Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Welcome to your Confessional!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Welcome to your Confessional! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 1:20 pm

In this space, you will be able to post your thoughts about the game, cast your votes, submit your answers for challenges, etc. The only people who can see this are the hosts and you. These will open up at the end of the season, so please refrain from posting anything personal about yourself that you do not want people to know. That being said, I strongly encourage you to be as active as you can in here. We want to see your thoughts at the end of the season.

To help get things started, please fill out below:

Introductory Interview:

1. What qualities do you look for in a good Survivor player?
2. What is your strategy coming into this season?
3. Would you consider yourself a hero or a villain and why?
4. Scenario: You hear that your closest ally is a potential target for the vote right before a merge. Do you try to devise a plan to keep them safe or do you let them go since you can make new allies in the next round anyway? And why?

Also, in order to encourage Confessional activity, we will need you to try writing at least one confessional a day. It does not have to be long. Even a simple paragraph will do. You will receive a strike if you miss one day. Two strikes and you will be removed. And then we will be super sad  Shocked

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Thanks once again for joining this season and I cannot wait to see you bring your A-game! Good luck!

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 5:58 pm

Hey hey hey, it's Nikita Nagornyy here hahahahaha.

1. A good survivor player have to be social active by developing good relationship with the others players in their tribe and outside. They also need to be strategic and need to prove their value to their tribe mates as well.

John Probst likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:01 pm

2. My strategy is to be the most close ally to my tribe mates, all of them. I want to be a vocal player and sort of guide my tribe.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:05 pm

3. Neither villain nor hero. I'm kinda a mix of both. It will depend what will be the circumstances of the game. I don't want to play a total unethical game but I'll put myself at the highest priority
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 6:19 pm

4. I'll try to create plans to save my ally. And after that I'll analyze all scenarios to decide what's the best to me.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 7:43 pm

Nikita Nagornyy wrote:
4. I'll try to create plans to save my ally. And after that I'll analyze all scenarios to decide what's the best to me.

Gosh. I forgot to say why I would do this. At the same tribe this is an individual game and a numbers game. Only one player wins but this player need the others to achieve finale and to win. So I ll have to ponder if i lose this person I'll be able to align with other people or this is a person that is vital to me right now. I want to be loyal with my tribe, i want to be loyal with my closest allies but i also want to have a good relationship with at least 51% of the players.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:48 pm

Day 01

Three tribes of six people were divided. In my tribe two people weren't very active today. Marty McFly is my closest tribemate. I want to form a 4-person alliance with him. I think Marty and Simon are pretty close so I told Simon I want to work with him. Our fourth member will likely be Christina. I put together a draft for the immunity challenge and put it in the group. I want to show that I'm dedicated. Tomorrow two tribes go to the tribal council.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 8:59 am

Hello hosts. How are you? I'm trying to create an alliance with Marty, Christina and Simon, however Christina and Simon didn't answer me anymore. Day and London already appeared earlier today and this is a good sign. We need to be the most active.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:00 am

We have to adapt a movie into a tv series. I already started my suggestion but it seems like nobody wants to do the work.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 9:02 am

I'm gonna have to use my beautiful smile 😁 and my sympathy 🥰 to delight, *cough cough seduce, them
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:21 am

If someone asks me to join an alliance I accept it immediately, but that's not how Christina Aguilera acts. She completely ignored my alliance. I don't know why. Maybe she already has another alliance that I'm not a part of. Maybe she feels threatened about me. Maybe she doesn't trust me and she doesn't want to try
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 10:24 am

I'm watching you Christina Aguilera 🕵

Welcome to your Confessional! 200.gif?cid=89ab776dcze5m8i8qp23uy56evf7lsejpuhhoj70axmmr0mm&rid=200
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 11:58 am

Hey hosts. I'd like to request a room for me, Marty McFly and Simon. The name of the room can be "The three in the tree"
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 7:19 pm

individual immunity test, I will strive to win.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 10:50 am

Earlier today i was thinking Simon has found the immunity idol, but now I think it's Christina. I saw her online and I saw Kitchen Padlock online too, the user that my tribe was looking for the password at the reward challenge. I asked her to exchange our answers so we could try to figure out the password. Then Kitchen Padlock went online. I was waiting for her response and I saw that there's 1 hidden user i just don't know if this hidden user bwas there while Kitchen Padlock was online. She is offline now and haven't responded me, so... Red Flag
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 12:59 pm

Just moments away from the results of the first tribal council I hope everything goes according to plan and I stay bc I have a lot of pics to use as my avatar.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:21 pm

London was evicted as we all have planned. She was the last to interact with everyone in the tribe. I hope she understands why we did that. That character was definitely a good choice, I believe if she has more time she would be so funny <3
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:27 pm

1. Rank your tribemates from who you trust the most to least. You don't have to explain why but you can if you want.
#1 Marty
#Simon
#3 Christina
#Davonne

2. Is there anyone on the other tribes that stand out in a good way?
Rio, Barbie and everyone for the blue tribe.

3. Is there anyone on the other tribes that stand out in a bad way?
Maybe Greg I guess
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:10 am

Da'Vonne Rogers was voted out. I think it's bc the four remaining players (Marty McFly, Simon, Christina Aguilera and myself) are closer to each other than they are to her. Also I believe we have a better chance of winning challenges if the four of us stay.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 10:33 am

It seems like there's no tribe swap today. I'm relieved that I'm going to stay in the same tribe as my trio. However we have to win immunity tonight or will go to tribal and with such limited options a lot of pressure is in the air and an Immunity idol could be used. I think either Simon or Christina Aguilera have the idol.
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:20 am

Confessional Voucher #2

1. How do you feel about the season now that you have played for a few days now?
As I said before this horror theme is great. This season is pretty competitive, 04 people were voted out already and if the pattern continues 02 more will leave tonight, bc only one tribe will be safe and the other two will go to tribal, which means my tribe only has 1/3 chance of winning safety. If we lose I'll have 1/3 of leaving bc someone in my tribe has an immunity idol.

2. Is there anything you are still unfamiliar with?
I'm not familiar with to be a member of a short tribe.

John Probst and Chucky like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:27 pm

Looking good with that medal Welcome to your Confessional! 1f633

John Probst and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:29 pm

Chucky wrote:
Looking good with that medal  Welcome to your Confessional! 1f633

Must be bronze

Chucky and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:30 pm

Thanks, Ginger. You're eyes are pretty beautiful. 😐

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:30 pm

John Probst wrote:
Chucky wrote:
Looking good with that medal  Welcome to your Confessional! 1f633

Must be bronze

Please, why you hating on the GOLD medalist?

John Probst and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to your Confessional!   Welcome to your Confessional! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next