Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Final Tribal Council!

Go down 
+9
Loki
Kylie Bunbury
Rio
Greg Roberts
Hikari Kuina
Barbie
Roger the Alien
Christina Aguilera
John Probst
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:06 pm

Thank YOU John! And thank you Key, Greg and Malcolm!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:13 pm

You both did really well with your questions. It was a tougher choice than I imagined it would be. Best of luck. You’re both winners already though.

Christina Aguilera and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:26 pm

Thank you Loki <3

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:46 pm

Christina Aguilera wrote:
Marty McFly wrote:
Congrats Roger and Christina!!

I played very closely with you two so my question for both of you is why should you get my vote over the other? And what was your favorite moment in the game?

And not that it matters now but I didn't vote for you at Final 5 Christina! I have a Daily Thoughts thread and a Tribal Council Votes thread in my Confessionals, and I was thinking out loud in my daily thoughts room and said "... i am voting for christina rip" and Chucky counted that as my vote. My original vote was Rio. Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 1f602

Chucky!! Whyy??? lol  and thank you Marty <3

Well Marty, I played this game with you since day one and we had a lot of conversation. I would say you should vote for me because I was loyal with who I worked with until I had to for you which was the hardest  move for me to do in the game. I was also had to fight my hardest to stay in the game since I had been getting votes since merge started. 

My favourite moment in the game was actually winning the last challenge and making it to final 2 because I wanted to prove to myself this time that I could make the finals which I did.

Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 Nene-leakes

Han Mi-nyeo, Barbie and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Final Tribal Council!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Tribal Council :: Final Tribal Council-
Jump to: