Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Empty
PostSubject: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:15 pm

My usual thread, this will be my main confessional where I post all of my crap! So excited to play and really love my tribe already.

Also I am fucking deceased at someone playing as GREG LMFAO.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 1:38 pm

Loving this comp so much, allowing me to shine, take the lead and assert myself as someone who is necessary for success on this tribe. Hopefully there’s not an instant tribe swap to fuck that up!

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:00 pm

John, you are a fucking psycho for putting that entire challenge together oh my god your MIND. That was actually incredible and despite me wanting to rip the guts from your body during that second challenge with all that horrendous math, after I got through that I felt like a fucking comp BEAST flying through each of those sections oh my god. You are incredible but bitch so am I!

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:02 pm

Don't talk bad on John again!

Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Tumblr_p1ulxkiaMN1w4o2dko1_540

John Probst and Han Mi-nyeo like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:02 pm

Shut up you little turd or I'll throw you through a glass stepping stone.

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:04 pm

Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings 5b022e7638dadd430ecf48bb273a4f06

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:04 pm

GREAT COME AND BREAK MY CON WHY DONT YOU CHUCKY? MORE LIKE CHUCK YOU IN THE TRASH

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:13 pm

wouldn't it be fun if i sent my idol to a member of another tribe with a note attached to build an unwavarable trust with them? hehe
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 6:22 am

So I'm trying to figure out who I can trust most on this tribe. I think Rio is at the top of my list right now. It would've been Hikari but she was really pushing how nice Roger is yesterday that I had to pretend I gave a shit about him and have now found myself in a room with the two of them, plus Barbie.

I like Barbie and Hikari a lot, hence the room of three, but I do think the pair of them have the potential to be both sneaky and messy.

So, Rio is my bae. I won't be telling him about my idol just yet, but I might tell him about the room I've found myself in with Roger.

Ryan seems like a real outcast right now which is sad because he's a big dumb doofus but oh well.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:11 am

I'm putting my eggs in Rio's basket. I've told him about the room that's been made with me, Roger, Hikari and Barbie and also thrown some shade onto Hikari which is dangerous, because she and Rio could be super close and I don't know it but, I'm doubting that in her pushing of a room for four with Roger, excluding Rio.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:19 pm

Love you chuc-key

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 6:12 am

When I told John I was coming into this season to be cunty I didn't think I'd start so early Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings 1f602

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:28 am

Miss Peppermint Fatty can eat my arsehole, as if I'm gonna let fake Greg try and come for me, they should have all taken note of Loki's response and not tried it. And Christina's shady ass, I see you, stupid ass, with your dumb xoxo signature that makes me want to top myself, go away this isn't Gossip Girl.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:34 am

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
that makes me want to top myself

Girl, I-
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:36 am

I'm allowed to joke about it because eye have in the past thought about doing it, it's reclamation of the power it held over meeeeee Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings 1f618

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:47 am

Do it! Just make sure you have a credit card for the hospital bills!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:54 am

GIRL IM SUING YOU

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:13 pm

FYI, major love for you having that shit down.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:19 pm

Ugh I loved that so much, y'all know I'm a horror gal Wink
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 8:19 pm

Ms. Gale Weathers coming thru!

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 10:58 am

Y'all really said FUCK DAN with this swap, Roger and Barbie?! REALLY?!
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:00 am

Y'all?! Don't look at me miss!
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:03 am

Here's the plan. I bring Roger and Barbie into a room of three. If we end up going to tribal, I share with the two of them my Idol. I tell them to speak to Greg/Christina/Simon about flipping and voting me out. I use my Idol, we put two votes on Christina and one on Greg and then, if there's an Idol on that side that gets used as well, we're all safe. I'll go request that room now, but the Idol knowledge is only getting shared IF we lose tonight.

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 7:35 pm

Keeping my eye doll for at least another night? a beautiful thing.
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:18 pm

I hate going into the merge at a potential 6-5 and being in the minority. I hate that I don't trust anybody entirely. I hate that I feel so alone in this game despite being allied quite well. I wish I trusted more people so I could share the info about my idol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings   Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random thoughts, confessionals and ramblings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next