Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Daily Thoughts/Opinions

Go down 
+5
Chucky
Piers
Toe Beans The Spider
Kang Sae-Byeok
Maeve Wiley
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

Daily Thoughts/Opinions Empty
PostSubject: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 2:05 pm

This is where I will talk about mostly everything, from my thoughts on the game including challenges, twists, tribals etc. I’ll also be talking about the characters here including who I am rooting for an all that jazz, other bloggers please feel free to comment and join in on anything I’m saying in this thread! Smile
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 8:41 pm

Move-In Day/Day 1 (10/15/2021)

Ah shit here we go again! The kick off of another online season, happy to be tuning in to see what is going on with this first season of Survivor Evolution! As I've already said in my first impressions thread, I have some early favorites based off of just character choice alone, but I didn't look at much of what has been going on in public chats before making that!

Why did every single person come onto the meet and greet thread to say "HeY eVeRyOnE!" Lit rally those exact words, why didn't they at least just say something different? I'm just a complainer I guess but if you don't have shit to say don't say anything, come in being a little more entertaining than just that. Barbie came in all "omg I thought this was a fashion show" like that would make me cringe (I'm so rude tbh arguing people are boring or coming in saying something dumb slkfjdsklfsd). Han Mi-nyeo having rude playful jokes right off the bat is funny I stan it

Barbie wrote:
Aren't you the old hag that was trying to sell your nasty pusssy on the show? Stay in your lane babes 💜

BITCH ATE HER UP PLEASE LMFAO OKAY WTF?! Not them already being feisty like this....

Barbie wrote:
Oh that's right! That criminal pumped and dumped you and didn't even give you a happy meal so sad. Ken been faithful to me sine the start 💅

BITCH?? BYE THIS SEEMS LIKE SHES SO SERIOUS I can't tell if this is good or bad its giving stupid tbh but hey I'm sure this individual decided they wanted to come on here and just be fun and messy

Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Hello everyone, I hope you all are swell today.

SWELL??? PACK IT UP BUTTERCUP, who says swell?? Ryan seems like a total square

WHY DID MARTY MCFLY PICK THAT PICTURE?! BOY WHAT THE FUCK?

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:08 pm

WINNER PICK: This is based off of nothing but vibes so my winner pick is Hikari Kuina based on the small bit I have seen posted on the public threads at this time.

Hikari Kuina and Wendy Lin like this post

Back to top Go down
Kang Sae-Byeok

Kang Sae-Byeok

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2021 9:26 pm

us having the same winner’s pick omfg YASS

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:31 pm

Day 3 (10/17/2021)

RIP JANIS AND LONDON it was a predictable fate for them as you can see in my rankings but what a bummer cuz I loved those character choices. Exorcist tribe is going to be eating these other tribes the fuck up until a swap, I can feel it.

Last edited by Maeve Wiley on Sun Oct 17, 2021 4:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Toe Beans The Spider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 1:33 pm

I agree with you 100%.

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 4:07 pm

OMG okay so having all the camps open, I'm reading through and lord RIO IS MY BABY DAD I AM SUCH A STAN HES SO SEXY...his mind so fat. Seeing the communication in the Exorcist tribe is great, they really are working very well together. I would think it is safe to say that my assessment of Roger being the least active and most in trouble over there should they lose is accurate. The rest of them have all seemed to click really well.

Hikari Kuina wrote:
i love that idea, rio why are you so hot and creative. i can't find my clothes.

I ship, I want Hikari & Rio to be a hot sexy dynamic duo. I love Han and Barbie too. They're all just really likable so far. I'm obsessed with reading them coming up with their show, their minds are so creative! Props to Han for the writing and images!

When you get a look at the tribes, it's really absolutely no shock that the first challenged turned out how it did. The Exorcist tribe had 9 pages of discussion and Midsommar has 2 and VVITCH has 1....

Poor Nikita really was all alone in doing that comp, I'm glad they had an easy vote off so that he wasn't screwed. He's the only one over there that deserves any rights right now. Christina's little xoxo sign off is annoying as hell. Not here for it. Nikita came up with a rough draft and these lazy bitches said thats good! BYYEE LMAO Why did they all lie to him?? Like nobody told him some small advice about formatting to make it easier to read? Nobody had anything they wanted to add or contribute?! Nawr, they all suck! Save Nikita, give him competent tribemates!! I'm praying that he got the Midsommar idol. London being sassy in her goodbye is funny but it's not like you helped them at all, babes lmao

VVitch tribe makes me laugh, they were going to do toy story into a horror show which I admit is a cute and out of the box idea but read the instructions, cuties adlkfjdlkfsdj then, they had Loki come in at the very end with something he put together quickly and they called it a day. While they only had one page and stuff, I still think they are working together better than Midsommar. Midsommar is just atrocious...but if VVitch was able to get their shit together a tad better, they probably could have had a better shot. At least more people were offering ideas. It is concerning however that it took so long for anyone to get the idol, which indicates that they might be struggling when it comes to comps

Who I hope got the idol on each tribe: Rio, Nikita, Greg. I'm rooting for men, this is absolutely disgusting omg

Wendy Lin likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 4:17 pm

The reward challenge seems a little bit like a bitch but I'm a fan of it lol! I would have gotten to the second part with the math and said fuck this LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Piers

Piers

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 4:50 pm

So glad that Maeve JUST NOW learned how to color text and now she cant stop

jk ik its the colors of the tribes, ty for the organization

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 5:24 pm

Just to keep it straight who is from what teehee
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 7:51 pm

THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY I ACTUALLY SCREAMED

Daily Thoughts/Opinions Cca47410

John Probst, Han Mi-nyeo, Piers, Barbie and Wendy Lin like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 7:58 pm

Great challenge, Chucky!! We stan that the baes over on Exorcist ate that up!

Chucky and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:00 pm

Bless Roger. What a dummy.

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:06 pm

Roger is providing the comedy. He is in a totally different world right now lmaoo the tribe chat is so funny too

John Probst, Chucky and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:11 pm

I loved the post SPECIFICALLY for Roger.  Lmao

Last edited by Toe Beans The Spider on Sun Oct 17, 2021 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:15 pm

Roger saying WE ARE KILLING IT in the tribe chat 🤣🤣🤣
Back to top Go down
Toe Beans The Spider

Toe Beans The Spider

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 8:17 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
Roger saying WE ARE KILLING IT in the tribe chat 🤣🤣🤣

No he didn't. Lollololololo

I can't breaaaaaaathe.

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:01 pm

Simon wrote:
It was a cool challenge, but pretty much a luck comp since there was no way to count everything and post within the 30 second time limit…and my luck is terrible so go figure lol

I'm sorry, rat...this isn't a luck comp. IDK what else to say, but there is strategy behind it. I don't think its coincidence that the team with the most active players won this

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2021 9:27 pm

I’m curious why all of Midsommar is not worried about an idol while all of VVitch is… now I’m getting the feeling Pattys ass has the idol
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 8:54 am

Day 4 (10/18/2021)

As I said in my rankings, I think the next vote offs are kind of predictable with the exception a potential idol. I think Midsommar will be voting out Da’Vonne, and I don’t expect her to have an idol. An unfortunate loss of another great character choice.

Things seem a little more interesting on VVitch though! I expect that little miss Peppermint Patty is in trouble of going home, but like me and my little spidey friend expect, I think she will play an idol and poor little Yoshi will be getting the boot instead. Which also sucks because it’s the only animated character choice that I like. Apparently being in my 10 for character choices this season is a bad omen

Toe Beans The Spider likes this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 2:16 pm

Nikita is fucking sexy that’s all I have to say

Chucky, Barbie and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:01 pm

Maeve Wiley wrote:
Nikita is fucking sexy that’s all I have to say

Me when I spill

John Probst, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2021 4:36 pm

Roger wrote:
Ryan is mad quick to rush MY ass but can’t respond in our 1 on 1 lmao. Anyway, if Ryan isn’t good at speed he shouldn’t do it. We need people who can win

LMFAOOOOOO GO AWF ALIEN

John Probst and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:38 am

Day 5 (10/19/2021)

I passed out early af last night and missed all the fun lmaooo first of all Exorcist tribe is still my baes and I love them so much. Han is gonna have a hard time when she’s tasked with working with anyone from any of the other tribes but she is giving me everything I want and I love her. Patty and Loki can kiss my ass I hope one of them goes, my guess would be little miss minty ass
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2021 9:42 am

Oop never mind the way it was already posted and she’s gone LMAO! VVitch is delusional y’all are a weak tribe I’m so sorry to say SKSKSNZZ

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Daily Thoughts/Opinions   Daily Thoughts/Opinions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daily Thoughts/Opinions
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next