Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Exorcist!

Go down 
+3
Hikari Kuina
Han Mi-nyeo
John Probst
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:21 pm

Now you're talking my language
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:22 pm

ooo we are getting fancy in here
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:23 pm

Should we make another area for our show? I do like your idea Barbie. We can brainstorm a few more minutes.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:25 pm

i love barbies idea too! saw would be another cool show idea!

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:31 pm

Do we have any tribe members who are good at writing and making edits?
Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:34 pm

I think I'm pretty good at writing, so I don't mind trying to pull everything together, then we can all make whatever edits we feel need to be made before final submission.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:35 pm

Should we use us 6 as the characters or should we make them up?
Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:49 pm

Hey everyone, how are you all.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:51 pm

What about a show that is a prequel to the first Final Destination. It could even end with the plane crash. We could show the origin of where that curse came from. We could also do final destination in a pandemic era.

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:51 pm

Hey Ryan, I'm good. You?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:52 pm

hey ryan, welcome! i'm doing great!
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:53 pm

Rio wrote:
What about a show that is a prequel to the first Final Destination. It could even end with the plane crash. We could show the origin of where that curse came from. We could also do final destination in a pandemic era.

this sounds really cool the show can be based on the origins of the curse and trying to figure out how to end it

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:55 pm

Hi Ryan 😍

Oooh yeah Rio that's a great idea
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:56 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
Rio wrote:

this sounds really cool the show can be based on the origins of the curse and trying to figure out how to end it

Yes yes, it doesn't have to be a prequel, it can be set after the last movie. I might have to go back and binge these movies today.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:59 pm

Wait pause yeah I just remembered Final Destination 5 is a prequel and ended with them on the plane crash of the first movie so we might want to change it up a bit for originality

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:02 pm

What if we use the Fear Street concept and apply it to the Final Destination show. Every episode is a different era where the curse attacks a group of people. Each episode gets closer to 2021 when the curse is now a pandemic.

Hikari Kuina, Han Mi-nyeo and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:04 pm

I love this idea. So like, three to five 90 minute episodes do you think? And hi Ryan! This is one sexy ass tribe.
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:05 pm

Omg your mind >>> I love that idea 😍 (also, Fear Street was such a serve)

Hikari Kuina likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:05 pm

i love that idea, rio why are you so hot and creative. i can't find my clothes.

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:06 pm

1978>>>

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:06 pm

The 1978 was so good, filmed at the same place as Friday the 13th which I thought was amazing

Hikari Kuina, Rio and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:07 pm

It really was. That ending was so sad 😭
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:07 pm

Hikari Kuina wrote:
i love that idea, rio why are you so hot and creative. i can't find my clothes.

Anyone against doing this show creation in the nude? I'm all for it.

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:08 pm

No stop because I’ve only just stopped crying
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 3:08 pm

Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
The 1978 was so good, filmed at the same place as Friday the 13th which I thought was amazing
oh no way! i love 70s vibes in horror movies and the camp aspect was just chefs kiss

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Exorcist!   Welcome to Exorcist! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Exorcist!
Page 2 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next