Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!

Go down 
+12
Kylie Bunbury
Simon
Marty McFly
Nikita Nagornyy
Han Mi-nyeo
Peppermint Patty
Loki
Barbie
Rio
Greg Roberts
Roger the Alien
Chucky
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Chucky

Chucky

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:00 pm

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping!

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! 6dc9007656cae61851b53c4f21196280c1fcab13

Come on in, guys! Please welcome Midsommar and VVitch, with Da'Vonne and Yoshi, respectively, being voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Tonight I will be asking a series of questions, each of which will have three choices (A, B, and C). You will have five minutes to figure out who will represent each letter in your tribe . Once these are posted on this thread, it will be locked, so no changing letters the rest of the challenge. For each round, I will ask a question and I need the person representing the correct answer to post “SLASH” on the thread.

Example:

“What is the name of the killer in the series Scream?”

A. The Peanut-Eyed Ghost
B. Ghostface
C. Mr. Ghost Face

Since the correct answer is B. Ghostface, the player representing B would post ON THIS THREAD “SLASH". The first player to correctly slash will score a point for their tribe.  I will only count the FIRST guess per tribe. If nobody scores, then I will let you guys have another guess until someone scores. The two tribes with the most points at the end of seven rounds will win the third immunity challenge of the season while the losing tribe will attend Tribal Council where someone will be voted off.

Rules:
- You only have two minutes per round.
- Again, you may not change your letters.
- You must post “SLASH” (slash, Slash, etc. doesn’t count).
- In the event of a tie, we will have a tiebreaker question.

Any questions?

John Probst, Rio, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:01 pm

YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES TO DETERMINE WHO WILL REPRESENT EACH LETTER. POST THAT ON THIS THREAD, PLEASE. WE WILL START AT 7:10 PM, OR SOONER IF I HAVE SELECTIONS.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:01 pm

Are we making a new thread or playing in this thread?
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

Ill be C

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:02 pm

Dumb question, but do the quotation marks matter with the word SLASH?
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:02 pm

Roger the Alien wrote:
Are we making a new thread or playing in this thread?

POST ON THIS THREAD.

Nikita Nagornyy and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Rio wrote:
Dumb question, but do the quotation marks matter with the word SLASH?

NO, THE WORD ALONE IS FINE.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:03 pm

Roger = A
Hikari = B
Rio = C

Chucky and Rio like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Tribe Exorcist
A = Roger
B = Hikari
C = Rio

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:04 pm

Purple team is

A. Loki
B. Patty
C. Greg sprinkles

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:04 pm

Greg- C
Loki- A
Patty- B

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

ACAB

John Probst and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:09 pm

A Nikita
B Simon
C Marty

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:09 pm

With no mention from Midsommar tribe, I have randomized, and here is the order of players for each tribe:

Midsommar:
A. Marty
B. Nikita
C. Simon

Exorcist:
A. Roger
B. Hikari
C. Rio

Vvitch:
A. Loki
B. Patty
C. Greg

No further questions? We will start at 7:11 PM

YOU HAVE 2 MINUTES PER ROUND.

Simon and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:11 pm

Round One

What is Nancy Thompson's address in the original A Nightmare on Elm Street (1984)?

A. 1428 Elm Street
B. 1284 Elm Street
C. 8124 Elm Street
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:11 pm

SLASH

Simon and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

SLASH
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

Slash
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:12 pm

SLASH

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:13 pm

Round One

The correct answer is A. 1428 Elm Street.

Point(s):

Midsommar

Next round at 7:15 PM. Remember, you have 2 minutes.

Christina Aguilera, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:13 pm

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Loki-sad

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:15 pm

Round Two

Which franchise has the least movies as of 2021?

A. Halloween
B. Friday the 13th
C. Saw
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 7:15 pm

slash
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

SLASH
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

SLASH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next