Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to Ponderosa!

Go down 
+7
Piers
Nikita Nagornyy
Maeve Wiley
Toe Beans The Spider
Chucky
London Tipton
John Probst
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 4:13 pm

I know, right?? Idiots.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 7:46 am

Barbie is much funnier than I thought. She is a robbed queen 👑

Chucky, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:57 am

Nikita, the only relevant pre-juror it's true

Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:29 am

Correct me if I'm wrong please. Simon thinks it was ok for him and Marty lying to me about the votes when I was eliminated, but it's not ok Marty has lied to him about the vote he was eliminated?

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:34 am

Hey, Nikita! Sorry it's been so dry in here Sad

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:36 am

Hey Chucky. How are you? I hope you're doing great

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:37 am

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong please. Simon thinks it was ok for him and Marty lying to me about the votes when I was eliminated, but it's not ok Marty has lied to him about the vote he was eliminated?

Lol sometimes people don’t even take into account that they do the same things they get pissed at others for. At least Simon is apologetic to you, seems like he regrets that move a little bit except he seems close to Christina

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:38 am

Am doing great! Just eating breakfast, waiting for work to start. How's everything on your end?
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:41 am

I agree with Simon that I would be closer to Marty than to him. And I understand his decision to keep Christina over me. But Marty did to him the same thing they did to me. It's the game.

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:43 am

I was having lunch and looking what happened in the game before I go back to work
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:44 am

Interesting. I can't say too much, but i will say points were made

Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:04 pm

Sorry was inactive in here but I played two games back to back and I was just completely burned out as I told John I'm taking a break from all of these for a few months and getting my head right the last one that I played before this I literally stayed up night and day and I made it to finale and I worked extra hard and it was just so hard for me to do that two games in a row
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:42 pm

Not the bloggers talking more than the pre-jurors 💀

John Probst, Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 9:44 pm

We talkative :/ … well, me a spidey are

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:20 pm

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:

Nikita my biggest cheerleader 

Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Hug-best-friend

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:56 pm

LMAO the difference with Marty lying to me was that he knew I had no moves left, but continued to lie on my way out (a good way to lose a jury vote lol). Also, we were already at the jury stage of the game so again, the way he went about it was the way to lose a vote, whereas Kylie didn’t actively try to lie to me which was why I wasn’t mad at her and was willing to vote for her to win.

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:59 pm

and look how that worked out for both of them 😂

also, it IS just a game, I don’t hold any ill feelings towards anyone. I had a blast 😇

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:01 pm

Simon wrote:
LMAO the difference with Marty lying to me was that he knew I had no moves left, but continued to lie on my way out (a good way to lose a jury vote lol). Also, we were already at the jury stage of the game so again, the way he went about it was the way to lose a vote, whereas Kylie didn’t actively try to lie to me which was why I wasn’t mad at her and was willing to vote for her to win.

It doesn't matter how logical is your explanation, I'm a Marty fan

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:03 pm

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
Simon wrote:

and that’s exactly why I got rid of you! lmao

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 11:06 pm

Simon wrote:
Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
Simon wrote:

and that’s exactly why I got rid of you! lmao

Lol i respect it totally.

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Ponderosa!   Welcome to Ponderosa! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Ponderosa!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2