Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ

Go down 
+7
Hasbulla
Marty McFly
Christina Aguilera
Roger the Alien
Greg Roberts
Loki
John Probst
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:41 am

Notice how nobody has really responded so far once the person voted out has been determined, but yet when FACTS are spilled and a spade is called a spade, bitches wanna respond lmao

Chucky, Kang Sae-Byeok and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:43 am

Marty McFly wrote:
i know that but where's the fun in strategic lies! Razz

Where’s the fun in wasting your time playing a game just to hand someone you just met the win? Lol I thought you were smarter than this, but again, you’re willing to lose and give her the win, so that’s just what it is.

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dwhyfj9yog1aj7r1jrxt6z3klwu5bbnbvqyrzyigt&rid=200

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:43 am

Whew, the DRAMA 😍 and as I sip my espresso? Golden way to start ANY week! thanks for playing Simon! It was fun hosting for you 💙!

Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:48 am

Chucky wrote:
Whew, the DRAMA 😍 and as I sip my espresso? Golden way to start ANY week! thanks for playing Simon! It was fun hosting for you 💙!

You were a JOY to have as a host and you proved you could be a new host and NOT fuck so many things up.

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dvgw1gjolcrp7km4vtvtuan96izv27aqee21a58kh&rid=200

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:49 am

it's not all about winning you know
it's the journey too

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 7JAZ
Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:51 am

Simon wrote:
Chucky wrote:

You were a JOY to have as a host and you proved you could be a new host and NOT fuck so many things up.

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 200.gif?cid=89ab776dvgw1gjolcrp7km4vtvtuan96izv27aqee21a58kh&rid=200

Omg? I think I need some oven mitts! Almost got burned!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:05 am

Quote :
Every juror so far can't stand either of you

That hurts man! You played a great game Simon, Im sorry it was you this vote. Hopefully Ill be able to explain a little more about my game play to everyone at some point!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:15 am

Greg Roberts wrote:
Quote :

That hurts man! You played a great game Simon, Im sorry it was you this vote. Hopefully Ill be able to explain a little more about my game play to everyone at some point!

No hard feelings! You all are playing the game and making moves you guys think will win you this game. I’m not mad at it. But realize that while you and Loki don’t really respond to everyone privately all that much, Kylie was and is which is why she’s playing a much better game than you. Get her out when you can because none of you are winning against her.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:17 am

Simon wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:
Quote :

No hard feelings! You all are playing the game and making moves you guys think will win you this game. I’m not mad at it. But realize that while you and Loki don’t really respond to everyone privately all that much, Kylie was and is which is why she’s playing a much better game than you. Get her out when you can because none of you are winning against her.

Most* of you are playing the game and making moves you guys think will win you the game. Some of you don’t care about losing and giving the win to someone else lol
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:17 am

John, take me to ponderosa!!!
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:21 am

Simon wrote:
Greg Roberts wrote:
Quote :

Noted. Thanks man!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:23 am

It sucks to be hated. By survivor standards I think I’m playing a very honest game and I try not to actively hurt anyone in it. It’s not entertaining, sure but I’m just doing what I think is best. I know I don’t reply as often as others but I do work 9-5. I try my best.

I’m sorry to see you go Simon. I enjoyed talking with you and thought you were a heck of a player. I disagree with what you’re doing right now. I can see why, and can appreciate all new info but it does feel unfair to the ones put on blast though. Either way, I wish you the best!

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 10:28 am

Welcome to new school players, Loki!

Chucky likes this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 12:13 pm

Bye rodent. And I checked and double checked our chats and I never dropped Barbie and Han’s names but keep lying to the grave

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:05 pm

What obsession? I’ve barely spoken 3 words about her. When Barbie left I was told by Barbie that Christina was voting me out and that we were voting Christina out. The vote after, no one told me anything so I just voted Christina since I already voted her out before. That’s the extent of it 😂. You need to relax and direct your shit at another target. I’m not the reason you or Christina got targeted. I was right there for you 2 to scoop up for rounds now, so was Hikari and it didn’t happen. It’s just a game in the end
Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 2:08 pm

Kylie clearly fucked Hikari and I over after we took Ryan out, there was an opportunity there, but everyone was too busy getting our dysfunctional old tribe out to look at the big picture. That’s not on me. My only fault is being less active for a few days. I explained why. The last thing on my mind while being sick was Christina fucking Aguilera 😂. I thought you were a cool guy but… you need to relax a little
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:21 pm

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2