Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Hikari & Marty

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Hikari & Marty Empty
PostSubject: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 11:35 pm

Only the hosts, Hikari, & Marty have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 11:27 am

MARTYYYYY!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:35 pm

HELLO KUINA YOURE LIKE MY FAVORITE PERSON HERE
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:47 pm

OH MY GOD NO WAY??? I LOVE YOUR CHARACTER CHOICE SO MUCH I WAS SO EXCITED WHEN I SAW SOMEONE PLAYING AS MARTY! IM SO EXCITED TO BE ON YOUR TRIBE!

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:51 pm

Kuina is literally my female character choice bitttchhh just know you're winning this game if I have anything to do with it!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 12:51 pm

aib >>>>>> squid game js

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:00 pm

oh for sure, squid game was so predictable, i love the story and the detail that went into it but i feel like there's only so much you could do with that plot. there is so much more to alice in borderland they can make and it was so unpredictable. episode 3??? i did NOT see that coming at all. i actually cried and i dont know why because like it was only 3 episodes in?? but they did really well with humanizing their characters and making you understand their relationships. kdrama are so good i cant believe i just started watching them.

not us having the same female choice omg, i can tell we're gonna be besties already.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:07 pm

yes yes that's what ive been telling people!! the games and character development were just overall better. and oh my god i actually hated ep 3 (like in a good way) because what the fuck??? i was so upset too that i cried.

the only thing i hate about aib is that they kill the pretty girls first!! lol

yes i would be very sad if we didn't work together!! my tribe was so ass
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:16 pm

oh my god right? at least kuina is safe that's our girl <3

yes it was so well put together? i didn't expect to cry over characters i had only watched for a few hours but there i was staring at the screen in shock for like 30 minutes after the episode. i love tv shows that can do that to you.

i got your back marty, i really like you already! what was going on with your tribe?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:26 pm

oh absolutely

Room for Hikari & Marty 6f93ea80148debd1844451442e84f0a2

she needs more screen time next season or we riot.
yes absolutely! i don't watch tv at all except for like comedy shows (friends, office, seinfeld, it's always sunny, etc etc) so that's saying alot that i just adored aib because it was just something else <333

i got you too!! trust

and there was nothing going on there, like literally. the first challenge no one was showing up, and all the girls were inactive that's why london and davonne got the boot. christina only recently became active. and then we couldn't even decide who will play in comps so i decided to sit out last round and it was a big miss steak LOL

what about over your tribe?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:43 pm

kuina and chishiya supremacy. i love their minds they're so powerful.

omg okay, yeah that's sad that they weren't active honestly. it probably made the votes really easy though which was probably a lot less stressful. who got voted out from your tribe last round i didn't see?

our tribe was great, it was pretty active 4 of us were always active then roger showed up in a blue moon and said a few things then dipped. it was smooth sailing for the most part which was nice because we never lost a competition. i'm glad this tribe seems really active because it will make things so much easier!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 1:59 pm

i don't care for the men hahahha. but chishiya is alright lol

yeah pretty much that's what happened. every round it was the least active that got voted out and it was nikita that got the boot. nice guy but it's the name of the game

i wish i was in blue ughhh. hopefully we can continue the blue team winning streak and don't have to deal with tribal council at all.

how are you feeling about this new tribe btw?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:08 pm

omg? nikita seemed really sweet that's so sad! were they not as active as they seemed or yall just ran out of inactive people?

i hope we can, han and barbie were really good at comps on the blue team, i was alright im usually good at speed so i'm hoping we have more people who are too! i feel good about this tribe. rio was on my last one and he's extremely kind and easy to talk to, im glad he's here. ryan is a sweetheart but wasnt the most active. im liking kylie she seems really nice! i think we could all potentially work really well together! what about you?

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:24 pm

yeah he's literally the sweetest. christina was a bit inactive in the beginning but she stepped it up and nikita was getting a little inactive so it was unfortunately him.

im not very good with speed but i dont crack under pressure, i feel like i performed okay in the challenges i participated in and see the same for everyone here so i think we can pull this off.

i like you and kylie so far!! (sorry to the men lol)
i haven't spoken much to the guys (and none from Ryan at all), but rio is really nice i agree! he's one of the few i liked outside my tribe
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 2:48 pm

aww poor nikita what a doll.

yeah i definitely think i noticed you being good at competitions, at least from what i saw im excited to be on a tribe with you. same here i like you kylie and rio! ryan is a great person just quiet, he kinda gives what you said nikita did, sweet but not really around too much.

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:18 pm

i know Sad

i appreciate that, i feel the same. well i have no one here so just know i have your back! and im not the best, but i definitely tried my best. i only looked good in the challenges because my tribe was terrible at comps lol
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 3:45 pm

lmao dont worry you dont need to be good at them we just have to stick together. even just trying is appreciated because people who know they aren't the best and just dont try irk me so much. like i go hard for the people i want to protect! i got your back in this!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:25 pm

yup im with you on that! three people will be sitting at the end and i want to be there with two people i like and trust <3

im so excited lol i feel like this is the start of something great Razz
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:39 pm

same here <3 im so down for you guys! i've talked to kylie and rio and it seems like we all really like each other i feel like it may be cute to start something with the four of us?

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:44 pm

omg yes i would love that, i haven't talked to ryan at all and barely spoken to loki — so it's you three that i connect to the most. it would be nice to have some sense of safety in numbers in case we lose tonight *knock on wood*
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:54 pm

yes i agree with that! yeah they were both pretty dry with me (ryan has always been) and i'm loving talking to you guys, kylie said she would like it too!!

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:58 pm

yay this is great!! i was so nervous going into merge last night and being at the bottom, it feels nice that I was worried over nothing lol
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 4:59 pm

it's just a little odd that we swapped now. like isn't 12 the usual magic number for merge?
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:06 pm

oh for sure. i thought we would've merge so i'm kinda shocked that we haven't. i'm wondering when it will be now. maybe final 10? idk john is a satanist i just know he is planning some fuck shit right now!

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2021 5:10 pm

lmfaooooo you're right, i wouldn't put it past John  Room for Hikari & Marty 1f602

Room for Hikari & Marty 01
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Hikari & Marty   Room for Hikari & Marty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Hikari & Marty
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next