Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Daily Thoughts/Opinions

Go down 
+5
Chucky
Piers
Toe Beans The Spider
Kang Sae-Byeok
Maeve Wiley
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:33 am

Day 11 (10/25/2021)

I’m at work right now but when I get home I will go on my laptop, read shit I’ve missed and update how I feel about things. Simon may be out but he made me a fan on his last day because he’s spitting FACTS!!! And now I see Kylie is lowkey a boss ass bitch and spearheaded the move to get him out and herself in a great position…. We love to see it. I’m actually even liking Christina a little bit more too with every round

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 10:44 am

Day 12 (10/26/2021)

Not Kylie right as I started to like ha!! Lmaooo… Marty winning this shit everyone adores the fuck out of that man
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2021 11:52 am

Not you jinxing Marty now

Chucky, Maeve Wiley and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 12:19 am

Sorry I flopped with the end game blogging but I’m just here to say Christina better win
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 5:10 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
I don’t think I made this clear in my rankings since that is based on my predictions of likelihood to win so lemme just make something clear

Hikari
Rio
Han
Barbie

Kylie
Marty
Greg
Simon

Loki
Christina
Roger

Can we acknowledge the fact that if I said I’m rooting against someone they made final 3 �‍�

John Probst and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 5:30 pm

LMFAO next time I play a game root against me pls

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:06 pm

I rooted for Jackie and Hermione… oopsie!
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:13 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
Barbie came in all "omg I thought this was a fashion show" like that would make me cringe (I'm so rude tbh arguing people are boring or coming in saying something dumb slkfjdsklfsd). Han Mi-nyeo having rude playful jokes right off the bat is funny I stan it

Barbie wrote:
Aren't you the old hag that was trying to sell your nasty pusssy on the show? Stay in your lane babes 💜

BITCH ATE HER UP PLEASE LMFAO OKAY WTF?! Not them already being feisty like this....

Barbie wrote:
Oh that's right! That criminal pumped and dumped you and didn't even give you a happy meal so sad. Ken been faithful to me sine the start 💅

BITCH?? BYE THIS SEEMS LIKE SHES SO SERIOUS I can't tell if this is good or bad its giving stupid tbh but hey I'm sure this individual decided they wanted to come on here and just be fun and messy

LMAOOOO no I came in this game wanting to be quiet as hell and like 10 seconds later Han was already trying to fight me I was shook 💀

Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:19 pm

I thought y’all were coming in so hot that if y’all lost the first challenge one of you would be out lol

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:23 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:

WHY DID MARTY MCFLY PICK THAT PICTURE?! BOY WHAT THE FUCK?

was it the poncho?
i thought it was cute!  Razz

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:24 pm

Your day one picture was so bad bestie lmaooo this one is good tho!
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:56 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
Day 6 (10/20/2021)

NOT MY FAV ON MIDSOMMAR GETTING ROBBED?! FUCK MARTY AND FUCK SIMON!! Xtina I don’t blame you for your vote but I LOVED HIM HE SEEMED SO ACTIVE AND SWEET

Thank you my dear. You're a great Blogger

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:57 pm

Thanks Nikita, I tried to stay updated! It was fun to follow along, especially in the earlier rounds!

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 10:59 pm

Oh and if anyone curious who I am, name is Rae my @ on Twitter is @RaenOfTerror 💕 realized I didn’t mention that anywhere

Nikita Nagornyy likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Thoughts/Opinions
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3