Our room for the 3 of us is up as well!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:08 pm

Sorry I just saw it right after I responded to you! Haha multitasking at work.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:19 pm

Gotta love it!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:48 pm

What’s the vibe are you getting from Roger?
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:01 pm

Roger just told me that he wasn’t going to be there for the challenge 😭
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:01 pm

Hes hard to read but idk if hes gonna stray from his original tribe 😑
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 6:58 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Hes hard to read but idk if hes gonna stray from his original tribe 😑

yeah, that's what i feel too lol he hasn't given me too much. Han mentioned being scared because of what happened the other day in the challenge with you and her and you and Christina. I hope that means she doesn't feel super safe with Barbie and Roger.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:28 am

Congrats to us for making the merge and jury!! Now things are going to get real messy especially with this new twist lol I’m really hoping that former purple and green tribe is willing to work together moving forward. I think everyone I’ve spoken with seem to be on the same page with that.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:09 am

Yes dude Im totally down with that! We need to make a group chat!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:02 am

how are you feeling Gregory? haha that challenge was fun to watch lol i think one of them had to have won it  Room for Greg & Simon 1f62a
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:07 am

That was exhausting! Yeah one of them definitely won! We just gotta devise a smart plan and make sure we send one of them packing. How confident are you that marty and christina will vote with us? Cause i cant see kylie or loki jumping ship! We just gotta come up with a plan and stick to it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Greg & Simon   Room for Greg & Simon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Greg & Simon
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next