Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Room for Loki & Patty

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Room for Loki & Patty Empty
PostSubject: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Only the hosts, Loki, & Patty have access to this room.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:18 pm

Not Charlie Brown?
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 2:14 pm

Hey, just wanted to wish you safe travels and hopefully we can pick up this win tonight for you!
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:22 pm

Listen I like chuck but Peppermint Patty truly speaks to my personality more (-; and thank you for the well wishes! I’m going home from a different country so traveling is taking all my energy out today! But I’ll be back late tonight and back on my usual schedule alien alien
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 6:43 pm

lol fair enough!
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:20 pm

Well that didn't exactly go as we would have liked. Sorry!
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 12:10 am

It definitely is unfortunate…. I feel like I’m gonna get at least a couple votes on me which is understandable I just want you guys to know I hate that I haven’t been as talkative but I just stepped back in my apartment so I’m good to go for the remainder of the game and I hope we can all form a strong bond moving forward
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:27 am

There was talk of it, but I didn't think it was fair so I voted Yoshi.
Back to top Go down
Peppermint Patty

Peppermint Patty

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:45 pm

Hey, I’m not sure exactly who also voted yoshi cause multiple people they are saying they did, but basically I’m coming with a plea to keep me alive. I am a loyal ally and will do anything to help who I’m closest with and right now I feel the best with you and Greg. That challenge sucked tonight and I want us three to stay. That was brutal and I think we deserve to not go home over that.
Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 11:55 pm

I don't know why they would say that, well I guess they want to look good but it really was me. But I voted you this round which actually really sucks because I do like you, but I just got closer to the other two. Unless something turns and it's me tonight and they're lying. But I'm sorry we couldn't win this challenge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Room for Loki & Patty   Room for Loki & Patty Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room for Loki & Patty
Page 1 of 1