Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Final Tribal Council!

Go down 
+9
Loki
Kylie Bunbury
Rio
Greg Roberts
Hikari Kuina
Barbie
Roger the Alien
Christina Aguilera
John Probst
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:24 am

Thank you Loki!! 😊

XTINA - How much of our conversations the last couple days were just total BS? Did you genuinely think I deserved to be at the end and wanted to work with me? And for the record, if it was total BS, don't be afraid to say that. I don't care lol. It's just a game.

None of it was actually BS. I honestly think you really deserve to be at the end. My heart actually broke for you when you lost that challenge because I felt bad.. you were a great player and a comp beast!

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:27 am

Also for Rio:
1- If you were a juror, why would you vote for Roger the Alien if you had to vote for this final 2? I would vote for Roger the alien bc he’s a bad bitch and underdog that put on one hell of a show. He influenced and controlled votes, he fought hard, he blindsided, strategized, lied, backstabbed and was a heck of a player to watch! He’s also not a bad guy and very sorry for hurting everyone
2- After our original tribe putting in so much work to keep us all safe pre merge, did you ever consider repaying us with some loyalty? Explain. I hope I explained this in my previous post!
3- If you could pick anyone from this entire cast to sit beside you right now, who would it be and why. I always wanted to sit next to you Rio, but the thing is I know you would’ve won over me bc you’re freaking Rio!! You’re awesome and Exorcist loves you and I love you and you’re too great. But you would’ve beat me so my next best choice was Christina bc I know she’s not super beloved in the jury and neither am I
1- Outwit, Outlast and Outplay are the 3 main things in Survivor. Highlight how your game touched on all 3. I outwitted Simon/Christina when I won the immunity that allowed us to send Simon home, I outlasted every single member of Exorcist and 4 out of the 5 duos in final 11, and I outplayed several people bc the first few weeks of jury I was completely helpless and at the mercy of others, but I took my fate into my own hands, created alliances and then flipped the tables on the duos that were initially running the game!
2- Rank the jurors from best to worst in terms of gameplay
Loki, Kylie, Simon, Marty, Hikari, Barbie, Han, Rio, Greg (you were all really good players, even though Greg is on the “worst” side he’s still a really good player so worst isn’t necessarily “bad” at all!
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:30 am

To Kylie: my lowest point in the game was definitely the first 3 weeks of merge. I was terrified every week thinking I was gonna get eliminated, nobody ever talked strategy with me or told me where the vote was going and I never knew what to do. I really mean it when I say I paved my own path bc I managed to come back from all this and reach my highest point in week 4 when I won immunity and we finally flipped the tables on the power duos and eliminated Simon! It felt so good finally being on the right side of the vote

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:31 am

Simon I love you <33 I miss you so much!! I will answer your question tomorrow morning. Since it’s late and I have to sleep!!

And same for yours Barbie.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:50 am

roger - why should i vote for someone who tried to quit during the final challenge and didn't even show up for the first half of the game?

Hikari!! Me not showing up much during premerge was not intentional!! I wasn’t purposely blowing you guys off, I promised John I’d play his survivor game after he asked and I was just super busy with work! I 100% wanted to be there for you guys and I certainly tried to be, but real life circumstance and my work schedule just didn’t allow me to! However, I more than showed up during merge and I hope my gameplay shows that! And as for almost quitting earlier - again, that was real life circumstance! I’m at a music festival and these tickets were 400, I answered the tiebreaker question first in less than 30 seconds but then Key said we had to do MORE work and look up all the tribals and figure out the early boot order - I couldn’t tell yall when tf peppermint patty left and my friends were all getting up to leave and it was do pretty die for me 😭😭😭 I totally should’ve persisted but in the end, I did win tiebreaker fair and square

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:54 am

Congrats Roger and Christina!!

I played very closely with you two so my question for both of you is why should you get my vote over the other? And what was your favorite moment in the game?

And not that it matters now but I didn't vote for you at Final 5 Christina! I have a Daily Thoughts thread and a Tribal Council Votes thread in my Confessionals, and I was thinking out loud in my daily thoughts room and said "... i am voting for christina rip" and Chucky counted that as my vote. My original vote was Rio. Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 1f602

Maeve Wiley and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 1:17 am

To Loki: LMFAO fair enough Loki, I did lie a lot in this game. Truthfully, I did it because this game had me SO paranoid and I knew there was always the possibility that if I did tell you, you would run to Marty/Xtina and flip the vote on me. That lie you guys told me about how someone told you I leaked the plan to evict Marty had me super sketched out and I needed you guys to feel comfortable that I was with you. It hurt me to lie to you and I hated it, but I respected you guys too much as players and understood the gravity of your capabilities, and I couldn’t allow you guys to get the upper hand and flip the vote on me. If you knew I was also working with Xtina/Marty, you could’ve thrown me under the bus to them and you all could’ve voted me out. However, I still tried to be as honest as I could which I hopefully demonstrated when I came clean to Marty about voting him out so he wouldn’t be blindsided. Again, I do apologize for all the lying when I didn’t have to, but the paranoia made me feel like I had to

Loki likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 1:29 am

To Marty: Marty my angel!!! I think I should get your vote over Christina bc I think I played a more well rounded game! Christina made herself a huge target early on by being that power duo w Simon whereas I never made a huge target of myself - I managed my position very well and manipulated perception so people would see me as someone they can easily beat/get rid of whenever they want, someone who’s not a threat. I’m also partially the reason she stayed bc Christina should’ve left after Simon but I pushed for Greg/Loki to be split up instead and took Christina under my wing, which allowed her to repair her standing in the house and gave her the chance to mend the relationships that were strained when Marty/Rio voted out Simon

Also my favorite moment in the game is definitely winning the f3 immunity and earning my spot in final 2!!!! I was so excited and it was so unexpected. Made even better by the fact that Loki was eliminated bc I know if there was a f3 with Loki, he was 100% gonna win all the votes!! (No offense Loki)

Marty McFly and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 4:29 am

Congratulations losers! I pride myself on not being a bitter juror when all is said and done, so my vote is very much up in the air.

A lot of questions I had have already been asked and so, why should I, personally, vote for you to win this game?

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:46 am

I think that some people don’t know what your game consisted of because of lack of communication, so I want to give you the chance to tell us more of what you did each round to get to where you are now.

Well when I first started the game I actually wanted a girls alliance. Unfortunately Da’Vonne and London were inactive. Then I build a relationship with you, Marty and Nikita knowing that there could be a boys alliance which there was between you guys, but luckily my relationship with you and Marty were enough to stay that round.
When merge started, I actually tried to work with Han and Barbie but I just couldn’t trust them. So I had to lied to Barbie to make her feel safe that round. The Han vote was easy since she flushed her idol and also came to me and lied that Roger made a deal to vote out Barbie in the first round so he can vote for me next. I didn’t anything she said so I decided to create a little conflict between them by telling Roger about it.
The third vote was Hikari which we all agreed too and I had no relationship with her so it was an easy vote.
The fourth vote was you and well that was a fail for us.
The fifth vote was Kylie.. which was supposed to be me but I chose to go up to Roger and tell him how we should work together.. and I was also building a relationship with Loki and Rio that round and I also played the whole how the jury probably hates me to give people reason to keep me in the game.
The sixth vote was Greg. Roger actually wanted to vote out Marty that round but I still needed Marty so I convinced him to keep Marty by telling him how Marty wasn’t well liked by the jury cause Greg/Loki were a strong duo and I knew it would be hard to beat them together.
The next vote was Marty..by this round I already had Roger, Rio who wanted to vote out Marty and Marty who wanted to vote out Rio. I fell I needed to vote out Marty which he knew because I couldn’t make myself the next target with Rio and Roger since I knew Loki would have won immunity again.
With the Rio.. I had convinced Roger many rounds ago that Rio is well liked by the jury and how him and I are probably hated which in reality I didn’t think the jury would vote for Rio (Sorry Rio)who has been inactive at the beginning of merge. Also I fell close with Rio that round too but I made a deal with Roger and I didn’t want to break that promised,
With Loki we didn’t have to vote him.. but winning the reward challenge helped me secure my spot in the final 2 obviously. I did really feel bad about Loki leaving cause he fought his all in this game and it sucks to be taken out a twist at the last minute.

Well that’s pretty sure that I can remember, if you have any more questions I will be gladly answer it.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:30 am

I'd like for the finalists to list a positive and negative for each juror pls xoxo

Barbie - I think you’re hilarious and you kept the game entertaining until you left which then got boring.
Han- You’re a strong person and will do everything for the people you are loyal with in the game.
Hikari - You're a loyal person and a sweet person. Wish I actually talk to you in the game and got to know you more.
Simon- You're a great person and your gut feeling game is strong! I had an amazing time playing with you and I really missed you when you left.
Kylie- You’re such a sweet person and it was great getting to know you in the game.
Greg- You’re a great strategist in the game. Your character of chose was hilarious and that’s what made me like you more in the game.
Marty- You're a great social player. You were a great person to talk and play with since day one!
Rio- You’re a really sincere guy and I’m really happy that I have got to know in the last few days. You’re the sweetest!!
Loki- You’re probably the funniest person in the game. I actually really enjoyed reading your random comments. You’re also a comp beast!!!

I don’t really have any negative to say about any of you because I enjoyed playing with y’all. And for me it is just a game and I don’t take anything personal which is why it’s hard to say anything negative. You guys are all amazing characters which made this game enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:36 am

Marty McFly wrote:
Congrats Roger and Christina!!

I played very closely with you two so my question for both of you is why should you get my vote over the other? And what was your favorite moment in the game?

And not that it matters now but I didn't vote for you at Final 5 Christina! I have a Daily Thoughts thread and a Tribal Council Votes thread in my Confessionals, and I was thinking out loud in my daily thoughts room and said "... i am voting for christina rip" and Chucky counted that as my vote. My original vote was Rio. Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 1f602

Chucky!! Whyy??? lol  and thank you Marty <3

Well Marty, I played this game with you since day one and we had a lot of conversation. I would say you should vote for me because I was loyal with who I worked with until I had to for you which was the hardest  move for me to do in the game. I was also had to fight my hardest to stay in the game since I had been getting votes since merge started. 

My favourite moment in the game was actually winning the last challenge and making it to final 2 because I wanted to prove to myself this time that I could make the finals which I did.

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 8:42 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Congratulations losers! I pride myself on not being a bitter juror when all is said and done, so my vote is very much up in the air.

A lot of questions I had have already been asked and so, why should I, personally, vote for you to win this game?

Thank you Han! I respect that!! 😊

You should vote for me because I was a big target from the beginning of merge. I had to play the game so I wouldn’t get voted out. I also stayed calm when Simon got voted off but if I didn’t I would have probably been the vote. I also loyal to the people I worked with in the game.

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:48 am

My decision has been made but good luck to both of you <3

Christina Aguilera and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:53 am

Thanks Christina. I’ve really enjoyed reading about your game! Good luck.

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 am

im very happy for you both! congratulations once again and good luck!! thank you for the answers <3

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:11 am

Again congrats on making it to the finals!

Questions for both

Name the people in the jury who you think are voting for you.

What aspect of the game of survivor do you think is most vital to making it to the end and why?

Why do you deserve to win over the other finalist?

Christina

This might be my old school ways, but I respect how you never tried to message me and butter me up and pretend like we were super close and aligned. I knew where we stood all game and you never tried to play up some fake alliance with me.

Just one question for you

How hard has it been to come back and play a game after so many years off? What aspects of the game have changed since you last played?

Roger

Roger, Roger, Roger.  I personally thought you played a very messy game. In my eyes you were always apologizing and saying how much you loved someone and how you broke my trust and you would never lie again, then would keep doing weird stuff hahah.

What was your favorite set that played last night at your festival?

Do you think you could have played the game more honest and still made the finals? Explain.

Thanks guys my vote is still up in the air!

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:14 am

Han Mi-nyeo supremacy!!! My queen, I believe you should vote for me because I was totally the underdog of the season - NOBODY expected me to make it this far, myself included. My social game started off super rough bc I work so much, but I was able to not only flip that around but flip the entire tribe around! I was only discussed as an option for elimination a few times bc everyone around me had made such massive Targets of themself and I used that to my advantage! When you said I didn’t deserve to be here and I was lucky to be on exorcist, I wasn’t actually upset - in fact, I used that to my advantage by spinning the narrative that if I got to the end, nobody would vote for me bc nobody thought I deserved to be here, and it worked! Everyone wanted me at the end with them, but I chose the person I thought I had the best chance at beating and that meant having to backstab a loooot of people along the way to make it happen. I was the third wheel to every single duo in the tribe at one point or another and in the end, I was the one who prevailed so that no single duo could steamroll to the end! Thanks for the question and ily girly!! I love you

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:19 am

Thank you Roger. I’m gonna go cast my vote now I’ve heard from both of you! Good luck <3

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:26 am

Thank you Greg! 😊

Well definitely Simon! <3

What aspect of the game of survivor do you think is most vital to making it to the end and why?
Building good relationships with people in the game and playing the game from start to finish. Also winning challenges is a plus.

I deserve it more than Roger because I had a target since merge started and he had the easiest way to get to finals since he wasn’t really a threat to most people game.

Christina

This might be my old school ways, but I respect how you never tried to message me and butter me up and pretend like we were super close and aligned. I knew where we stood all game and you never tried to play up some fake alliance with me.
I definitely agree with that. That’s the one thing I hate too which is why I played the way I played and stayed loyal to the people that I trusted in the game.

Just one question for you

How hard has it been to come back and play a game after so many years off? What aspects of the game have changed since you last played?
It was hard because I had to adapt to the new school ways and rely more on my social game. Back in the day, it was all about winning challenges.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:31 am

To Greg:
- I don’t want to assume I have anybody’s vote bc Christina is also a very worthy competitor and it would be presumptuous and rude of me to think I’m more deserving of anyone’s vote. However, I hope that I can earn the votes of Exorcist, Kylie, Marty, hopefully Loki and you Greg. I had close relationships with a lot of you and some of you I flat out had no hand in sending home, namely Kylie and Hikari (I wanna include Barbie/Han but I’m partially the reason they got sent home so early which again, I totally apologize for. Simon backstabbed me and I got his ass eliminated so I’m not expecting his vote and that’s okay, Christina deserves a vote as well!

- Definitely the social and strategic game which I believe was the strongest aspect of my game during the merge. I was best friends with everyone which is WHY I had to lie and WHY I had to backstab and I genuinely like all of you which is WHY I was so messy and apologized so much 😭😭

-Christina made a huge target of herself early on and played a more passive role in the strategic decision making. There were even a few times where I had to force her hand a bit, such as voting out Marty without her consent so that Marty would be evicted regardless of what she wanted.

What was your favorite set that played last night at your festival?
- I wanna say LSDream but I was only HALF paying attention bc mind you, I was competing in the final immunity contest at the same time!! I won the immunity while at a music fest in the middle of the forest with slower service and a million and one distractions so please take that into consideration 😭

Do you think you could have played the game more honest and still made the finals? Explain.
- Absolutely, I could’ve and SHOULD have been more honest but I’ve played BB games in the past where I was honest and didn’t blindside people and I still got blasted by a bitter jury. Honesty is very tough to manage in games like this where you’re supposed to outwit people, but I tried my very best and I hope you guys see that. Me lying so much wasn’t bc I’m a compulsive liar, it was a matter of paranoia getting the best of me and not wanting to show my cards and expose my hand at the wrong time. Once final 5 hit, I decided to stop the lies ALMOST completely and came clean to Marty about my vote and came clean to Rio about my vote so that they wouldn’t be blindsided. However, I did keep up the charade that I wanted to take Loki to the end ONLY bc I knew there would be ONE more elimination and I wasn’t sure if the immunity winner would vote to evict one person or what - I had no idea and needed to make sure my angles were covered, but I do love and respect both you Greg, and Loki as people, and I apologize again for all the lying and scheming and messiness I was a part of. Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:44 am

Thanks for the answers guys!

Good luck to you both.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:48 am

No matter how you guys vote, there’s no hard feelings whatsoever!! I had a blast playing my first survivor game and making it all the way to the end, thanks again John for having me and thanks to the cohosts as well, you guys did an amazing job and this game was so much fun to play! I love you all and can’t wait to know who’s who!!

John Probst, Kylie Bunbury, Christina Aguilera, Simon, Greg Roberts and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:05 am

Thank you guys for making this an amazing experience. I had a lot of fun playing with you and get to know y’all! No hard feelings on how you guys vote, love you y’all no matter what!! <3I can’t wait to find out who everyone is after the game 💕

Thank you to all the hosts for hosting an amazing survivor game and the challenges were hard but very creative!! I loved it!! <3 thank you John for letting me play again. I think this is the first time I played a game that you hosted and you were amazing as always <3

John Probst, Kylie Bunbury, Simon, Greg Roberts, Roger the Alien and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:59 am

Thank you both for wrapping up. I have received a majority of the votes. Once I get that vote locked in, I will start opening up private rooms. Confessionals will remain locked though. Finale will be at 7:00 PM EST tonight with the identity reveal at 7:30 PM EST. Once everyone is revealed I will open up confessionals and blogging spaces, along with the section with your scores for the immunity challenges. Thanks once again everyone!

Han Mi-nyeo, Christina Aguilera, Greg Roberts, Roger the Alien and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Final Tribal Council!   Welcome to Final Tribal Council! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Final Tribal Council!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next