Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie & Ryan

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Barbie

Barbie

Room for Barbie & Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:00 pm

Hii!! So glad to be on your tribe! How're you?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:03 pm

Thank you Barbie, I'm great, glad to be in a tribe with you. How are you doing today?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:04 pm

I'm so excited lol. I am hoping we can pull out this win and keep us all together. Currently on the way to the beach for the weekend so that's a little exciting
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:10 pm

That sounds like a good time. I'm extremely excited about our tribe and hope we can all stay together

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:29 pm

It is! I'm glad it's only for the weekend though because I did not want my activity level to go down and that get me the boot. I'd cry lol. I love that we've all pretty much shown up. Only one I haven't really seen is Roger I think? Have you seen him?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:45 pm

I haven't really seen too much of Rodger either, I really hope we can pull this first immunity off, I don't know who we'd vote off first, I'd be really upset though because I love the ideas that have been brought fourth on this comp.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:54 pm

We will! I'm thinking positive and manifesting that this win will be ours! Same.i don't know who would go and that's scary. Just know I'll never vote you out. I love Ryan Reynolds lol 💜
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:58 pm

Awwww thank you so much. So how many casualties are we at total in this movie series that we're creating because I'm writing something about the ending. And I'm going to post it. The number of casualty deaths from the show?
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 10:47 pm

From the show I'm not sure lol. I think we're trying to keep it to maybe 5 or 6 people per episode so maybe like 30 by the finale? Not sure
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:06 pm

Do you have any ideas? On how we could potentially tie this together let's bounce some stuff off of each other
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:14 am

Well I know Rio mentioned about every survivor being a descendant of one of the characters in the movies to tie it together so that could be one option.

I had thought of maybe a twist at the end could be that the characters of each episode are the same person reincarnated over and over? If that makes sense? Idk lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:16 am

Y'all are really creative with this, I just don't want to be one of the first ones voted out because I didn't contribute much to this one that's why I'm trying to discuss things with everybody
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:18 am

Oh I doubt you'd be voted out for that. If anything I think Roger could be voted out because he's the one that hasn't contributed anything. At least you showed up. I had the same feeling lol but I guess there is only so much we can do for this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:20 am

I just pitched a decent idea.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:24 am

Good morning how are you doing today
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:02 am

Good morning! I'm more awake now than I was earlier haha. I'm good. About to go to the beach so going to try and check in as much as I can. How're you?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:03 am

I'm great just got done reading what we submitted it's amazing
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:05 am

It really is! I'm about to go through it and see if there's anything we can add or tweak a bit
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:28 am

I just made a graphic as well. I think we very well could win this thing.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:13 pm

Love your graphic! I'm praying we can pull it out! Hopefully the other teams flop lol
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:35 pm

What do we do if Rodger won immunity
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:42 pm

Freak out lol. I doubt he did, do you? I don't even think I saw him online. Do you think we should confer with the others to get on the same page? Then again we might've won tonight's challenge so we might not even have to worry about it
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:17 pm

So I think that we need to add that way we know if he want it that way we know what to do
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:22 pm

So you mean add that we think Roger won it or ask Roger what we think we should do?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:28 pm

We need to ask them what if Rodger won immunity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Ryan   Room for Barbie & Ryan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie & Ryan
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Secret Hangouts :: Private Rooms :: Barbie & Ryan-
Jump to: