Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger

Go down 
+2
Barbie
Chucky
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:14 pm

I cant believe we keep eating like this wow

Barbie and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:15 pm

That was stressful!
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:17 pm

The way I was so scared lol. We said no losses for us iktr!! 💜
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:17 pm

They’re so mad that we… played fair? Lmao

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:18 pm

I just know theyre gonna hit us over the head with a giant tree branch at merge or tribe swap
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:07 pm

Yall we’re safe again 😭😭 you guys did amazing in the challenge!! We’re gonna be so powerful come merge!!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:08 pm

I hope we do another tribe challenge and win so we go into merge 6-5 strong tbh

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:11 pm

Now that would be perfect
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:11 pm

that would be amazing. even if we are at 12 next do we think all of them would unite together just to try and get one of us out? if we can stick together im sure we can get the votes our way!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:12 pm

that'd be smart of them if it was 13 but, maybe now it'll be 6-6 they won't wanna take the chance and a few will splinter off to join us?

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:15 pm

Yeah some of them just need to come join the winning side and accept the fact they're just waiting to be picked off lol

Hikari Kuina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:17 pm

pls it's really about to be 6-3-3 that's iconic.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 9:47 am

You are now on different tribes. You may not use this chat until you land on a tribe together again. Thank you.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:53 am

Bringing back the fatal 4 !!! We’re killing the game ladies, let’s keep up the momentum 😍

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:56 am

We gotta grab numbers as I'm sure everybody's thinking right now! Rio will hopefully still be on board with us - then we need one or two more that won't feel like they're on the bottom.

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 10:58 am

100% agree, I’m thinking Greg just bc he feels isolated and is looking for some numbers to protect him

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:02 am

he is apparently very close with loki, so them two maybe

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 11:04 am

Ooh that’s really good intel, I’ll start talking to loki then and see how they’re feeling about the other tribe members, I just hope they don’t team up with Xtina/Simon/Marty/Kylie bc that could spell doom for us
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:37 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
he is apparently very close with loki, so them two maybe
ooh he's made out to me like he's on his own (greg that is) - did loki tell you this?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:38 pm

i had asked kylie about the tribe dynamics and she told me those two are close!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:39 pm

i can ask loki tho?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:39 pm

Maybe get in his ear about how Kylie was pushing them as a duo - if nothing else it should fracture their trust for one another.

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:47 pm

That’s smart Han! I talked to Greg and dropped Loki’s name and how they must be close since they’re on the same tribe and he flat out didn’t acknowledge it - no confirmation or denial, which tells me they’re likely close
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 12:50 pm

Yeah the fact he ignored it completely leads me to believe the same thing. But I do now also fully believe the Idol on their tribe HAS been used after everyone ignored my question on the Welcome thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger   Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Barbie, Han, Hikari, & Roger
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2