Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Loki & Yoshi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Loki & Yoshi Empty
PostSubject: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Only the hosts, Loki, & Yoshi have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:54 am

Hey Loki!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:01 pm

Hey Yoshi, hope you're doing well today Smile
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:03 pm

you as well! how as everything been?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:11 pm

Good! It's never good losing a challenge but I voted Janis since she's literally said nothing lol. So it's like we got a freebie I think.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:12 pm

Yea I also voted Janis, hopefully the next challenge isn't too hard on us
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:52 pm

I think we'll be alright, we just didn't have the time to coordinate that challenge.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:31 pm

yeah, we'll be good now
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:12 pm

welp that sucked
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:13 pm

Yeah it did. I'm bummed. What do you wanna do?
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:15 pm

not sure i kind of feel good about everyone and i really think we need to perhaps take off a person who wouldn't be any good to us if we have to compete in another challenge but also the idol has been found too so
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:18 pm

Yeah it's tricky. You didn't happen to get it did you? Because I assure you, it was not me.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:27 pm

i didn't get it unfortunately. i was scared the vote was going to be me since i was a little bit inactive yesterday
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:30 pm

Well I'm not planning to vote you lol. You were here tonight and scored a point.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:37 pm

thank you that means a lot! im not wanting to vote you either, you seem to contribute a lot
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:39 pm

hey just wanted to keep u updated, i locked in a vote for patty. it seemed the easiest thing to do yet unfortunate, and im sure others probably have too. only thing is idol owner is still unknown, but i wanted to make sure that you were included on what i have heard from others which is ultimately patty
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:54 pm

Thanks Yosh. I will do that as well. I'm slightly worried about an idol but I also think there's a decent chance she can't have it. So let's roll
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Yoshi   Room for Loki & Yoshi Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Loki & Yoshi
Page 1 of 1