Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ

Go down 
+7
Hasbulla
Marty McFly
Christina Aguilera
Roger the Alien
Greg Roberts
Loki
John Probst
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:34 pm

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Tribe

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Zgqms8dj11j31

Come on in!

Before we get to the votes, I have a few questions for everyone.

- Name a good thing about Malcolm (Norma).
- Name a good thing about Greg (Hasbulla).
- Name a good thing about Key (Chucky).
- Say something nice to our bloggers who have been following the season.

Please post your answers on this thread.

The vote will open one hour from now. This means that you can start voting at 8:34 PM EST tonight. You will have twelve hours to vote in your Confessional. You are voting for the person you want to see leave the game. Once you vote, you may not change your vote, so make sure that you are certain with your decision. Votes will be due at 8:34 AM EST tomorrow morning.

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ OGC.2ac70e33c2db15b9d297c7d98a7aa405?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia2.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6EQv8a96w5GjsaTS%2fgiphy

Christina Aguilera
Greg Roberts
Kylie Bunbury
Loki
Marty McFly
Rio
Roger
Simon

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:39 pm

Cute questions 😍 but who’s Malcolm (Norma)?

Norma Stitz and Christina Aguilera like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:47 pm

I don't know them, but sometimes they like my posts and it brings joy to my cold heart.

He talked to me once.

I think he's actually done a very good job hosting, despite some roadbumps along the way. Keep it up!

I'm sorry I'm not a more dramatic person for you.

John Probst, Chucky, Kang Sae-Byeok, Piers, Toe Beans The Spider and Slowbro like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:51 pm

He is my idol.
One hit.
I like the challenges he hosted so far! Also, we are sorta the dynamic duo of this season.
You are all amazing! Especially the toe spider thing.

John Probst, Chucky, Piers, Maeve Wiley, Toe Beans The Spider, Roger the Alien and Slowbro like this post

Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:54 pm

I hate to say it, I hope I don’t sound ridiculous - I don’t know who this man is. I mean, he could be walking down the street and I wouldn’t know a thing. Sorry to this man. Kidding lol I mean I don’t know him but I think his name is nice.
I love Greg! Such a sweet guy and super funny and a great BB player!
Keyshawn?? Omg hey girl hey, Key is a bad bitch
Hi bloggers! Thanks for blogging! And sorry I never talk, I’m shy :/ jk lol a bitch is busy

John Probst, Chucky, Norma Stitz, Piers, Maeve Wiley, Toe Beans The Spider and Slowbro like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 7:59 pm

He’s cool from what I’ve seen. We don’t really talk or know one another though.

King! Great BB and Survivor player. Hilarious! Where you at though?

Meh. Jk 😂 Key is a good guy and he’s funny. Great player too.

Sorry if we have been boring, but we appreciate you all tuning in along this crazy ride with us!

John Probst, Chucky, Piers, Maeve Wiley, Toe Beans The Spider and Slowbro like this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Sorry not sure who you are but im sure you're great

Greg is a weirdo well thats what I have heard. Jk Greg is a great competitor which why im glad he is kind of hosting instead of playing.

I just got to know Key from this game and he seems cool and funny.

You forgot yourself John. How modest of you
You're a great host and very creative! <333

So great to have you guys blogging about us just hope we are not too boring for you guys bounce

John Probst, Chucky, Piers, Maeve Wiley, Toe Beans The Spider and Slowbro like this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Kingie. Robbed of hosting a challenge!

He is cute!

There is not one thing that I wouldn’t do for this man. I would take off my clothes and put on a private show to the tunes of my soul because he’s all that I need. I would give birth to 10 of his children with no drugs to ease the pain and then one more because our love is so insane.

There is not one thing that I would not do for my lover, my best friend, my honey, my boo. I can’t wait to meet him!

I hope you're all having fun!!!
I think Saebyeok should've played. What a solid character choice. <3

John Probst, Chucky, Kang Sae-Byeok, Piers, Maeve Wiley, Toe Beans The Spider and Slowbro like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:10 pm

Marty McFly wrote:

Kingie. Robbed of hosting a challenge!

He is cute!

There is not one thing that I wouldn’t do for this man. I would take off my clothes and put on a private show to the tunes of my soul because he’s all that I need. I would give birth to 10 of his children with no drugs to ease the pain and then one more because our love is so insane.

There is not one thing that I would not do for my lover, my best friend, my honey, my boo. I can’t wait to meet him!

I hope you're all having fun!!!
I think Saebyeok should've played. What a solid character choice. <3

Hello??!?!? Come give me some doll babies! Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ 1f60d Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ 1f633

Barbie and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Hasbulla

Hasbulla

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 8:18 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2021 9:31 pm

Name a good thing about Malcolm (Norma).
Malcom is so nice

He has main character energy! I was hoping to see more of you. I feel robbed 😭

All around Iconic!

Y’all picked really cute characters. Sometimes I see you guys online and I wish I could talk to you 🥺

John Probst, Chucky, Piers, Maeve Wiley and Slowbro like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:20 am

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ 47d1c68c64967be3db66591f4812cfc231bb943a

Chucky, Hasbulla and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:22 am

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ New-york

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:27 am

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Giphy

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:47 am

Tribal up shortly
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:47 am

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:54 am

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Tribe

Once the votes are tallied, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave just ONE goodbye post and then leave the Tribal Council area immediately.

Will the holder of the immunity necklace please come forward?

Spoiler:

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so.

Spoiler:

I will read the votes.

First vote

Spoiler:

Second vote

Spoiler:

Third vote

Spoiler:

Fourth vote

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Fifth vote

Spoiler:

Sixth vote

Spoiler:

Seventh vote

The ELEVENTH person voted out of Survivor Evolution and FOURTH member of the jury is...

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

BARBZ, please make a confessional regarding the latest in tribe dynamics. We will see you tonight for your tenth immunity challenge. Please head on back to camp.

Seven remain... Who will be voted out next?

Spoiler:

Simon, Barbie and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 8:56 am

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ 200

I knew this was coming lmao. When people switch up the way they speak with you, it's very telling and Kylie, you switched up HELLA quick.

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Lying-bitch

Good for you though because I think this just put you in the best position out of everyone left now that I'm gone. You have Greg and Loki from your original tribe, you have Christina and Marty who will need you, and you have Roger and Rio that will want to stick with you.

I hope everyone else realizes that if none of you make a move to get rid of Kylie, she's winning this game. Hell, even I would vote for her if she makes it to the end because I see the way she's playing and I can't be mad at it. Most people would be bitter, but her spearheading this vote to get rid of me quite literally put her in the best spot because you ALL need her...unless you all decide to vote her out and go into the final 6 as 2-2-2!

Marty, I don't know what you're thinking. I thought you came to play this game, but you yourself know that by not saving me, you're handing Kylie and the former VVitch the game. Getting rid of me puts you in a much worse position than if you saved me with your idol. I guess you'll be safe this next round, but I think you just made your path to the end that much harder for yourself. What was the point of lying to me on my way out though? You knew I had no moves left, but you continued to bullshit me lmao I was rooting for you to win, but now I'm rooting for your downfall.

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95246385668787a0fa84d5a6025be025f8d14268796&rid=giphy

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Py8aW1NcjyT1ARW34PPABR_jYSAzN5SztxpmOsNteNQ

Christina, thank you for being a fucking real one! I have had a blast getting to know you in this game and I cannot wait to meet you after this is all over! You have had these bitches PRESSED for breathing, as you should've because they could NEVER!

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ The-voice-the-voice-gifs

Greg and Loki, if you want a chance at winning this game, you would do everything in your power to get rid of Kylie. Every juror so far can't stand either of you and if you think taking her to final 3 gives one of you the win, you are dead wrong!

Roger, I actually wanted to work with you, but you were literally the first one to lie, so you getting mad was weird lmao I'm voted out now and the statement still stands because it's the truth, you threw Han and Barbie under the bus and threw Hikari/Rio as the one who had the idols. that's just facts.

Rio, you're a hot fucking mess and your obsession with Christina is weird as hell. Get another hobby, bestie lmao

Oh, and to quickly address Nikita, I'm so sorry for voting you out! I know none of us said anything to you when you got voted out, but I campaigned for you to go because I thought you would be closer to Marty than me moving forward. You deserved WAY better because you seriously were such a gem!

To all of the hosts, it has been MY pleasure getting to play this phenomenal game and I cannot thank you guys enough for having me! I hope I provided what you thought I would coming into this game and I'm sorry I didn't do as well as you all are used to  Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ 1f602 ily all!  I love you

Johnathan, I've had the pleasure of getting to know you this past year and we've gone through ups and downs, but I wouldn't change a thing because we are where we are now because of it! Thank you for convincing me to play and for providing us the best forum game ever! Love you, betch! xoxo

John Probst, Chucky, Hasbulla, Kang Sae-Byeok, Piers, Christina Aguilera, Maeve Wiley and like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:21 am

Simon we all knew who your priority in this game was so please stop trying to make me your scapegoat. Great game tho 🤍

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:25 am

yes it's true Nikita you're a gem! i didn't want to vote you out so i couldn't be honest about my vote. ily!

and to answer your question simon, i wanted to spice things up in here and i don't know i just felt like lying tbh lol. it's survivor!

anyways, goodbye!
your placement doesn't matter because you're one hell of a player!

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Tumblr_mo8tgwzoR21rysme4o1_500

Maeve Wiley and Nikita Nagornyy like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:25 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Simon we all knew who your priority in this game was so please stop trying to make me your scapegoat. Great game tho 🤍

I’m not making you my scape goat, you’re literally playing the best game here lmao and like I said, i’m not mad at it. If these people let you get to the end of this game, not only will you have my vote, but you’re winning this game!

It’s no hard feelings on my end, but I spoke nothing but facts.

Kang Sae-Byeok and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:32 am

Marty McFly wrote:
yes it's true Nikita you're a gem! i didn't want to vote you out so i couldn't be honest about my vote. ily!

and to answer your question simon, i wanted to spice things up in here and i don't know i just felt like lying tbh lol. it's survivor!

anyways, goodbye!
your placement doesn't matter because you're one hell of a player!

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Tumblr_mo8tgwzoR21rysme4o1_500

Spicing things up would’ve been using your idol on me, but you’re eating everything up that Kylie is feeding you, like all of you are lol

Lying just because you felt like it? This IS Survivor, but when you know somebody has no moves left and is getting voted out, why continue to lie? Especially when they’ve been loyal to you since day one? Lmao. I would’ve respected you more had you been truthful because there was nothing I could’ve done to change the outcome. Strategic lies are part of what Survivor is, but lying just because you felt like it is a terrible game move. Lmao I guess that doesn’t really matter though since you’re willing to hand Kylie the win.

Chucky, Kang Sae-Byeok and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:33 am

Well the jury thinks I’m basic and have no shot of winning so I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish lol. If it’s no hard feelings you won’t be telling everyone to get me out so clearly there’s hard feelings. You would have flung everyone in this game for Christina and I wasn’t the only one that knew this so yes you’re in fact making me your scapegoat. I only have 1 vote and you’re trying to paint this narrative like I solely evicted you. If every jury member drags me on their way out, I don’t see how I’m playing a winning game lol. It is what it is tho. Take care Simon.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:39 am

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Well the jury thinks I’m basic and have no shot of winning so I don’t know what you’re trying to accomplish lol. If it’s no hard feelings you won’t be telling everyone to get me out so clearly there’s hard feelings. You would have flung everyone in this game for Christina and I wasn’t the only one that knew this so yes you’re in fact making me your scapegoat. I only have 1 vote and you’re trying to paint this narrative like I solely evicted you. If every jury member drags me on their way out, I don’t see how I’m playing a winning game lol. It is what it is tho. Take care Simon.

You had one vote, but were you not the one that spearheaded this move? Lol

And yes, I can call a spade a spade without there being any hard feelings lol there’s no correlation between the two. I’m voting for you to win if you make it to the end and that’s literally the opposite of hard feelings. What did you think I was going to do? Leave quietly? Lmfao
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2021 9:40 am

i know that but where's the fun in strategic lies! Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #11 - BARBZ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next