Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!

Go down 
+12
Kylie Bunbury
Simon
Marty McFly
Nikita Nagornyy
Han Mi-nyeo
Peppermint Patty
Loki
Barbie
Rio
Greg Roberts
Roger the Alien
Chucky
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Rio

Rio

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 9:51 pm

Peppermint Patty wrote:
Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:
Now youre making this a gender thing?

Go focus on your tribal.

Why don’t you let our tribe be? You already fucked the challenge up enough by not shutting your mouth and you weren’t even playing. Jesus Christ

Respectfully, I would have expected any tribe to speak up if the difference was safety or tribal. Us fighting for the point was not a direct attack on anyone, it was just trying to survive and passion like Simon says. I think the passion is speaking at this point. I don't believe anyone was trying to duck up the challenge.

Han Mi-nyeo, Kang Sae-Byeok and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:16 pm

Rio wrote:
Peppermint Patty wrote:
Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:

Go focus on your tribal.

Why don’t you let our tribe be? You already fucked the challenge up enough by not shutting your mouth and you weren’t even playing. Jesus Christ

Respectfully, I would have expected any tribe to speak up if the difference was safety or tribal. Us fighting for the point was not a direct attack on anyone, it was just trying to survive and passion like Simon says. I think the passion is speaking at this point. I don't believe anyone was trying to duck up the challenge.

That’s totally fine if you look at what Barbie did they waited then spoke up which was a lot lot easier to follow.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:18 pm

Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Wait a minute Peppermint Patty. Han is just going hard for her tribe, which is what your supposed to do. I'm proud to call her a member of the Exorcist tribe.

You can 1000% go hard for your tribe, no problem. But I don’t like when people start to get overly sassy especially to prod. But that’s just my opinion.

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 5:26 am

Peppermint Patty wrote:
Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:

Go focus on your tribal.

Because you weirdos keep @ing me? Lmao. You’re right about being rude to prod though, not cute, but we are whooping it up laughing about the whole thing so don’t worry your pretty little head <3

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9