Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

First Impression: Character Choices

Go down 
+5
Toe Beans The Spider
Kang Sae-Byeok
Chucky
Hasbulla
Maeve Wiley
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

First Impression: Character Choices Empty
PostSubject: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:07 pm

This will be where I talk about how much I like or dislike the character choices this season Smile
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:44 pm

18. Roger the Alien

Alright, starting out with what I believe is the worst character choice... I'm sorry but fuck animated characters! Also, if you're going to pick an animated one you need to be smart about it. It needs to either be one everyone knows and can easily relate with without looking it up OR one that is just undeniably cute. This dude is neither of those things. Flop! I would have no desire to reach out to the this guy and want to bond with him due to that choice. Plus the character choice reeks asshole vibes, bye!! Sorry

First Impression: Character Choices 200.gif?cid=89ab776dkkbfdm1vmyjy9wj59suuiqf1avzr5wzrlo5ccx3e&rid=200

Chucky and Hasbulla like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:49 pm

17. Simon

I WANNA PUNT YOU I WANNA PUNT YOU I WANNA PUNT YOUUUUU SOOOO BAD! YOU PICKED A PUNTABLE BITCH WHAT POSSESSED YOU TO PICK THIS CHARACTER WHY WHY! YOU ARE DERANGED FOR THIS CHOICE! This is also the worst one of the damn chipmunks, literally the know it all smart ass. If you had to pick one why didn't you pick cute pudgy Theodore?! GOODBYE IM CHEERING WHEN THEY PUNT YOU

First Impression: Character Choices 239677756024202

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:54 pm

16. Nikita Nagornyy

I have no idea who this is and by a quick search I can see this is some kind of athlete, gives very straight man energy to be picking a muscley athlete for your character. Out of all the things you could pick in the world, this is what you decided to go with my dude? I'm not feeling it. If you're going to pick an athlete, why not make it one that is either super well known or super hot? If you did like David Beckham or Christano Rolando I would understand but instead you picked this gymnast(?) that nooobooodddyyy knows. He's kind of cute, I guess...but like nothing too special

First Impression: Character Choices 990152334befec34cc168ee6b2841fa2ce6c04bf

Chucky and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:02 pm

15. Hikari Kuina

Not a clue who this is or where they are from. They seem cool and everything but like I don't have much else to say. I think an important part of character choice is picking a character that people will gravitate toward either out of familiarity or likability and with this character I would be surprised if more than 50% of the cast knows who this is or where they are from.

First Impression: Character Choices 118a0bb346af273b250261076d6e5773fbdfc9f8
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:09 pm

14. Kylie Bunbury

I have NO CLUE who this is!! Like she's an actress and she's pretty gorgeous so she has that going for her but I looked her up on IMDB and shes literally in NOTHING WORTH MENTIONING?!? Like she was in Twisted liek a decade ago I guess but nothing else I've ever heard of LMFAO!! Like really obscure choice imo but as I said she's really pretty so that's nice

First Impression: Character Choices Big-sky-kylie-bunbury
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:13 pm

13. Loki

I was tempted to rank lower but hey, I at least know who this is compared to numbers 16-14. But fuck Loki. I know this a rare opinion and in theory this is a great choice because a lot of people love Loki. But I have always hated Loki and how overrated this character is in general. Plus Tom Hiddlewhatever is ugly and people act like he's hot, like who are they trying to fool!? NOT ME!! Haaa! I truly hate this choice like truly

First Impression: Character Choices Icegif-5669

Hasbulla and Mildred Ratched like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:16 pm

12. Peppermint Patty

I have to admit I first saw this character and thought who the hell is that? Had to look her up to know that I do know who this is lmao...still a really bizarre choice to me, out of all the Charlie Brown characters why this one? Snoopy would have been better. I can't remember a single thing about Peppermint Patty like not anything at all. Plus the character choice gives you real boomer energy

First Impression: Character Choices Giphy

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:20 pm

11. Barbie

I'm sorry but this character choice is fuckin dumb. You're a barbie doll? Out of all the blonde bimbo choices in the world, this is what you're going with? I'm not here for it. Also as a tomboy, I hated these kinds of toys when I was younger and found them SO BORING to play with. I would rip their arms and legs off and throw em down the stairs and still that provided minimal entertainment. I would be tempted to metaphorically rip your arms and legs off in this game and punt you down the steps aka out of the game

First Impression: Character Choices Barbie-diy

Chucky, Hasbulla and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:22 pm

Cameron Van Buren >>>>>>> Barbie! IKTR

Simon, Maeve Wiley and Mildred Ratched like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:25 pm

10. Han Mi-nyeo

Out of all the characters from Squid Game, this is probably one of the last ones that I wanted to see. I hated this character the entire time until *SPOILER ALERT* she killed her dick head boyfriend. But I'm not gonna lie, I didn't shed a tear when she died I was relieved not to have to see this character and hear their whiney ass anymore. So, if this is your favorite character from Squid Game I wouldn't trust you. Should have picked Ali or Sae Byeok.

This character so bad I can't even find a gif on Google!

First Impression: Character Choices Squidgame-unit-107-0013-1633011236

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:27 pm

The way I’ve never seen “Squid Game” and never will.

Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:30 pm

9. Marty McFly

This character is cute, despite the Boomer/Gen X energy that it gives. Back to the future is a classic, most people have seen it and most are familiar with this character. It wouldn't exactly make me excited to see them or anything but I'm also not nutting at the idea of them getting punted fast *looking at you Simon*. Plus, at least he's cute so he could work some charm and get a little showmance if he wanted to try that route or just be a sweet charming/likable character.

First Impression: Character Choices Whoa-glasses-off

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:35 pm

8. Yoshi

Yes, I hate animated characters. BUTTTTTT THIS IS YOSHI! I pick Yoshi every time I play Mario Kart. I love that little bitch, he's cute damn it! This is a smart choice, it's just my reluctance to trust animated bitches that has him this low. Plus, everyone knows Yoshi! So being cute, likable, and well known right off the bat is probably going to help him out.

First Impression: Character Choices Yoshi-dancing

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:37 pm

Nawr yoshi a flop
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:38 pm

7. Ryan Reynolds

You really can't go wrong with a hot actor that everyone knows. This is a pretty smart choice, people like Ryan Reynolds and you could use being cute to slide into people's good graces. I personally look at Ryan Reynolds and say to myself damn I wish it was Ryan Gosling or damn I wish it was Blake Lively, BUT... Reynolds will do!

First Impression: Character Choices 200.gif?cid=89ab776dd1jepr2g3r7ys08xgk3wwri9txoxnck1il179lfi&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:43 pm

6. London Tipton

This choice is just hilarious to me lmfao I have not thought about London Tipton in years lmao. It's nostalgic which is good because people could connect with her simply out of being like oh yea, I remember that show/character what a throwback! Plus, I think picking this character probably will help her work with people similar in her age range since people too old or too young won't know who the hell this is or where she's from which could be good and bad...would you want to work with old ass bitches who don't know this character anyway? Weeds out the boomers!

First Impression: Character Choices Giphy

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:47 pm

5. Greg Roberts

Speaking of character choices that are hilarious, this one is by far the funniest pick of all time. It's obviously very specific to the community/you have to know Greg in order to get who this is or half the references they are making but I think this could either be a hit or miss. I for one would find this pick so funny and want to work with him but also I would be so paranoid and think this is some kind of twist because what?? I'd have all these theories about how it literally is Greg and it would make me want him out so that we don't have another Beth Harmon or Willy Wonka on our hands LMFAO. I think it's a brilliant idea though

Unfortunately, I do not have a gif. Anyone know how to make one?

Hasbulla, Greg Roberts and Mildred Ratched like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:51 pm

4. Rio

DADDY? DAD...DADDY? DADDY??? DADDDD DAD? DAD! PAPI? PAPA!? IM SALVATING. GIVE ME NOW! Ugh if anyone watches Good Girl they know this is a genius choice because he's so fuckin hot. I will admit at first I thought this was Rio the fucking animated bird but now that I know it's Rio from Good Girls mmm.... daddy. Hope he's charming, hope he plays all these bitches, hope he eats.

First Impression: Character Choices 200

Hasbulla likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:55 pm

3. Da’Vonne Rogers

Who doesn't like Da'vonne!? Seriously, great choice and something people can easily bond over IF they watch Big Brother and have taste. I know I would want to be working with Da'vonne, so chances are a lot of the other people in this game would be too! Not much else to say other than I hope she slays and I know she can yup!

First Impression: Character Choices Aa6ba0617e563ca568a5f8931d03818913aad769

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:59 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
15. Hikari Kuina

Not a clue who this is or where they are from. They seem cool and everything but like I don't have much else to say. I think an important part of character choice is picking a character that people will gravitate toward either out of familiarity or likability and with this character I would be surprised if more than 50% of the cast knows who this is or where they are from.

First Impression: Character Choices 118a0bb346af273b250261076d6e5773fbdfc9f8

Put some respect on her name! And go watch Alice in Borderland to get more cultured!

Kang Sae-Byeok likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:00 pm

2. Christina Aguilera

I'm a sucker for people picking singers/artists whatever...it's an easy conversation starter to talk about that artists songs that you like. Also, Xtina is iconic...like, genie in a bottle, candy man, lady marmalade, etc plus burlesque is iconic! I'd know this is a badass bitch and I'd hit her up immediately and we would be friends. That's just the tea.

First Impression: Character Choices 200

Back to top Go down
Kang Sae-Byeok

Kang Sae-Byeok

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:00 pm

i can make a greg gif, but i’d need a video of greg LMAO

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:01 pm

LMAO.

Use my divorce settlement video

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kang Sae-Byeok

Kang Sae-Byeok

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:02 pm

is it tweeted? dm me it <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Impression: Character Choices   First Impression: Character Choices Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Impression: Character Choices
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next