Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Kylie

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Hikari & Kylie Empty
PostSubject: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:34 pm

Only the hosts, Hikari, & Kylie have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:26 am

hey kylie! i saw were the only girls on our tribe and i wanted to message you!! how are you?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:44 am

Hey girl!! I’m so happy I ended up on a tribe with you cause you’re someone I was like she seems like she’ll be cool. I even put that in my confessional voucher about “who stands out to you in a good way from the other tribe”

I’m good tho. How are you?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:49 am

aw omg? thank you i love this! i'm excited to switch tribes you all seem so lovely its been so hard to not get to talk to everyone!

im good, just making breakfast. i wasn't expected another tribe swap, i thought merge for sure!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:00 pm

I’m so excited for the tribe swap too. My tribe was down to three. I was so bored cause it was mostly crickets when I logged on lmaoo. I’m just excited to see more people lol

And yeah same! I thought it was going to be a merge. I was shocked when I logged on and saw it was a swap
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:09 pm

i was on exorcist so we had all six of us, which was great to never go to tribal, but also some people just would not show up ever, and kind of treated it like a free pass to talk once a day. so that got kind of boring since i like these games because i meet new people. is anyone from your old tribe on this new one?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:21 pm

Omg same! that was literally my tribe except we went to tribal three times lol. The votes just went based on who barely showed up which thankfully helped me survive those tribals. This last round was so scary for me and thank goodness that’s the one that we finally won lol.. And yeah Loki is from my tribe.
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:24 pm

oh no way? yeah thank god you won, i'm glad you're here! are you and loki good? he seems really nice, i definitely want to talk to him i know he fought han who was on my tribe but i hope that doesn't make him not like me. rio and ryan are from my tribe, they're both really sweet but weren't the biggest competitors which is fine.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:51 pm

Aw thank you 🤍.. Loki is nice and we’re cool but we barely talked tbh. We always talked just right before a challenge or the vote. The votes were always obvious because of the inactives so there wasn’t even much to talk about with the vote lol. That’s why I said I was so bored… Also Ryan and Rio seem nice too. Tbh your tribe seemed the most active, I was like must be nice lmao. Also I think Greg was probably the best at comps on my tribe but he’s on the other tribe now. I hope we can pull out a win tonight tho
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:57 pm

that's so boring omg, roger on our tribe showed up once in a blue moon and would just say "yes tribe so glad were all safe" like ok??? come back let's be friends?? it was pretty active for the most part with those we were actually around! i think han was a huge comp beast on our side, i was pretty good at the slash one so that helped! i feel like we could definitely win against them!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:26 pm

No I can’t wait till you see my confessionals after. The struggle was REAL 😂.. And Roger reminds me of Patty on our tribe Lmaoo. She showed up to update us that she was traveling and then one other time to fight with your tribe mate. I was so confused lol. The round she got voted out she didn’t even reply my message from 2 days ago to ask about the vote lol. How are you with Ryan and Rio tho?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:47 pm

lmao i can't wait to read them i just know everyone who was active in the inactive tribes has a lot of screaming in their confessionals. we were talking about that on our tribe yesterday how party was sent out yet she was so bold in the immunity thread LMAO, not her only showing up to fight and then dipping. i give her props for going out swinging i guess?

i like rio a lot, i think he's a really great person to have around because he's open and honest, also very active which is nice. ryan is extremely kind and a good person, he just wasn't as active. he would show up and say a few things and he really wanted to prove himself in the challenge but didn't do well. i dont hold it against him, i know not everyone is good at challenges but he was really a team player and i respect him a lot. they're both great guys tbh.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:03 pm

No I was so confused when she did that. I was like ????…. And aww that’s cool. I get really good vibes from Rio. I didn’t really have an opinion on Ryan but he sounds cool. I just feel a lot better about this tribe overall
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:24 pm

LMAO that's so funny that she just showed up, love that for her. yeah rio is definitely someone that i would say is easy to trust and work with. ryan has kind of just been there but he is really there for the team. same i really like marty i was just speaking to him he sounds really sweet. there's a good vibe to it. i wonder how the other tribe is doing after half of them fought han now they're all on a tribe together LOL
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:15 pm

Omg I was just thinking about how awkward it would be after they all fought lmaoo. Let’s hope that it’s so awkward and they lose the comp tonight 😂
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:44 pm

YES EXACTLY THROW TO US YALL! im so glad jddhhs because i was hoping if there was a tribe swap you and marty would be on mine i really won!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:19 pm

Omg yes!! I really like Marty too. I really won too. I feel like the season just started for me 😭
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:24 pm

omg, i feel so bad for you guys😭 maybe we should make something with us, marty and rio? from talking to each of y'all i feel like all of us are really hitting it off!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:40 pm

Omg yes I love that! I agree! That would be an amazing group. The vibe is really good with you guys
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:55 pm

omg perfect! marty said he's down too!! should i make it?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Yay! Yes please! I’m so excited
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:49 pm

ahhh okay yay i just requested it!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:48 pm

Ugh I’m so sorry Crying or Very sad I really flopped so bad. I hate that we have to go to tribal
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:49 pm

same girl, our room should be made soon I requested it before the immunity. and dont worry its okay! we have each other thats important. we all sucked!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:54 pm

Exactly! I’m just happy we have our group so at least we decide how the vote is going to go. That makes me feel a lot better. We’ll just need to do better next challenge lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Kylie   Room for Hikari & Kylie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Kylie
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next