Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie & Rio

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Barbie

Barbie

Room for Barbie & Rio - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Rio   Room for Barbie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:39 am

I was so scared for you guys. I was like if we have to lose anyone let it be Ryan lmaoo. It was fine. Chatted with Simon, Crustina, and Greg for like 3 mins, won the challenge, and then logged out because there was nothing left for us to say lmao. I hope people don't have lasers pointed at me, Han, and Roger since we're the last to go to Tribal Council 💀Ugh I wish we knew who had those idols. At least it can't be that hard to narrow it down for the other tribes. I feel it's between Loki and Greg for purple (Greg did surprise me yesterday at how well he did) and for green I'm not sure. I almost want to say Marty, but it probably wouldn't be wise to count Crustina or Simon out. Crustina seems the weakest so maybe between Simon and Marty. Then again, they could've been used already so who knows...

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Rio   Room for Barbie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:01 pm

I would say Simon, Gregory and Roger. I’ve always secretly hoped you had it Barbie, I really did 😂

I will say Kylie is nice, but she probably felt like she had to be
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Rio   Room for Barbie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:06 pm

Lmao I wish I had it too 💀😭 I think I could've gotten it if it weren't for that 2nd phrase of scrambled words or whatever. Do you think Han got it. She's really good at these comps, but did mention struggling on the math but that could've been a lie lol. I really doubt Roger has it lmao because he's ... well ... Roger 💀

Yeah she was nice to me too. She said I was always so funny in public and then we briefly talked about the shows her character has been on
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Rio   Room for Barbie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:16 pm

Hey boo. I hope your morning's going well 💜 Christina told me she's most likely voting you out and she thinks I am too, but obviously I'm not. I just wanted to give you a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Rio   Room for Barbie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:54 pm

This means I’m probably leaving then? Ugh, I’ve been so sick. I could not get on last night to try and campaign
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie & Rio   Room for Barbie & Rio - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie & Rio
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3