Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Kylie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Room for Hikari & Kylie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 4:58 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
you see that's not true because you damn well know i've had absolutely no information and nothing to give you. i've literally just been here. what am i supposed to give you like updates on my life? i have no game information i've had nothing for days. i just think it's a stupid play when you've had a whole other side of people and youre blinding following others then saying you didn't want to after and that's not what you're trying to do, because it's exactly what you're doing. rio had been sick, hes said it to everyone. i just think it's a scared play and you're with all these people who you probably know can take you out whenever yet you're too scared to even make a move.
whyd i gobble you up

Barbie and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Room for Hikari & Kylie - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 5:05 pm

LMAOO you ate me tf up and I still couldn’t even be mad at you

Barbie and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Kylie
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6