Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ

Go down 
+7
Christina Aguilera
Kylie Bunbury
Hikari Kuina
Loki
Barbie
Marty McFly
John Probst
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:52 pm

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Tribe

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- How does it feel making jury/merge?
- What are your thoughts on the individual immunity twist?
- Does it worry you that hidden immunity idols are still in play?
- How is your experience with the season overall so far?

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 12:52 AM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 12:52 PM EST tomorrow afternoon.

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Barbie
Christina Aguilera
Greg Roberts
Han Mi-nyeo
Hikari Kuina
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Roger
Simon

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:02 am

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Tumblr_obl1w5LjIC1tq4of6o1_250

do you guys ever get tired of seeing me in every night

Chucky, Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:02 am

Marty McFly wrote:
Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Tumblr_obl1w5LjIC1tq4of6o1_250

do you guys ever get tired of seeing me in here every night
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:03 am

THERES NO EDIT IM SO SORRY
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:04 am

1. It feels fabulous! I do kind of miss being in teams because the winning team wouldn't have to come here and be at risk, but that's the game and I signed up for it and have to deal with it lol. But it's nice to know if I leave I at least get to be a juror instead of stuck in Jury like that sad SpongeBob meme of Squidward looking out the window.

2. It's cute. Messy as hell? Yes. Nervewracking as hell? Yes. Never gonna be something I can win? Sadly yes 😭

3. Oh absolutely. You never know when those suckers could pop up, but then again some might have been used already you never know. However the perjury seems to be filled with those suffering from inactivitis so they might not have been needed. (I am still dying to know what the answer is for the 2nd phrase of random letters omgosh. Am I gonna have to wait for the finale for this? 😭)

4. My experience has been lovely so far and I really don't want it to end yet so if anyone thinks I can. Be useful for them #KeepBarbie2021. Although, I do wish a masked killer would pop up and chase me around for a bit 😍

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:10 am

As I laid on the beach today and gazed upon the crashing waves, it really hit me. "You're going to every tribal council from now on."

If you win it, I bet it's amazing. If you're a viewer, I bet it's amazing. If you're an evil host named John, I bet it's orgasmic. If you're a player who didn't win it, it's hell on earth.

I wonder, do all 3 idols together, form some sort of super idol? Like when the Power Rangers combine their Zords to make the Megazord.

Don't let my constant scowl, distract from the fact that I'm having the time of my life.

John Probst, Chucky and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:18 am

omg its exciting!! im really happy to have made it this far!

talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, shit on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

yeah for sure, three whole idols is a fucking lot. someone should use theirs! spice things up!

its fun! i love it! i love being threatened in my dr everyday by chunky the most xo!

John Probst, Chucky and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:21 am

Now who disliked my message? I just want to talk

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Raw

Rio and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:11 am

i love it now everyone gets to experience tribal council every night too!!!

i hate it!!!!!!!!!

yes absolutely, there's still a bunch of idols out there.

im having a lot of fun, i hope the hosts are having fun hosting too <3

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:36 am

How does it feel making jury/merge?

Omg amazing! Im so happy I got to experience this

It’s SICK and TWISTED

Um yes because basically we already have the daily idol challenge because of this sick twist. Adding the idols to that just makes it one big convoluted mess lol

I love it! You hosts really outdid yourselves

John Probst, Chucky and Loki like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:07 am

How does it feel making jury/merge?
It’s a great feeling!!

Well I thought Chucky was the evil but… 😅😂 it is a great twist in general if you’re not playing in the game.

Yes of course.

It has been great so far. You guys have done a great job hosting and coming up with great challenges 🥰

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:43 am

It feels awesome! But also a little frightening. Having not been to tribal before, it's a bit strange to now be here and in a vulnerable position.

It's horrible as a player but if I was a viewer looking in, I would love it. It adds another layer of trust and excitement to everything that's going on. Hikari was nice enough to be honest about her position this time round, but I don't think everybody will play the same way in future immunities.

This is the big sticking point for me. I've been told conflicting stories when it comes to Idols and whether or not they've been played. Marty for example tells me they haven't, whilst someone else who shared a tribal with him told me they have. That's interesting to me. Who would have reason to lie about that? That's what I have to work out.

It's so much fun and it has been a true rollercoaster of emotions. Cliche I know, but true. I'm excited to see how it develops moving forward.

John Probst and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 8:58 am

I rescind the Marty being on the same tribe as the person who told me an Idol had been used comment. I got my tribes mixed up. So there may very well be two Idols out there but, I very much doubt that all three are still in play.

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:26 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
I rescind the Marty being on the same tribe as the person who told me an Idol had been used comment. I got my tribes mixed up. So there may very well be two Idols out there but, I very much doubt that all three are still in play.

lol I just saw this but to my knowledge all idols are still in play — or maybe i just didn't see an idol get played because sometimes when I login here in the forum the next day, the tribal council thread is already gone  Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ 1f606

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 9:47 am

It feels amazing! No matter what happens, we should all be proud of making it here!

It definitely adds another layer of unpredictability (that we really didn’t need 😭) but I’m sure as an outsider, it’s a fun twist to watch! As a player, yeah not so much lol

Yes, it’s a mess.

I’ve loved every second of it. Your series is seriously the best forum game I have played Smile

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:01 am

What a great feeling! With such a strong cast I would say Its quite an accomplishment. Congrats everyone!

The twist is something I've never really seen before, Its unique, definitely going to change lots of aspects of the game.

I will always be worried about idols, they play such a crucial part of the game and they let you know that unless you have one or won immunity, no one is ever truly safe.

Great season so far with great hosts, challenges, and contestants... You all knocked it out of the park with this one!

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:43 pm

Tribal will be up in about 10-15 minutes.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:50 pm

I was under the weather the last 2 days. I’m sorry for not answering these questions last night
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:54 pm

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

Will the holder of the immunity necklace please come forward?

Spoiler:

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

Sixth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Seventh vote

Spoiler:

Eighth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Ninth vote

Spoiler:

Tenth vote

The EIGHTH person voted out of Survivor Evolution and FIRST member of the jury is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BARBZ, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your seventh immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Ten remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:

Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:55 pm

Who's surprised? No one? Exactly. I'm glad to go because y'all are so FUCKING boring omgosh at least I can go relax and laugh with Chucky now bye!! Thanks for the opportunity John! You and all the other members of production do such a great job 💜💜 and I enjoyed steamrolling pre-jury. Love that most of the people left can't relate 💅

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Barbie-crack

John Probst, Chucky, Norma Stitz, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 12:56 pm

I’m so sorry to see you go Barbie, I was sure it would be me wow. You were a lot of fun

Barbie, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:01 pm

I'll miss you Barbie Sad You deserved better.

Barbie and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:01 pm

So true. Should've been Crusty Ass Crustina, Loser Lowki, that useless sloth Greg, the rodent, or Kylie's stupid ass. Bye betches 💜

Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:02 pm

Marty if you voted me out I don't care you still cute and funny 😍

Maeve Wiley and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:06 pm

Whoever's disliking, come speak and make yourself knownnn! Stop hiding in your confessional to talk shit. Confessional Gangsters I swear. Get a damn backbone!!

Chucky, Rio, Nikita Nagornyy and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #8 - BARBZ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next