Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:12 pm

I also said I feel i am the target bc my mistake last challenge
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:35 pm

The Vvitch has Greg Roberts, Kylie Bunbury and Loki. And it only be us three Next. Each of us should create a strong relationship with one of the three Vvitch. And the exorcist are 06. So each of us should create a strong relationship with 2 of the blue. So I would have a Vvitch and 2 exorcists trusting me and giving me info, as each of you two would have a Vvitch and 2 blues as well.. That way we will have all the information and we will know which way to vote to be safe

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:06 pm

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
We need more numbers so we should align with the Vvitch and in parallel we should create a relationship with some players from the blues. And keep saying that the blues are comp beasts so they'll be the targets.

I think this is a great idea! If we can make it seem like we are with the VVitches but make enough of the Exorcist tribe to trust us, we might be able to position ourselves really well, but we would have to be careful with it.

Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:14 pm

sucks that we have to put work right away after merge lol we only really had one relaxed night here

Simon and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:16 pm

Definitely we need to be careful. A 6 person alliance with the Vvitch and those parallel alliances of four or three people have to be balanced
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 10:17 pm

The Vvitch will also to go hard as soon as we meete
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:47 am

You are now on different tribes. You may not use this chat until you land on a tribe together again. Thank you.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:33 am

i love that nikita still logs in and follows the game what a cutie

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:46 am

Voting him out truly did suck 😭 he was a great guy!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:53 am

yeah for sure. i didn't even have the courage to tell him about the vote because i know it would hurt him
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:54 am

Marty McFly wrote:
yeah for sure. i didn't even have the courage to tell him about the vote because i know it would hurt him

Me either, he messaged me in the morning and I couldn’t respond because I didn’t know how to. 

I’m sorry again Nikita!! You were a genuine dude!
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:58 am

Not y’all finding out about the battleback 😹😹
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 10:00 am

John Probst wrote:
Not y’all finding out about the battleback 😹😹

that word is taboo in survivor!! pls dont lol

John Probst and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon   Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Marty, Nikita, & Simon
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4