Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

First Impression: Character Choices

Go down 
+5
Toe Beans The Spider
Kang Sae-Byeok
Chucky
Hasbulla
Maeve Wiley
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:03 pm

1. Janis Ian

AHH PERIOD PERIOD I love this choice. Pick a depressing emo bitch yes yes yes IKTR! We would be besties in this game, vibes that are similar to mine simply because she chose this character. I'm not sure if others would have the same reaction to this character choice, but IDC I love!

First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Mean-girls-lizzy-caplan

Hasbulla and Mildred Ratched like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:04 pm

https://youtu.be/Dh8HpgCl7os
Back to top Go down
Kang Sae-Byeok

Kang Sae-Byeok

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:07 pm

rae check your texts i sent you the gif

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:13 pm

For fun, I made an average of the rankings for each tribe to determine which is technically my favorite tribe.

EXORCIST - Av. ranking of 10.83
MIDSOMMAR - Av. ranking of 8.83
VVITCH - Av. ranking of 8.83

So with that, I am rooting for MIDSOMMAR and VVITCH the most!! EXORCIST can kick rocks and punt that alien bitch
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:23 pm

Kang Sae-Byeok wrote:
rae check your texts i sent you the gif

I don't know how to take a gif from texts and put it on here lol I usually use laptop and just the save gif address off google Sad
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:12 pm

Generation Zers not knowing who Janis Ian is ... I'm truly bothered. Shaking and crying
Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:27 pm

I am shocked that you rated Han Mi-nyeo middle of the pack. Shocked, I tell you. That character choices means they're gonna serve up the crazy and the chaos. Just you wait and see. 😆

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:29 pm

I would rank higher if I didn't hate that character while watching Squid Game

Toe Beans The Spider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:30 pm

I hope she wins now. Just to prove you wrong. 😆

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:31 pm

She's going to be messy and chaotic and aint gonna! Youll see little spidey

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 10:44 pm

How the hell did you hate Han?!? She was hilarious?!? Stay mad
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 6:27 am

She was so irritating like I hated that bitch until her final moments I stg

Back to top Go down
Mildred Ratched

Mildred Ratched

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:08 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
11. Barbie

I'm sorry but this character choice is fuckin dumb. You're a barbie doll? Out of all the blonde bimbo choices in the world, this is what you're going with? I'm not here for it. Also as a tomboy, I hated these kinds of toys when I was younger and found them SO BORING to play with. I would rip their arms and legs off and throw em down the stairs and still that provided minimal entertainment. I would be tempted to metaphorically rip your arms and legs off in this game and punt you down the steps aka out of the game

First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Barbie-diy

The anger this post has lmao

Chucky, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:23 am

If my #2 character choice loses to my #18 I will be down bad
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:55 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
15. Hikari Kuina

Not a clue who this is or where they are from. They seem cool and everything but like I don't have much else to say. I think an important part of character choice is picking a character that people will gravitate toward either out of familiarity or likability and with this character I would be surprised if more than 50% of the cast knows who this is or where they are from.

First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 118a0bb346af273b250261076d6e5773fbdfc9f8

freak
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:56 pm

Not my problem you picked a lesser known character 🤷🏼‍�
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:57 pm

she's adorable
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:57 pm

stan trans icon hikari kuina

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:09 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
11. Barbie

I'm sorry but this character choice is fuckin dumb. You're a barbie doll? Out of all the blonde bimbo choices in the world, this is what you're going with? I'm not here for it. Also as a tomboy, I hated these kinds of toys when I was younger and found them SO BORING to play with. I would rip their arms and legs off and throw em down the stairs and still that provided minimal entertainment. I would be tempted to metaphorically rip your arms and legs off in this game and punt you down the steps aka out of the game

First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Barbie-diy

OMGOSH HELP THE ATTACK AJKSHDJSKSD 💀

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impression: Character Choices
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2