Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Periodical Rankings

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Piers

Piers

Periodical Rankings Empty
PostSubject: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 1:35 pm

Periodical Rankings!

Now, I'm not sure if you all know me, but I'm @CalvinBuzzy on twitter. A frequent in the community. I will be tracking how I view you all in this season; be prepared, I might be a tad mean. Please recognize that I cannot see private rooms, I am the closest thing to a viewer of this season, which means I will also be rooting for some of you. Overall, do not take anything in my rankings seriously, this is solely for you to have fun with post-season and see how you were perceived by an audience.

Good luck, and may the best player win... Or be robbed! Or come third! You know what, just have fun <3

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:15 pm

Ranking #1 - Move In Day - 10/15/21
Reminder that I only have PUBLIC CHATS to go off of. If you are not a player that speaks in public chats, I cannot have an accurate opinion of you, your game, or how you're playing. Not only that, but I also HAVE NEVER WATCHED SURVIVOR- in fact- I  have only ever seen 1 season on a Survivor ORG be played and that was less than a month ago, so do NOT take my word as gospel. I only have the outside perception. Therefore, if you are offended, you literally shouldn't be. My rankings will be sporadic and it will not be focused on daily. I will blog when I have time, so please don't expect the world. I love producing content for you all, so I will try my best to write as many opinions in here as I can.

This Ranking will be based on CHARACTER CHOICE AND HOW YOU ACTED IN THE ONLY PUBLIC THREAD I CAN SEE ATM, because I only have about an hour so I'll do this and then leave.

1. Han Mi-nyeo - WINNER PICK WINNER PICK WINNER PICK! My last two winner picks in Survivor Games got 4th(robbed) and 1st, so I think this could be well. They clearly know how to work a forum, they know how to apply a GOOD avatar, they can speak clearly, and they definitely are going to win this game. Oh, also, Han Mi-neyo was by FAR the best Squid Game character and she gets mad hate for NO REASON? She's HILARIOUS!?! Anyway, I hope this person channels her sass in the show.

2. Greg Roberts - This is clearly someone well-ingratiated in our community and I think picking to play as Greg is hilarious and something that oomf would do. Regardless I think he'll go far because why would you vote out Greg?
3. Da'Vonne Rogers - Who DOESN'T know and like Da'Vonne? Though she didn't have a profile picture so that hesitates me to put her as last. I couldn't do that to QUEEN DA'VONNE, though.

4. Loki - Nonbinary icon on the cast I see! Loki was the character I was GOING to be during BBQ Allstars but decided against because of Queen Cruella. Anyway, I would approach Loki and make early bonds with them. They're cute.

5. London Tipton - It's the PRNDL!

6. Roger - Ok he is my favorite on this list besides Loki, Greg, and Han Mi-nyeo... But oh my god is this a hilarious pick. Not only that, but if I was in a game with a Roger, I would weirdly... Trust him?

7. Barbie - Queenery is all I can say. Who HASN'T watched all of the Barbie movies?

8. Christina Aguilera - If you pointed a gun at my head and told me to name 1 Christina Aguilera song or else you'd shoot me, I would be dead. Though I can recognize she's a good pick.

9. Kylie Bunbury - Idk her but she's pretty

10. Hikari Kuina - Who? I never watched Alice in Borderland. Though I know it has a cult following, so maybe people will see that and want to reach out to her.

11. Marty McFly - I legitimately meant to put him last but I fucked up the order so here he is at #11. Anyway, fuck this. Marty is a dumbass main character and I hate Back to the Future because he's weird.

12. Yoshi - I hope to god Yoshi is a comp beast firestarter, that would be so funny.

13. Nikita Nagornyy - Who? Idk

14. Ryan Reynolds - Is Ryan Reynolds hot? Yes. Would I sell everything that I am and my virginity for him? Also yes. Would I approach him in a game? I tend not to work with men. They disappoint me. EXCEPT YOU TED & BEAST BOY <3

15. Janis Ian - I don't really like Mean Girls or whatever this is from, but being the old ass fossil from it is hilarious.

16. Rio - Sparing the fact that I don't even know what Rio is or who this is from... I haven't seen this person post yet so, like, my likelihood to reach out to this mans is second to NONE. I'd rather talk with Spearmint Shatty.

17. Peppermint Patty - Peppermint Patty always annoyed me growing up. Also, PEPPERMINT IS A GROSS ASS FLAVOR! I'M TIRED OF PRETENDING IT'S GOOD.

18. Simon - Ew?... Why would you pick that rat. I mean, granted you picked the best of the trio,,, but why the fuck would you wanna be a rat? Anyway...

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 1:39 am

Voted Off
Tribal Council #1: London
Tribal Council #2: Janis
Tribal Council #3: Da'Vonne
Tribal Council #4: Yoshi
Tribal Council #5: Peppermint Patty
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 8:30 pm

Tribal Council #6: Nikita Nagorrny
Tribal Council #7: Ran Reynolds
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 9:07 pm

Ranking #2 - Merge - 10/21/21

Reminder that I only have PUBLIC CHATS to go off of. If you are not a player that speaks in public chats, I cannot have an accurate opinion of you, your game, or how you're playing. Not only that, but I also HAVE NEVER WATCHED SURVIVOR- in fact- I  have only ever seen 1 season on a Survivor ORG be played and that was less than a month ago, so do NOT take my word as gospel. I only have the outside perception. Therefore, if you are offended, you literally shouldn't be. My rankings will be sporadic and it will not be focused on daily. I will blog when I have time, so please don't expect the world. I love producing content for you all, so I will try my best to write as many opinions in here as I can.

This ranking is based on a mix of how much I like them and if I think they will succeed.

1. Barbie - I think Barbie is a lot like Ariel from SQ1. I think she's loud, in your face, and a huge threat to let get to the end. I think she has the social connections in order to go far, I think she is capable of winning Individual Immunities... It's up to if other people will let her get to the end or not.

2. Han Mi-nyeo - MI-NYEO IS A QUEEN THERE I SAID IT!!!!! I WANT MI-NYEO TO WIN OMG OMG OMG. I think she has an idol, I think she's the biggest comp beast on her team so I think she can win individual immunities, but I know for a FACT that her being-so-awesome will catch up with her. She WILL be the person to get out no matter what. Sis would need to immunity-out her way to the end. Sis is the villain, but man is she my favorite.

3. Rio -   Rio is playing an amazing under-the-radar game. That's really it. I think he gives major winner edit vibes. He also seems like a total hero.

4. Kylie Bunbury - Kylie will probably get to the end. I want her to succeed, Rae thinks she's winner goals and I agree. I think she needs some... Moves under her belt though. She looks pretty *ISH* socially, but she needs a resume.

5. Simon - I am piggybacking off of Rae and Court because I hate this rat. Go read Rae and Court's blog because I cant stand this fuckin opossum.

6. Hikari Kuina - Hikari will probably be a mid-jury boot. Casualty of war, but I think she'll make it to the end. She's silent AF on public threads, I think she's playing under-the-radar and she's sneaky. I think if she turns up the wins and builds a resume, it'll be a very deserving win

7. Roger - ROGERRRRR KING. Anyway, Roger will completely be dragged to the end because he's king.

8. Christina Aguilera - I like Christina, but she's totally going to get the boot here soon. With never being with the majority tribe and being a social threat, she seems like she'll be the second casualty, right after...

9. Loki - I predict Loki will be one of the next boots. He looks like he's covered super well socially, but in a Mojo-Jojo type way where people will want him out really badly. I think he's not capable enough at winning Individual Immunity next to Han and Barbie, so he's a bit in trouble because I don't think his alliance structure will give him majority.

10. Greg Roberts - Is Greg even playing? I mean, he's doing well within his former tribes, but it's merge now. Time to see how well king is doing.

11. Marty McFly - Marty gives underdog winner edit vibes, but I'm sorry, I just cant get behind Marty's dumb ass profile pictures.
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:17 am

Tribal Council #8: Barbie
Tribal Council #9: Han Mi-nyeo
Tribal Council #10: Hikari Kuina
Tribal Council #11: ?
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 3:25 am

Ranking #3 - IDK when this is, I think Single Digits? - 10/25/21

This ranking is based on a mix of how much I like them and if I think they will succeed. Let me preface this by saying this is honestly an extremely strong Final 8 from what I can tell, I don't think there was a single dud in casting besides maybe the early boots.

1. Simon - I think this is oomf and I think this is finally their game. I see Simon in the majority, I think they're winning all of the immunity challenges, I think they're slaying it. I mean, jury management isn't looking too good, but I think the hustle will be respected.

2. Rio - Rio has an amazing story and is insanely positive. A true hero of the season, I see Rio winning if he gets to the end. I think Rio is the biggest Jury threat there is right now, I don't see anyone being upset with Rio and I see him being the closest Exorcist to the middle of the house despite being an exorcist.

3. Kylie Bunbury - I just feel like Kylie will get to the end. I don't know what's making me think that, I just am thinking it.

4. Greg Roberts - I feel like Greg is running this house wild. I think people are eating out of his ass right now and nobody knows it. If I had to guess, Greg is an amazing Survivor player. He's clearly in the majority and he should be voted off, but nobody suspects him. He's a snake in the grass for sure. Watch out, he needs to be terminated immediately.

5. Loki - Loki has a strong case to win. They was an early target and an early main character who has weaseled himself back into not being perceived. Even without winning immunities (at least publically),  they're doing really well.

6. Christina Aguilera - I think Christina is gonna be the next big target once people lay off the "Muh Exorcist." Sure. Exorcist tribe was a big problem, but now that they don't have the majority, there are JURY THREATS that are weaseling their way to the end. Christina is among them. Greg is among them. Loki is among them. Now that Exorcist is being dismantled, Christina should try to keep the status quo.

7. Marty McFly -Idc I wont like this man no matter how many times he's nice in a public thread.

8. Roger - I have a feeling nobody respects him, but I happen to think he's hilarious. I mean literally. When he and that rat simon were at it, I had to giggle. Roger is a fucking queen and I wish people respected him a bit.

Last edited by Piers on Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Maeve Wiley and Greg Roberts like this post

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 12:27 am

Tribal Council #11: Simon
Tribal Council #12: Kylie
Tribal Council #13: Greg
Tribal Council #14: Farty McFly
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2021 12:44 am

Ranking #4 - Final 4 - 10/28/21

This ranking is based on a mix of how much I like them and if I think they have a chance at winning.

1. Loki - Loki has been a secretly guilty pleasure of mine for a while. I love them, I love their character choice, I love all of it! I think they've been praised ENOUGH by some people going to jury, they have some Jury votes on LOCKDOWN(greg), and they definitely aren't hated. I think when they win the Final Immunity, take out Rio,, make a strong case to the Jury, they will EASILY clean up.

2. Rio - Rio is being a lot more... Likeable than the rest. He seems to have such a positive attitude that nobody else can beat. It's fun seeing someone in the game just spreading positivity. I think the win comes down to Rio or Loki, whoever wins F4 immunity will win the game and the other will take the 4th place.

3. Christina Aguilera - I envision Christina getting maybe one vote.

4. Roger - I envision Roger getting maybe no votes. I love him, though. I think he's hilarious. But yeah, he's guaranteed to be at Final Tribal Council.
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:09 pm

Ranking #4 - Final 2 - 10/29/21

Reminder that I only have PUBLIC CHATS to go off of. If you are not a player that speaks in public chats, I cannot have an accurate opinion of you, your game, or how you're playing. Not only that, but I also HAVE NEVER WATCHED SURVIVOR- in fact- I have only ever seen 1 season on a Survivor ORG be played and that was less than a month ago, so do NOT take my word as gospel. I only have the outside perception. Therefore, if you are offended, you literally shouldn't be. My rankings will be sporadic and it will not be focused on daily. I will blog when I have time, so please don't expect the world. I love producing content for you all, so I will try my best to write as many opinions in here as I can.

This ranking is based on a mix of how much I like them and if I think they have a chance at winning.

1. Christina "Crustina" Aguilera - I think Crustina is winning. I must say that I... Don't know much about her game. At all. I'm very intrigued to see who it is. Certainly not the (my predicted) winner that I thought would win. I'm positive she benefitted from the F3 being a F2 twist. In my mind, it looked like Loki would've cleaned.

2. Roger - I've been a fan of Roger for a while. I thought he was hilarious all season, but I viewed him as someone to drag to the end to win against. I know some others did as well- Simon being one of them, though, it seems like they didn't have the best relationship anyway. Loki also mentioned that Roger lied about every little thing just for the sake of lying, so I'm not positive where that puts him in the odds of winning. I think he did a better job at explaining his game than Cristina did, though. I was rooting for him, but was certain he wouldn't do well in speeches. He surprised me immensely. I think he was funny, cute, and my ONLY piece of advice is for him to FIX. HIS. PROFILE. PICTURE. DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FUNNY IMAGES THERE ARE OF ROGER ONLINE? I WOULD HAVE MILKED THAT BITCH D R Y OF FUNNY PROFILE PICTURES.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:22 pm

Piers wrote:
[color=#ff0000]1. Barbie - I think Barbie is a lot like Ariel from SQ1

Yasss to an Ariel mention. But she did SQ2 bestie 💜💜

Piers likes this post

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:28 pm

Barbie wrote:
Piers wrote:
[color=#ff0000]1. Barbie - I think Barbie is a lot like Ariel from SQ1

Yasss to an Ariel mention. But she did SQ2 bestie 💜💜

Hehe my hinting <3

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:33 pm

Piers wrote:
[color=#ff9900]1. Simon - I think this is oomf and I think this is finally their game. I see Simon in the majority, I think they're winning all of the immunity challenges, I think they're slaying it. I mean, jury management isn't looking too good, but I think the hustle will be respected.

Not you saying “I think this is finally their game” like I’ve never won 🤧

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:35 pm

But have you won a forum game? Answer quickly
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:51 pm

Barbie wrote:

LMAO no, if that’s what they were referring to then I get it, but they also haven’t won one either 🤧

Piers, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 12:00 am

Simon wrote:
Barbie wrote:

LMAO no, if that’s what they were referring to then I get it, but they also haven’t won one either 🤧

You've played so many of the main series games and have always come so close but have been robbed so many different times it's insane, and ps, I was talking about survivor <3 I've said this before and I'll say it again: when people talk about the best BB/Survivor game players, names like Sophia/Dale/Gabby always come up, but I'd fair to say your name should come up too.

SlimmBB1- won
BBQ6- 4th (would've won if made finals not next to Theodora)
SQ1- 2nd (lost by ONE vote)
BBE- 3rd (Had a strong chance at winning, especially next to Addison)
SQ2- Technically 5th, but definitely would've gotten 1st or 2nd (likely 2nd, but still.)

Like, your only duds were poseys and BBQ1

I was simply referencing you getting so close so many times, I stay rooting for you to win one of these forum games. I put Simon at the top because I figured out that it was you <3 That's the only thing that changed, you radiate Forum Game Cirie Fields energy

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 3:38 am

I love you 😍
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 11:26 am

Piers wrote:
Simon wrote:
Barbie wrote:

You've played so many of the main series games and have always come so close but have been robbed so many different times it's insane, and ps, I was talking about survivor <3 I've said this before and I'll say it again: when people talk about the best BB/Survivor game players, names like Sophia/Dale/Gabby always come up, but I'd fair to say your name should come up too.

SlimmBB1- won
BBQ6- 4th (would've won if made finals not next to Theodora)
SQ1- 2nd (lost by ONE vote)
BBE- 3rd (Had a strong chance at winning, especially next to Addison)
SQ2- Technically 5th, but definitely would've gotten 1st or 2nd (likely 2nd, but still.)

Like, your only duds were poseys and BBQ1

I was simply referencing you getting so close so many times, I stay rooting for you to win one of these forum games. I put Simon at the top because I figured out that it was you <3 That's the only thing that changed, you radiate Forum Game Cirie Fields energy

I don’t think you specified Survivor lol and don’t be putting my failures on blast 😂😂😂 but no I get it. Ever since winning my first game, I’m always a bridesmaid and never the bride, it’s sick lmao

As far as best BB/Survivor players, and this is just me choosing violence on this Saturday morning lmao. Sophia is obviously a great player. Dale? Yup, I see it. But the other one? Lmao she’s cheated in every game she’s played, only plays games when her friends are playing/doesn’t play when her friends aren’t playing because she’s scared to flop without people being able to help her lmao. So I bed to differ on that one lmao

Piers and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 4:06 pm

For fairness…. (Chronologically)

Slimms1: 13th place
BBQ7: 2nd place
Poseys8: 11th place
Poseys9: 3rd place
BBQMini: Won
Poseys10: 8th place
BBQ10: 15th place
Benjis: 3rd place

I will note that I was always robbed or evicted with a clear path to staying when utilizing hindsight, but in my mind I either miss by a long shot or just miss by a little. Your track record seems to only be missing by a little

And as for the gabby thing I think I’d need more details 💀😭 I have purposefully stayed away from those conversations
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2021 4:38 pm

No Gabby slander here besties
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Periodical Rankings   Periodical Rankings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Periodical Rankings
Page 1 of 1