Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Kylie & Yoshi

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Empty
PostSubject: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:14 am

Hey Yoshi! How are you doing? Just wanted to message you to check on you
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 11:54 am

Hey Kylie! I'm good, sorry I was out but I'm here now. How are you>
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:07 pm

Yay welcome back! I’m good Yoshi. Just a little exhausted cause I had to be up early today
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:12 pm

oooh for what?
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:36 pm

I had to take my sister to the airport. She had an early flight. I’m not a morning person but I had no choice 😭
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:14 pm

Hey Yoshi! You did great in tonight’s comp. I feel so bad for flopping
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:16 pm

hey!! i was just about to message you! and nah its okay we're a team so it is what it is if i was here yesterday i could've done a bit more and maybe we wouldn't have been in such a weird situation. im not sure what to do here do you have any ideas/
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:23 pm

I wasn’t much help yesterday either so don’t blame yourself. Tbh I’m so confused and I don’t know what to do. Have you heard anything from anyone? cause everyone keeps asking me if I have an idea but no one is telling me anything lol I mean I get it, it’s a weird spot we’re in and everyone is confused
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:28 pm

i havent heard any names either i think we're all a bit confused on what to do. i dont wanna throw any name out there but yk i dont want my name to be out there eihter
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:30 pm

Omg that’s exactly how I feel. I don’t want to throw out names and I don’t want my name to be the vote either. Ugh this sucks
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:37 pm

i heard patty once, but thats it. fear of idol when patty is mentioned so not sure
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:47 pm

So should we just vote Patty? But now the thing is who is Patty going to vote for
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:50 pm

yeah if patty has the idol and they vote for someone theyre out. im honestly thinking itll probably be me, me and patty haven't talked much at all. im going to vote for patty because it seems the most secure thing for now but still a bit skeptical about the idol in play
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:05 pm

You scored a point in the challenge so they could see you as more of an asset to the tribe. I flopped so bad in that challenge and I went twice so I could be an easy boot. Plus you’re the only one being straight forward with me tonight while everyone seems to just ask me back everything I ask them.
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:08 pm

tbh i think we all did pretty good with what we were given, and i think u tried ur hardest when it was ur turn tbh i think we all did because we didnt wanna end up here LOL , but unfortunately we werent close enough :/ it just sucks to have to vote off anyone at this point but i wouldnt vote u!!
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:35 pm

Yeah it really sucks to vote anyone out right now but I’m definitely not voting you out. I’m going to vote Patty and just pray that they don’t have the idol
Back to top Go down
Yoshi

Yoshi

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:40 pm

yeah same here i locked in for patty, hopefully things go well at tribal council and none of us get screwed.
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:07 pm

I sent it my vote too *fingers crossed*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Kylie & Yoshi    Room for Kylie & Yoshi  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Kylie & Yoshi
Page 1 of 1