Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Loki & Marty

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:56 am

thank you! im not going to worry about it now. it was all game and it wasn't like a personal attack on him because i dont even know who's behind the character.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:00 am

anyways with all that said, im not upset either that you voted for me
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:06 am

That’s true. I feel that. I wouldn’t know who 99% of you people are anyway. I’m not really involved in the Twitter survivor/bb stuff. I just know John from years back.

That’s good. I mean it helps when you’re safe regardless I’m sure.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:20 am

oh i only knew John from Chucky so I definitely don't know any of you  Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 1f606
but enough of that because identity talk is not allowed

and ive never felt safe here tbh except the time i played my idol
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:29 am

Fair enough!

That surprises me but same. Unless I have immunity. Which I’m assuming is why you and Christina both messaged me this morning. If I win immunity, that’s obviously going to make the plan to vote me out a little difficult.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:34 am

that's going to be impossible not difficult lol.

and no i dont know about christina but im only talking to you to be civil. i feel like the feeling is mutual that our game relationship at this point is beyond repair.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 10:50 am

I wouldn’t say that. It’s not like people are trying to work with me at this point. All 4 of the people left have voted for me and actively wanted me out. Which i completely understand. But if someone wants to keep me around. I’m interested in that.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 5:30 pm

yeah true but it's different for the two of us since you wanted me out too and i assume that's the plan again if you win immunity
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 5:41 pm

I didn’t really actively want you out as much as I was trying to save my ally. Logistically, the person who seemed most likely to flip was Roger or Rio. Or so we thought.

Honestly, if I win immunity. I was just going to sit back and see what you all do. I haven’t said any names to any of you today.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 5:54 pm

fair enough

then we shall see how things play out tonight after the immunity challenge. i wouldn't be surprised if you win again, you've been killing it
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 5:58 pm

Thanks. It’s been a fun run but all good things come to an end. I don’t know horror movies at all. So I really don’t see myself doing well in this one.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 6:08 pm

oh me neither lol because that was like the first what? four to five challenges in this game? and i had to sit one out because i wasn't comfortable playing lol

i don't know squat about horror movies
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 6:11 pm

Haha well then best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 6:32 pm

haha goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:12 pm

well loki, congratulations!!!

and what the hell we gon do now  Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 1f602
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:22 pm

Thanks Marty. I don't know what's going to happen. It's yalls show tonight.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:24 pm

okay just dont write my name down  Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 1f602 
and of course....

Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Tumblr_mrmnb05rMy1qzabl1o1_250
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:26 pm

Who are you and Christina voting? If I can ask.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:32 pm

honestly still don't know because ive kind of gotten close with everyone. it could also very well be me they're all voting for.

what are your thoughts though? your vote matters a lot tonight
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:37 pm

I have zero respect for the way Roger plays this game. But I also know everyone was voting me tonight lol.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 8:41 pm

you're the clear front runner so take it as a compliment haha
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:46 pm

I do take it as that. Look, before you hear it from the others. I just voted you. It has nothing to do with the last couple days, and I meant it when I said I didn't know what I was going to do earlier. I thought it through and I do think you're the biggest threat to win among them.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:50 pm

that's completely valid loki, and i didn't expect you to not vote for me anyway so i'll take that as a compliment too.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:51 pm

In an alternate timeline, we could have been great allies. Been an honor, Marty.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2021 9:52 pm

no time for me to hop on my time machine and change this current timeline?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Marty   Room for Loki & Marty - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Loki & Marty
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4