Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!

Go down 
+12
Kylie Bunbury
Simon
Marty McFly
Nikita Nagornyy
Han Mi-nyeo
Peppermint Patty
Loki
Barbie
Rio
Greg Roberts
Roger the Alien
Chucky
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:11 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
A Nikita
B Simon
C Marty

Now Im confused?

it was posted way past the 5 min deadline so Chucky randomized.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:11 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
A Nikita
B Simon
C Marty

Now Im confused?

This means Green tribe was wrong Chucky (I’m so sorry to pile on to the stress you have been receiving tonight) but can you clarify this please?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

Congrats Midsommar and my tribe! Good luck Witch tribe 💜

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Oh nvm then
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

Good luck VVitch. The passion is very sexy.

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:12 pm

Congrats most of Midsommar and good luck VVITCH <3

Piers and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:13 pm

Thank you all for your patience, even hosts mess up, and I am thankful that you were able to correct me when needed. I am trying my best, so please bear with me!

Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Christina Aguilera, Rio, Simon, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:13 pm

you're doing amazing! I hope youre having a good time hosting, thank you <3

Chucky, Rio, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:14 pm

Chucky wrote:
Thank you all for your patience, even hosts mess up, and I am thankful that you were able to correct me when needed. I am trying my best, so please bear with me!

No worries Chucky you did great!! Mistake happens! <3

Chucky, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:14 pm

Chucky wrote:

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 200.gif?cid=89ab776d56nbf1bu29ghimji4u1c9zdfqs0qjs5cj52wjfqf&rid=200

Chucky, Hikari Kuina, Christina Aguilera, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:17 pm

Chucky wrote:

You're doing great. I'm sure we would all make mistakes if we hosted too.

Chucky and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:21 pm

Loki wrote:
Can we just get little miss rulebook out of here. Proceed with the questions, Chuckster.

Little Miss Safe & Sound for Another Round. Good luck lowkey <3

Piers and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:24 pm

Classy.

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:24 pm

Chucky, sorry for all this paranoia i kinda put you and my fellow tribemates in. You and all the hosts are amazing.

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:25 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
Classy.

Don’t take shots if you can’t receive them. This isn’t Sharon Osbourne’s Charm School. You Loki’s lapdog or mouthpiece or something? That’s something we should all keep in mind.

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:27 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Loki wrote:
Can we just get little miss rulebook out of here. Proceed with the questions, Chuckster.

Little Miss Safe & Sound for Another Round. Good luck lowkey <3

Enjoy your evening.

Han Mi-nyeo and Piers like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:27 pm

Besties.

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:31 pm

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Giphy

Han Mi-nyeo, Piers, Maeve Wiley and Ryan Reynolds like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:33 pm

You're trying too hard to be the villain right now lol.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:34 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:
You're trying too hard to be the villain right now lol.

Responding to shots with more shots isn’t trying hard to be a villain babe, it just means you won’t lie down and take shit, go mansplain elsewhere.

Kang Sae-Byeok, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:38 pm

Now youre making this a gender thing?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:39 pm

Greg Roberts wrote:

Go focus on your tribal.

Kang Sae-Byeok and Piers like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:41 pm

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 200.gif?cid=89ab776d0uejdcyykg9ini98awtk1pl87mgbl3kvgvx4a2tk&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:48 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:

Go focus on your tribal.

Why don’t you let our tribe be? You already fucked the challenge up enough by not shutting your mouth and you weren’t even playing. Jesus Christ
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:50 pm

Wait a minute Peppermint Patty. Han is just going hard for her tribe, which is what your supposed to do. I'm proud to call her a member of the Exorcist tribe.

Han Mi-nyeo, Piers and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!   Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Immunity Challenge #3: Help! He's Escaping! The Killer is Escaping! Help Me!
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next