Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Ryan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

Room for Hikari & Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:53 pm

Hello, how are you tonight?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:38 pm

hey Ryan! sorry for the late reply i've been at a wedding! it's good i'm just getting ready to leave and go home! how are you doing?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:43 pm

I'm doing well, just getting off work, I'm hoping we can win this immunity, I love the ideas that have been brought fourth
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:47 pm

same everyone is so creative! i'm really glad we all got together and got to work. i honestly think we have a really good chance. it's so late omg not youre just getting off work!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:36 pm

Yeah sadly it's been a long day. So what other ideas are we thinking so that we can all throw in some creative pieces of this. I'm excited for this immunity competition
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 11:38 pm

same i think we have a really strong idea! i'm not sure what other things we could contribute. we have a good outline it just has to be written out! how was your day?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:14 am

My day was pretty long but it was good I have a busy job. I just want to make sure that I contribute to something in this competition because if we were to lose I don't want to be one of the first ones out. How was the wedding that you went to
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:22 am

i get that! at least it's the weekend amen to that! and it was just the rehearsal dinner but it was really nice, i'm excited for this weekend and the entire thing! and yeah you've contributed dont worry! roger hasn't even come into the conversation! i think we can win and protect us all
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:29 am

I just posted a idea for a potential ending let me know what you think. And your like the 3rd person to mention Rodger.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:32 am

i meant like he hasn't spoken to anyone i dont think! not even in our tribe thread! and i love that idea!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 12:36 am

Yeah which is crazy that he hasn't been involved in the conversation. It seems as though Barbie and yourself like my idea.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 1:14 am

yeah i think it's a great idea honestly!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:11 pm

How are you doing? We are eating on this competition.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 3:01 pm

i agree! i love the graphic you made it really ties it together, you ate with that! i'm doing great, i won't be around tonight unfortunately but i'm hoping that i'll have spare time for the reward challenge. how are you!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:28 am

We ate that up.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:33 am

oh my god for sure. they didn't even come close. i'm so so so happy! how is your night going <3
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:35 am

My night is going good just relaxing happy to be off work.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:37 am

omg not working on the weekends? same here i'm watching YOU!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:42 am

Very nice, how is that? Yeah unfortunately I'm in management so I have to work weekends. I'm happy with everybody in our tribe except for one tribe member and I think it's the same person that everybody else is
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:49 am

it's so good! i'm loving this season, have you ever seen it? and same here, i dont understand how they are around but dont speak to us?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:50 am

Yeah my only fear is that Rodger won the idol tonight and then we are screwed, also I haven't seen it at all. Any backstory you can give me?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:59 am

yeah same, i really hope he didn't!

okay so this man is basically a psychopath and he becomes obsessed with this girl and stalks her and kills anyone who gets in his way. it's such a good show. that's a very bad explanation of it but i promise it's so good. the psychology of it too is outstanding like looking into his mind and how he processes situations compared to what we do. i would definitely give it a try!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:02 am

I'm going to check this out, just looked up about it and read about it it seems really incredible, any idea where I can watch this at?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:06 am

yes it's on netflix!! tell me all your thoughts when you watch!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:02 am

I'll be for sure to give those to you, let's just keep winning until the merge please no tribe swap these ways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Ryan   Room for Hikari & Ryan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Ryan
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next