Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:39 am

What a messy boots morning! Greg is now somebody I don't trust one bit. He went from telling me he had heard 'lots of names', to saying people 'weren't telling him much at all' and then when I asked for names, only mentioning two people. Both he and Crusty Xtinct are shady as fuck and quite honestly, the pair of them can go home one after the other.

I'm trying to build some trust with Marty which is harder than it should be because of my dumb big mouth at tribal answering questions but, everyone is so scared of showing their hand in this game it actually infuriates me. Come and play! Stop being pussies.

Hikari has shot right up my trust rankings. She is on board with making a group alongside Simon, who seems to be pretty much alone in this game. I think we could be a great trio and, if we manage to extend that group to one of six, we can make it through these next handful of tribals so long as an Idol doesn't throw a wrench in our plans. At 9, we can split 3-3-3 if necessary. At 8, we run shit if there's still an Idol there, as we can vote 3-3-2 and one of our targets still goes.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:40 am

B-
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:43 am

WHAT

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:44 am

Is that a grade or you about to call me a bitch
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:46 am

Yes
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:47 am

WHICH ONE

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:48 am

It’s a grade betch xoxo
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:49 am

Excellent. How do I get an A?
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:52 am

😹
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 10:52 am

I'm not staying after class to s--- never mind.

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 11:10 am

Chucky will though he's a hussy.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 1:17 pm

I should really have seen this coming. I was fed every name from Exorcist at one point or another OTHER THAN Barbie. I wish I'd played my Idol on her. Ugh. I feel crappy.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 3:13 pm

I can't believe I got played by Roger of all people. Get outta here.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 3:19 pm

The fucking audacity of someone who never even shows up to play, coming for ME. He doesn't even deserve Jury.
Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:01 pm

A true blogging queen. Ily, Dan. I love you

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2