Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!

Go down 
+10
Kylie Bunbury
Ryan Reynolds
Barbie
London Tipton
Loki
Nikita Nagornyy
Greg Roberts
Rio
Han Mi-nyeo
John Probst
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Empty
PostSubject: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 12:56 pm

Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! JZ2jypp

Come on in, guys!

You will spend the next thirty hours creating a horror-themed television series. The rules are simple. You will have until Saturday, October 16th at 7:00 PM EST to adapt a horror movie into a television series. You must provide the following information:

• Source Material: Provide the name of the movie that you are adapting into a television series.
• General Overview: Give a general idea of how the first season might go. List important plot lines, some key characters, and maybe give us a teaser of how the season finale may be.
• Future: Give us a general idea of what future seasons may explore. It’s important to generate a ton of hype and make people want more.

You will be graded on five criteria: originality, organization, hype, plausibility, and effort.

• Originality (1-10) You will be scored based on how original your television series is. Is this something unique, or is this something we see on television already?
• Organization (1-10) You will be scored based on how organized your pitch is. Is this easy to follow or do you have just a block of text for readers to read through?
• Hype (1-10) You will be scored based on how interesting your idea seems to the judges. Is this something that they want to watch and be excited for? Or does it seem like a flop idea?
• Plausibility (1-10) You will be scored based on how plausible your idea is. Can your source material actually be adapted into a television series the way you pitch it? Is your idea something that can be produced with a reasonable budget?
• Effort (1-10) You will be scored based on how much effort you put into this. Was this submitted right before the deadline or does it look like detail was put into this?

Your tribe may only submit once, so make sure everyone is pleased with your submission before you finalize it. In addition, your submission may NOT exceed a thousand words. Anything that exceeds this limit will NOT be counted. In the meantime, use this time to get to know your fellow tribemates. I will try to have results posted as soon as I can. I should have winners no later than 12:00 AM EST, but if I can get results in sooner, then I might post results early, so keep that in mind.

The tribe with the highest combined score will win the first immunity challenge of the season where they will be safe. The losing two tribes will have a date with me at Tribal Council.

Any questions?

Chucky, Han Mi-nyeo, Kylie Bunbury, Da’Vonne Rogers, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Greg Roberts and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:07 pm

hey losers!

Rio and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:07 pm

I got "I Know What You Did Last Summer" never been done before, don't take my idea.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:12 pm

I Know What You Did Last Summer the TV series literally just dropped on Amazon Prime Video, Rio LMAO

Rio and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:16 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
I Know What You Did Last Summer the TV series literally just dropped on Amazon Prime Video, Rio LMAO

Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! 9281cbf9895ed8aa9ee60a91cd51d9b6

Han Mi-nyeo, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:41 pm

This sounds right up my alley!

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:43 pm

When you submit, please create a new thread in your tribe camp with the name of your television show. You guys can like it so I know it’s the final submission. I don’t need everyone to like it, but it’ll help me determine which is your final submission. In other words, please do not create fifty threads.

Rio and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:24 pm

Rio wrote:
Han Mi-nyeo wrote:

Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! 9281cbf9895ed8aa9ee60a91cd51d9b6

Hahahahah

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:59 pm

When my submission ends up on The CW, you and I are gonna have a little chat about copyrights and stuff.

John Probst and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
London Tipton

London Tipton

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:53 am

London doesn’t do scary, this could be tricky.

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:30 pm

🎃Two and a half hours left 🎃

Chucky and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 4:40 pm

Why did I think we had until midnight?

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:57 pm

Are we allowed to share what movies we used for this challenge on this thread once the judges finish?

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:57 pm

right? i wanna see the other tribes entries!
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:58 pm

If your tribe is fine with it

Han Mi-nyeo and Rio like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:58 pm

I will laugh if we all used the same movie series.

Han Mi-nyeo and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:00 pm

🎃Time is up🎃
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:32 pm

Omgosh I almost forgot this was still a thing 🎃
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:56 pm

Barbie wrote:
Omgosh I almost forgot this was still a thing 🎃

I wanted to keep you guys busy so time did not drag<3

Results up momentarily.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:01 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

We have a winner! Say hello to our winners,

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Rio, Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy, Slowbro and Mildred Ratched like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:02 am

Congrats tribe, so proud of us.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:03 am

Thank you to the nine guest judges this round. For obvious reasons I will not be posting their identities here. I will be providing the tribes with any comments judges made in their tribe camps. Later tonight or tomorrow I will post score breakdowns.

Rio, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:04 am

Can't wait to see. Can we see the stories too? Since we wrote them in groups, I doubt it would give away identities.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:11 am

John Probst wrote:
If your tribe is fine with it
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:12 am

YESSSSSSSS GO TRIBE!!!! BUZZZZZZZ

Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime!   Immunity Challenge #1: Welcome to Primetime! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next