Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Han & Ryan

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

Room for Han & Ryan Empty
PostSubject: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:17 pm

Hey how are you today, hoping we can do good on this challenge and we can all stay together.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:20 pm

Yeah I think we'll do great with the ideas that have been floating around! And I'm good thank you, excited to play this game! Are you a big Survivor fan?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:22 pm

Yes I love survivor and I'm a huge fan loving the idea we have floating around and think we should all be just fine.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:23 pm

I think this new season is SO good, but last week's episode was a bit too advantage heavy. Happy it was all about the social game this week. I love Shan!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:08 pm

I love this season as well last episode was kind underwhelming, I love the artwork that you did for our immunity
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:15 pm

Haha thank you, it was kinda basic but I figured it would help our pitch stand out.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:50 pm

Yes hopefully we can get a win in this immunity
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:54 pm

I think we have a good shot. We have a solid idea, it’s just about bringing it all together and making it something that will wow the judges in less than a thousand words!
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:56 pm

Yeah the less than 1000 words part seems like the hard part. Have you talked to everyone in our tribe thus far? Im making rounds, but it's a bit concerning Rodger hasn't made a appearance yet.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:00 pm

Roger hasn’t spoke a word other than the meet and greet thread so that is worrying. Everyone else seems active so that’s good.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:19 pm

As you said it is a bit concerning, I'm glad that everybody's active. That makes doing these immunities so much easier with active people
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:59 pm

So how many casualties are we at total in this movie series that we're creating because I'm writing something about the ending. And I'm going to post it. The number of casualty deaths from the show?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:20 am

Hmm I'm not entirely sure on that one. Maybe it should be 180 casualties total? To tie in with the movie number?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:22 am

I love that idea. I had an idea for the ending part, I don't know if you seen it, and what did you think?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:24 am

I just read it and I think it's great, maybe they should have to make a sacrifice in exchange for the deal being made? Also we could pitch it as an anthology series, so every season is different, and call this one

Final Destination: A Deal With Death

or something along those lines
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:28 am

I love that. Final Destination A Deal With Death, and I agree a sacrifice seems great
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:28 am

Maybe they choose one of those at the dinner to die in exchange for the reincarnations of a recent tragedy? It has to be a unanimous decision (excluding the person dying because they likely wouldn't wanna die lmao)
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:42 am

Absolutely. I figured I'd contribute to at least an ending I didn't want to not contribute nothing at all, I think we all have put in a incredible amount of work.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:07 am

All is a stretch Wink But most of us have! lmao
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:17 am

Who hasn't?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:19 am

The lil alien dude haha.
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:20 am

I just read what you wrote omfg
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:23 am

Do you like it?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:24 am

It's incredible, you ate that up.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:24 am

WE ate it up bestie, team effort! I'm so excited for us to win tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Han & Ryan   Room for Han & Ryan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Han & Ryan
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next