Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Final Tribal Council!

Go down 
+9
Loki
Kylie Bunbury
Rio
Greg Roberts
Hikari Kuina
Barbie
Roger the Alien
Christina Aguilera
John Probst
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:32 pm

Good evening! Congratulations to Christina Aguilera and Roger! The two of you outlasted sixteen players to get to this point and you both should be very proud of yourselves.

Christina, Roger, you may now post your opening statements. Jury, please do not post until after they BOTH make their statements. Use this time to think about the questions or comments you want to make. Thank you!

Let's welcome back the jury!

Barbie
Greg Roberts
Han Mi-nyeo
Hikari Kuina
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Simon

The finale will be posted tomorrow at 7:00 PM EST, which means I would like to have the votes submitted to your Confessional by 6:00 PM EST if possible  (if you need accommodations, please notify me in advance). Please include a reason for your vote. Once you cast your vote, you may not change your mind, so make sure it is final.

The identity reveal will be at 7:30 PM EST and I will reveal identities one at a time. You do not have to be present but if you would like to meet your fellow cast, please feel free to stop by. Hope you all have a great Halloween and I hope you all got to enjoy this spooky season. It's been a blast hosting to each of you!

Chucky, Hikari Kuina, Kylie Bunbury, Christina Aguilera, Rio, Simon, Barbie and like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 10:50 pm

Let me start off by saying that I really enjoyed playing with all of you and you guys made it an amazing season.
When I came into this game, I knew I had to rely on my social game since I sucked at challenges. I didn’t have the best start since my tribe kept losing challenges. During the Nikita vote, I could have been the one to leave but my relationship with Simon is what saved me in that round. When merge happened, I was literally the target in almost every round. But once Simon left, I could have easily been the next target which I was told I was, but I knew I had to change my game so I went to Roger and told him that we should work out our differences. I was also working with Marty and Kylie. Then I started to be build a relationship with Rio and Loki which saved me from being voted off. I know I didn’t win challenges but overall my social skills in the game is what got me this far.
I hope you guys respect my game and the decisions I had to make to get here.
Love y’all 💛

Chucky, Hikari Kuina, Kylie Bunbury, Rio, Simon, Maeve Wiley, Toe Beans The Spider and like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:04 pm

Also just like Loki and Greg.. this is my first survivor game in a long long time.

Chucky, Simon, Greg Roberts, Toe Beans The Spider, Roger the Alien, Marty McFly and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:13 pm

Thank you Christina.

Once Roger makes his statement, jury, have at it!

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:25 pm

HI JURYYYY OMFGGG HI TO MY EXORCIST PEEPS, HI TO ALL THE DUOS, HI TO EVERYBODY I love you I’m beyond happy and proud and humbled to be here - this is literally the last place ANYONE expected me to be, and that includes our host John and even myself. Coming into this game, I had a HORRIBLE positioning!! I’m a huge worker bee so I was spending a lot of hours at work rather than helping my tribe win immunity. Han, you were 1000% right when you said I got very lucky to be on Exorcist - I literally owe my spot in final 2 to all of you guys!! My tribe kept winning immunity after immunity, even after the tribe swap, which is the only reason I even made it to merge bc I EASILY could’ve been an early boot (and I even told John my inactivity would make me first or second boot).

When jury started, I knew I had to kick my game into turbo gear if I wanted to any chance of making it far - my position in the game was TERRIBLE, I was all by myself and I was at the very bottom of the tribe totem pole. I was in final 11 with literally 5 duos (Greg/Loki, Barbie/Han, Hikari/Rio, Christina/Simon, Kylie/Marty) all with someone to rely on, and I only had myself. This is when I started aligning myself with every side and working all angles to make moves - my position was so terrible, I started playing the best friend role and made alliances outside of Exorcist that kept me from being targeted the first few weeks, namely Greg/Loki and Christina/Simon.

Once Simon turned on me by throwing me under the bus in front of the entire house (for something I 100% unintentionally DID do), I flipped over to Kylie/Marty and me and Kylie spearheaded the charge to break up Simon/Christina which started by me winning the invisible immunity so they couldn’t have it, which worked. Christina easily could’ve been the next to go (we all swore to evict her next), but she made a sincere plea to work with me and I took over Simon’s role as her duo in this game (which I also did with Marty once Kylie was eliminated, Rio once Hikari was evicted and even sorta Loki once Greg was evicted). After me and Christina swore to work together, I diverted the target away from her and led the charge to take out Loki/Greg, which backfired and resulted in Kylie being evicted which broke my heart. The following weeks, Loki kept winning immunity and kept evading the target I put on his back which resulted in Greg leaving (only bc he and Loki needed to be separated, I do love Greg personally) and then Marty left which also broke my heart having to do, but I needed to keep Rio/Christina in the game. I chose Christina over taking Rio to the end bc I knew Rio was more liked than me and Christina wasn’t (also, I didn’t have the votes to save Rio).

I won competitions when I needed to (which I never REALLY needed to bc I was so underestimated that I was never a target, so I only won immunity when I needed to get someone evicted, such as in the case of Simon at final 8 and Loki at final 3. I think I played an overall cutthroat game, I savagely lied when I needed to, I won f8 immunity and f3 immunity, I broke up duos, and I made it to the end despite starting off merge in a horrible spot and being the underdog of the season who could’ve easily been the fourth exorcist casualty after merge.

All in all, this was my very first survivor game and I really just wanted to try my best and make big moves and I think I did that, so I’d love your jury votes but I know I did a lot of you very dirty and none of you owe me anything - I do apologize for all the things I did, I swear I’m not a terrible person and I tried my best not to lie if I didn’t need to, but there were points where my back was against the wall and I needed to lie so that others wouldn’t catch wind of my plans to target/evict them and flip the tables on me. Overall, I had an amazing time playing and I think you’re all wonderful people and I love you all so much, no matter what happens I love youI love youI love you

Chucky, Rio, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:27 pm

Not me sending in a 5 paragraph essay 💀
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:31 pm

Well well well

Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Giphy

Chucky and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:32 pm

I’m forever a Barb 😍😍😍

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:32 pm

So proud of you love <3

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:33 pm

Thank you Barbie, I really I hope I made exorcist proud 😭I love you

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:34 pm

arrives

Chucky, Rio, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:39 pm

Um my mind is pretty made up so I don't really have a question lol, but I'd like for the finalists to list a positive and negative for each juror pls xoxo
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:41 pm

Grats on finals guys. Ill post my questions in the morning
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:51 pm

Congratulations final 2, wow I'm not only really shocked that it's a final 2, but I'm also shocked you both managed to get Loki out in the end. I guess a bravo is in order for that alone. I left the game earlier certain I would be casting my vote for him to win

I want to preface my questions by saying that I don't mean to be rude with these questions and comments, but I will be a bit blunt. In the end it's just a game, I don't have any bad feelings towards anyone in this game, especially not you 2, but I want you to feel the hot seat you're sitting on right now, feel it burn Welcome to Final Tribal Council! 1f602

Christina

Oddly, Simon's weird speech made us get to talking and I actually really enjoyed working with you for the little time we had together in this game. You're right that your social skills were a big reason why you made it so far and I witnessed it first hand. It's hard for me to think about awarding my vote to someone who relied only on the social aspect of the game so for that reason

1- Dig deeper and try to find me at least one strategic moment that was all you this season
2- Dig even deeper and try to find something you did to contribute in the challenge aspect of the game
3- A social player gets to know others really well. Showcase that side of your game by assigned one word that best describes each jury member

Roger, you used the Exorcist tribe name a lot to me when we would talk. Always talking about making them proud. When I read your opening and when I think back on our time on the Exorcist tribe, I do not feel like you represent Exorcist. Not only did you barely contribute to our success, but then when you finally could help us, you decided to leave the shit and set yourself up which helped lead to Barbie and Han leaving right away when we merged. I'm all for giving you a chance to get my vote, but when you tell me you want to send me to jury to make sure you get the Exorcist vote, I have to shake my head bc you barely lifted a finger for us this whole game. I'm just giving you a heads up, don't use the Exorcist name as a reason why you should win with me bc it might do the opposite. I'm not trying to say this in a bitchy tone, but it's irking me a little and I want to get it out the way right now

1- If you were a juror, why would you vote for Roger the Alien if you had to vote for this final 2?
2- After our original tribe putting in so much work to keep us all safe pre merge, did you ever consider repaying us with some loyalty? Explain
3- If you could pick anyone from this entire cast to sit beside you right now, who would it be and why

These questions are for both of you

1- Outwit, Outlast and Outplay are the 3 main things in Survivor. Highlight how your game touched on all 3
2- Rank the jurors from best to worst in terms of gameplay

Good luck both of you. My vote is up in the air, I have no idea who to vote for at this point

Hikari Kuina, Simon and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:51 pm

Congrats Christina and Roger!

Question for both of you

What was your lowest moment and your highest moment in the game?

Rio and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:54 pm

congrats to you both!

christina - why should i vote for someone who never said a word to me the entire game?

roger - why should i vote for someone who tried to quit during the final challenge and didn't even show up for the first half of the game?

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:54 pm

*assigning *ship (I hate not being able to edit sometimes)
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:56 pm

Barbie: SO funny and SO unapologetic - she’s literally a star and I genuinely love her to death I love you
Han Mi-nyeo: So bold and outspoken and hilarious - she kept it fun and entertaining and I missed her sooo much, the tribe wasn’t the same without her 😭I love you
Hikari: Such a sweet soul, I always enjoyed our conversations 🥰
Simon: Simon is brilliant to the point where he’s literally lethal in this game!! I saw his potential to win very early on which is part of why I targeted him!
Kylie: My heart and soul, I love you so much queen I love you
Greg: One if the kindest people to ever walk the earth, I always felt so warm and mushy talking to Greg 😭
Marty: Marty I love you, you’re a kind heart and a great sport and it hurt so much to take out out
Rio: my showmance!! I love you so much and this one might’ve stung the most - you totally deserved to make it farther and I’m sorry I had to do you like that
Loki: You are a BEAST - you literally have nine lives and I have the utmost respect for you. Now do you see why I had to lie to you so much ! (Kidding omg lol)

Kylie Bunbury, Rio and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 11:59 pm

Questions:

Roger - I think you're a fine person, what I don't understand about your gameplay is the lying for no reason at all. Can you explain that to me? For example, when Greg left. We all knew, Marty and Christina were voting Greg and Greg and I were voting Marty. But you kept lying even when I told you that we knew you were lying. There were no idols, or hidden tricks. We would have just respected you so much more had you just been straight up. There's so many examples of this too. This is a game of timing lies, but you seemed to think that time was ALL THE TIME. Also please don't make your answer more words than my question please, for all of us.

XTINA - How much of our conversations the last couple days were just total BS? Did you genuinely think I deserved to be at the end and wanted to work with me? And for the record, if it was total BS, don't be afraid to say that. I don't care lol. It's just a game.

Thank you both and congrats again!
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:01 am

Christina, my ride or die! The best thing I did in this game was keeping you over Nikita. I told you right before I was voted out that you had to promise me that you wouldn’t be voted out right after me and I am so glad you were able to stay true to that and pull it off. I think a lot of people counted you out very early on, but you fought every single day and made necessary connections at the right times that got you where you are now. You were able to make it all the way to the end without having to win a competition until the very end where it mattered, which goes to show just how good your game is and how adaptable you are, which is KEY so a Survivor game.

I think that some people don’t know what your game consisted of because of lack of communication, so I want to give you the chance to tell us more of what you did each round to get to where you are now.

Thanks for being great! <3

Welcome to Final Tribal Council! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dtlyixjbbato08prq2yftusu3nmvbrnkag6oq01mv&rid=200

Christina Aguilera, Maeve Wiley and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:13 am

To Rio: Rio, you’re absolutely right, I contributed nothing to Exorcist. In fact, the one time I tried to contribute during the immunity, I almost lost us the damn comp lol. It’s actually a running joke between me and John how little I did in the pre-merge and I have the screenshots to prove it. I wanted to repay that loyalty to you guys at merge, but my working relationship with you guys was very unsteady bc you all knew I contributed nothing and I was working so much, I didn’t get to talk to you guys as much as I would’ve liked. And then on top of that, Barbie/Han/Hikari were eliminated back to back to back. When I dropped Barbie/Han’s names to Simon/Christina week 1 of merge, I did it for 3 reasons: 1) to build trust w them, 2) I didn’t think they had the votes to do anything about it and 3) I didn’t think they would take me seriously. When Barbie and Han were evicted, I was shocked (and I never voted you guys out btw, I voted for Marty and Christina those first two weeks. I didn’t vote out Hikari either) and I gathered Hikari/Rio and told them “I know we haven’t been super close but if we don’t get it together, we’re gonna get picked off” and they agreed we needed to stay 3 strong (until Hikari was eliminated), and so I remained loyal to you Rio, and I really do love you and wanted to be loyal to you but I knew you’d win if I took you to the end and I had to put personal aside and think strategically, so I am sorry that I couldn’t contribute much to Exorcist, but if you guys allow me, my contribution to you guys can be a winner from team exorcist!!! If not, I understand and I love you guys regardless. I really wish it could’ve been an exorcist final 5 but that’s not how things played out and I truly do apologize for the part I played in some of you leaving

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:13 am

Thank you Rio! It was great getting to play with you in the last few days. <3

1- Dig deeper and try to find me at least one strategic moment that was all you this season
Probably lying to Barbie and Han making them think that the vote was you since I thought either you or Han had the idol. Also the Greg vote because Roger wanted to vote out Marty that round but I convinced him that it was better for Marty to stay over Greg.

2- Dig even deeper and try to find something you did to contribute in the challenge aspect of the game
Well I actually did tried my best on challenges just I couldn’t win any until the final round in the Reward challenge.. been waiting for a jigsaw puzzle all season long .

3- A social player gets to know others really well. Showcase that side of your game by assigned one word that best describes each jury member
Barbie- passionate
Han- ambitious
Hikari-courageous
Simon- intuitive
Kylie - Loveable
Marty -Adaptable
Greg -Easy-going
Rio- sincere
Loki- witty

1- Outwit, Outlast and Outplay are the 3 main things in Survivor. Highlight how your game touched on all 3
Outlast by winning at right time to secure my spot in the final 2, outwit by relying on my social skill to get me here. And outplay by making it to the final 2.

2- Rank the jurors from best to worst in terms of gameplay
Marty
Kylie
Loki
Greg
Simon
Hikari
Rio
Barbie
Han

Kylie Bunbury, Rio and Simon like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:16 am

Thank you both. I think I'm done for now but if I think of more I will ask
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:16 am

Thank you Kylie <3

What was your lowest moment and your highest moment in the game?
Lowest moment was losing Simon, you and Marty. And highest moment was winning the final challenge to secure a spot in the final 2.

Kylie Bunbury, Simon and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:20 am

Thank you Hikari 😊

christina - why should i vote for someone who never said a word to me the entire game?
I know that I have never talked to you in the game but that was because we were both on different side in the game and I also did not know how you felt about me since you also didn’t try to communicate with me.

Hikari Kuina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Final Tribal Council!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next