Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Rio & Ryan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

Room for Rio & Ryan  Empty
PostSubject: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:58 pm

How are you doing today? Your doing a great job on this immunity and any help you need I fully have your back.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:06 pm

Hey Ryan, yeah thanks. I know I'm not a good writer so I wanted to help out where I could. I hope the other tribes suck at it and we can just win this one and not worry about it. Are you a fan of the Final Destination movies?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:16 pm

Yeah I'm hoping that we can win this first one and get it out of the way. Everyone in our tribe seems to be pretty active. The final destination movies are great and I quite like them, I'm just not the best writer out there.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:16 pm

Do you have any ideas how we can tie it all up?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:21 pm

Hmmmmm let me think. I'm not too sure really what do you think on ways that we can tie it all up? I'm trying to think of ideas and then we all just bounce them off of each other
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:42 pm

Yeah we did a lot of that in the thread. I feel like we hit a wall now.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:47 pm

Can you explain to me what do you mean by tying it together? That way I can get an idea and start brainstorming ideas for us
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:51 pm

We're going to go back 180 years and each episode will be a moment in history where a lot of people died (like the Titanic) and it will happen because of the Final Destination curse. At the end when we reach the final episode, it will be set in 2020 pandemic and all the characters will meet up. That's where we left off in the thread.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:53 pm

Basically tying the events from 180 years ago to the pandemic of 2020? Thats what we are thinking?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:59 pm

So how many casualties are we at total in this movie series that we're creating because I'm writing something about the ending. And I'm going to post it. The number of casualty deaths from the show?
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 3:13 pm

I have no idea. There is probably more, but seems to be 41 main deaths.

https://collider.com/final-destination-series-deaths-ranked/
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:54 pm

I think we slayed this competition

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:56 pm

I agree buddy, we better win. If we lose I guess we have to say bye to Roger.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:57 pm

Yes, did the artwork the first one you posted, and the ending idea with the title enter twined into it.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:58 pm

Yes, it really helped us bring the story full circle. You provided the missing piece.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Everyone of us contributed to this, we all did so good.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:59 pm

Except Roger lol.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:05 pm

Yeah he's gotta go
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:31 am

Thank God we're safe. Did Roger approach you at all since he got on?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:33 am

He approached me, but I'm not sure we should keep him. He doesn't seem in it to be honest.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:37 am

Yeah and Survivor is all about having a strong active tribe until the merge. We would be dumb to weaken ourselves right now.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:39 am

Right but then he also could bring us down. Just know me and you brother are good, I'll never write down your name at a tribal

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 3:19 am

I got your back too buddy. I won't write your name either.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:44 pm

Have a great day my dude.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:44 pm

Hey buddy. Sorry for late response last day has been hectic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Rio & Ryan    Room for Rio & Ryan  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Rio & Ryan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next