Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Rankings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:06 pm

This will be my rankings of the cast, not based on likability or how much I am rooting for them but instead on what I think are their chances of winning! Other bloggers I’d prefer if you don’t comment here and instead do so on my daily thoughts thread Smile
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:57 pm

Day 2 Ranking (10/16/2021)

This is the toughest one, because all I can see is the meet and greet thread and what I assume to be the activity level of everyone right now...I'm fully aware that some people don't post in public but are active behind the scenes, I've played enough to know that and be one of those types of players lmao but with that in mind, take this with a grain of salt

18. Janis Ian - I really hope that I am wrong about this and you're not wasting the best character choice of the season but it doesn't seem like you've been on at all. While some other people seem not to have been on much at all, the VVITCHES tribe seems to have most that fit in this category so I wouldn't be shocked if they do lose the first competition...however, it's not really a comp that needs everyone to be active BUT in the event they lose, I could expect to see her go...which sucks CUZ YOU AINT DOIN THE BITCH OF MEAN GIRLS JUSTICE! I think there is a mean girls character curse on forum games if you go first (RIP Regina George BBQ8). Rooting for you though, so get it together!

17. London Tipton - I have the same things to say about London as I do about Janis. Doesn't appear like she's been on much and even though it's a great character choice, inactivity right away can really be the death of your game.

16. Yoshi - Like the other two, I'm sure if you're around. Sad Hope you are!

15. Peppermint Patty - I see she didn't really register until today, which means she could be behind in making connections on her tribe. Then again, she could be lucky if Janis and Yoshi are MIA, this wouldn't hurt her that much because they could be the easy first boots instead of her and that could buy her some time to make connections in her tribe.

14. Roger - I saw him post once on the meet & greet thread, but Im getting the vibes that he is a little off and inactive in comparison to his Exorcist tribemates, who happen to all be super active from what I can see. So, in the event they lose the immunity, I wouldn't be shocked to see him go.

13. Marty McFly - I'm sorry but I can't get over that profile picture and that is literally what is making me put him this low. How am I supposed to believe this man is bonding and connecting with people when he made that his pfp?

12. Ryan Reynolds - He seems active enough to probably be okay if his tribe were to go to tribal council, but his comments in the main thread seem repetitive which makes it seem like he's someone who struggles with finding things to say lmao IDK I'm getting vibes he might not have the easiest time making strong connections with his super chatty tribe.

11. Barbie - She's active and funny yet already seems problematic and chaotic lmao. I'm personally here for it tbh but early tension like that could result in drama within the tribe depending on if people want to make her jokes out to be a bigger deal than they are, just to have an excuse to get rid of her lol.

10. Christina Aguilera - I haven't seen much from her other than the hey in the main chat. I have nothing to really go off of, which is why I'm putting her here in the middle for now.

9. Da’Vonne Rogers - Basically what I just said for Christina, same thing goes for Da'Vonne. She's around, that's essentially all I know right now.

8. Kylie Bunbury - Same for her as Christina & Da'Vonne, nothing much else to go off of but she's here!

7. Loki - Another one who I am not really sure about, I just know they're around. Christina/Da'Vonne/Kylie/Loki are all in the category right now of "active enough to be safe if their tribe goes to tribal". At least, I would think so.

6. Han Mi-nyeo - She's active, funny, and has better comebacks than Barbie lmao. I think she's not going anywhere for a long time, but could reveal herself as chaotic later down the line.

5. Simon - IDK why but I just get the sense that he is very active within his tribe and someone trying to dictate what they do/call shots/whatever. Maybe because he is playing the know it all little bitch chipmunk. With that being said, I think he'd be pretty safe if they were to lose but overtime he could emerge as a threat.

4. Greg Roberts - The king of the game rn tbh this guy is funny and it's interesting to pick this character to play. Really seems to be one of the most active characters right now and I wouldn't be surprised if he is in a drivers seat in his tribe right now. I def see him being a huge target later in the game, but an asset during the tribal portion of the game.

3. Nikita Nagornyy - I would say that he is probably the most active person on the Midsommar tribe, but he also seems pretty laid back and like someone who wouldn't be overdoing it. I also think I could be perceiving Simon and Nikita incorrectly in that they are actually fulfilling the roles in their tribe that I think the other is doing lmfao.

2. Rio - This is def the most active member of the Exorcist tribe and he's all up in everyone's dms already and lowkey probably doing too much but also he has the strongest team imo and is probably charming/likable/getting allies very easily. I'm not sure if this is my perception because of how much I think Rio is DADDY but...

1. Hikari Kuina - I don't know what it is, but she gives me vibes of "smartest bitch in the game". Active, but likely not over doing it, probably going to be an asset to her tribe, and approachable. I have her as my winner pick because I think there will be people around her that make themselves targets a lot sooner while she is able to sit back in the shadows more...thats just the vibes I get!

First boot prediction per tribe: Janis Ian, London Tipton, Roger

"Leader" of each tribe prediction: Greg Roberts, Simon, Rio

My early favorites: Rio, Greg Roberts,  Barbie, Han Mi-nyeo, Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina and Wendy Lin like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:57 pm

Day 3 Ranking (10/17/2021)

More info for this one, hopefully this is more of an accurate assessment!

18. London Tipton [-1] - Technically, since yall had your tribal first, you placed in 18th even though miss Janis never even came online...rip. I wish you stayed longer, you had one of the best character choices of the season. Sorry to see you go Sad Your wish for them to keep losing comps came true!

17. Janis Ian [+1] - LOL it's funny that you technically placed 17th when you aint even log in my dear...you disappointed me, shame on you. (hope all is well though)

16. Da’Vonne Rogers [-7] - I think from what I have seen that your activity is among the lowest on your tribe. Since you didn't really show up for the comp and you were naturally not participating because you weren't there, it would definitely be easy to boot you. That would be my thought process, even though I think a tribe swap is likely I think it's likely they haven't been able to connect with you and wouldn't mind losing you.

15. Peppermint Patty [-] - I mean this as nicely as possible...but you are annoying whenever you speak and you weren't here for the comp to help yet your posting elsewhere and stuff...like it's just giving lazy and the continuous jokes about everything being about you...yawn... I would have no issue booting you if I were them.

14. Roger [-] - You are cracking me the f up with how lost you are. You are lucky that your tribe is beasting it, they're truly carrying you. You're this low though because I think if your tribe had to lose someone, they wouldn't mind it being you.

13. Yoshi [+3] - You seemed to have gotten a point for your tribe today and your activity level seems more than Patty's. With that being said, I just don't get the sense that you are as active as players like Loki/Kylie/Greg so I just feel like if it is somehow not Patty who goes, it would be you as the next option.

12. Christina Aguilera [-2] - I feel like your posts are all very generic and it doesn't seem like you are a real contributor to the tribe, at least not in the main areas. If they don't vote for Da'Vonne, I could see the vote potentially being you for that reason.

11. Ryan Reynolds [+1] - You're within a decent spot on your tribe -- you're not part of the core 4 that is beasting this but you're also not roger who is completely lost lmao.

10. Marty McFly [+3] - You seem fairly active in your tribe and I don't get the sense that you would be in trouble tonight but I'm also not sure if you're calling any of the shots.

9. Simon [-4] - I feel like I overestimated your spot in your tribe, but only just a little bit. Aside from Nikita, you seem like the next most capable person on your tribe ... but your tribe is the biggest mess, in my opinion.

8. Greg Roberts [-4] - I also feel like I overestimated your position in your tribe just a little bit. Not that I think you would be in trouble this round, but I think in the first challenge your ideas were over looked a little bit and I'm not sure if that's a sign of people not trusting you or what

7. Kylie Bunbury [+1] - You are giving queen energy, idk I can't explain it but I think you are fairly safe and going to go a long away. The issue is that you are on a tribe that keeps losing numbers and having numbers is important in this game. A tribe swap can either make or break you, but I feel like you have the potential to really just work with anyone. I'd say you are a dark horse winner pick for me already but we shall see.

6. Barbie [+5] - Alright, so the little jokes and stuff aren't really a big deal at all from what I can see which is great for her. She's not as chaotic as I thought lol and I think she had a good thing going with her tribe, plus compared to her friends I wouldn't think she's the biggest threat amongst them which puts her in a good position.

5. Loki [+2] - Loki is giving boss vibes on the VVitches tribe. I think he is the safest over there going into the next round, just gives me the vibes that he is really active and should there be tribe swaps, he seems sociable enough to be able to integrate into other groups.

4. Nikita Nagornyy [-1] - Yea, he is def the most active player on that tribe and is likable -- just like with Loki, I think he would be able to integrate come a tribe swap and probably has decent allies on his tribe already. I see the potential there for him

3. Han Mi-nyeo [+3] - She's the comp beast yup. I think she could easily be the biggest threat in the game later down the line but she's an asset to any tribe that she is in so I don't see her going anywhere before the tribe portion of things is done.

2. Rio [-] - Sooooo likable and such an asset to any tribe he is on, why would they vote him out? It would be dumb, he's a shoe in for the jury phase yup.

1. Hikari Kuina [-] - I have the same thing to say about her as I do about Rio. Plus, seeing her in the tribe chat she is so funny and likable, I would want to align with her and I think that others can feel that too. Queen tbh

People in most trouble on their tribes imo: Peppermint Patty, Da'Vonne Rogers, Roger

Safest people on their tribe imo: Loki, Nikita Nagornyy, Rio

My early favorites: Rio, Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo, Barbie, Nikita Nagornyy, Greg Roberts

Hikari Kuina and Wendy Lin like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 6:32 pm

Day 7 Ranking (10/21/2021)

I meant to do this at the tribe swap but let time get away from me a little bit oops! So, this is how I think things are the state of the merge. For the most part, I hope that this is really incorrect because I don't like it. LOL... but after Ryan leaving, for the most part I see old Exorcist getting pagonged unless something completely changes things up.

18. London Tipton [-]

17. Janis Ian [-]

16. Da’Vonne Rogers [-] - I was pretty much right about the state of the tribe and how she was next... rip Day

15. Yoshi [-2] - RIP YOSH! I had a feeling that Patty was in trouble AND that she was the one with the idol so that pretty much left you to go... sorry bud! Sad.

14. Peppermint Patty [+1] - The idol bought you one extra week, miss Patty! Unfortunately, you didn't have another one to save you the next time. You just didn't have the luxury of being able to bond with your tribe in those first few days and there was not a swap until way after you desperately needed one. Sorry to see you go, although you did annoy me at times you added some nice little spice that is missed!

13. Nikita Nagornyy [-9] - NOW THIS ONE HURT Sad I misread Nikita's position in his tribe, probably because of how much I liked him. I thought he was active, sweet, likable, and loyal and I thought that would be something that would make people want him around over someone like Christina but I guess I was wrong on that. RIP to this cutie, totally deserved better!

12. Ryan Reynolds [-1] - I really did not expect for them to go BUT I am not surprised by it. Although he very clearly had OG tribe loyalty, he was on the bottom of that tribe. Rio/Hikari are clearly a bit of a duo and would not sacrafice one another for him, so my assumption is that they just gave in and let Ryan go in order for the two of them to remain intact and maybe build some bonds with the other people not from their original tribe, but I think it will def be an uphill battle for them now without Ryan.

11. Roger [+3] - Roger still being here is sending me. Dude shows up for maybe one comp all season and he's made merge....Luck certainly is a huge factor to do with this guys game so far, and now that he is on the bottom of the numbers, he could very easily be the vote if the other side wants to take out numbers while also avoiding an idol being correctly played.

10. Rio [-8] - This sucks but I fear for Rio...he gives "leader" and social threat from the OG blue tribe, so now that this side is on the bottom, I def could see him being in trouble and him getting the chop fast for that reason.

9. Barbie [-3] - I feel like Barbie and Rio could be in a very similar spot, and for both, there is the potential of them being the alternative instead of Han if they suspect she has immunity. For both Barbie and Rio, we need a correct idol play or for the other side to vote for the person who has immunity for this thing to flip. There is a lot of potential for that but on paper with how things look at this current moment, it's not looking good for them.

8. Han Mi-nyeo [-5] - No doubt miss thing is perceived as the biggest threat in the game right now BUT I don't have her at the bottom because she is probably likely to win individual immunities AND I think that she has an idol. I think she could have the potential to even like win out but even if that's the case, I think she would have people minimize her game saying she needs to win to be safe (but honestly, that's only the case because she is a girlboss and everyone knows it, so...)

7. Hikari Kuina [-6] - I think of all the og blue people, she is likely to be the safest for the reasons I mentioned previously -- I think she is the most likely to connect easily with people outside of her group and still be a little bit in the shadows compared to her besties Han/Barbie/Rio. What would be best for her is if there is constant power flips because if that happens, I could see her sliding to the end.

6. Loki [-1] - I think he is one of the bigger threats in the game, and although he likely has the numbers now with what I expect to be Midsommar & VVitch teaming up, I could still see getting to the end being a challenge for him.

5. Christina Aguilera [+7] - I get snakey snake ass vibes from her, but IDK if the rest of the cast does idk... I feel like she should be seen as threat, I don't see her having much loyalty in general, but I do think she will take advantage of the blue tribe being in the minority now and work with the others to take shots at them. I think she's already had some drama with them which puts her in a vulnerable spot. I think if the blue tribe manages to use idols or immunities to their advantage, they could be idolling her or Loki out. But for now, they have the numbers and are probably fine

4. Greg Roberts [+4] - I see Greg in a similar spot of Loki/Christina...they are in the numbers now, but are the most at risk of being idoled out or having other people turn on them down the line due to their threat level.

3. Simon [+6] - I feel like he is being overlooked and a bigger threat than people realize, because unlike the others he is fairly silent in public which keeps eyes off of him but I think he is pretty capable in comps if alone and able to position himself well. I don't think he will be in trouble, at least not for a long time.

2. Marty McFly [+8] - Although I absolutely hate his pfp choices, I think he is very well positioned in the game and that was shown in the last tribal where he was the only Midsommar person and had 0 votes on him. I think that he is likely friendly enough to be friends with everyone and won't be the main target for a while

1. Kylie Bunbury [+6] - As I said before I see her as a bit of a dark horse winner pick and I really feel that even more now. She's likely in the numbers, doesn't make a scene in the public chats, seems friendly, doesn't seem overly threatening in competitions. Just like with Marty and Simon, I don't see her really being in that much trouble anytime soon.

My favorites: THE CORE 4 BITCH!! Hikari Kuina, Rio, Han Mi-nyeo, Barbie

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 12:31 pm

I’ll be updating this later although I don’t see it being much different from my last one, just some minor changes here and there
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:25 am

I did not update this later but if I made another, Marty would have been at the top spot after Kylie got out and then Loki. Didn’t see this final 2 coming but that’s because I thought they’d consider Roger an easy boot and Christina would be idoled out or something. But here we are
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rankings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rankings    Rankings  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rankings
Page 1 of 1