Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ

Go down 
+9
Kylie Bunbury
Christina Aguilera
Marty McFly
Simon
Loki
Han Mi-nyeo
Chucky
Hasbulla
John Probst
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Simon

Simon

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:43 am

Roger the Alien wrote:
Yes I did, I said that I thought if anyone had the idol, it was either Hikari bc she’s a comp beast or Rio bc he was very active the first day. You asked me and I was honest but I never dropped Barbie or Han’s names bc unlike you, I’m not a rat. Literally or figuratively

How can you say this when you know there’s at least one other person that can vouch that you did do and say all these things? lol do you forget the things you tell people? go back into your rooms and look through your messages. You said Barbie’s and Han’s names and that’s just the truth.
Back to top Go down
Roger the Alien

Roger the Alien

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:47 am

Simon you’re a bold faced liar and you’re making shit up, that’s the simple fact. You and Crustacea are a duo, you’re obviously gonna back up each other’s lies. If Simon and Uncrustabble have been up in your DMs telling you they wanna work with you and they trust you and they wanna have each other’s backs, just know they did the same to me and they’re playing everyone in the house. This conversation is over I love you

Han Mi-nyeo and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:51 am

Roger the Alien wrote:
Simon you’re a bold faced liar and you’re making shit up, that’s the simple fact. You and Crustacea are a duo, you’re obviously gonna back up each other’s lies. If Simon and Uncrustabble have been up in your DMs telling you they wanna work with you and they trust you and they wanna have each other’s backs, just know they did the same to me and they’re playing everyone in the house. This conversation is over I love you

Don’t back track now. You said those things and are now trying to save your ass, which I can’t blame you for. The votes have shown where loyalties lie every time so that’s just that.

Maeve Wiley likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 9:52 am

Chucky, Han Mi-nyeo, Simon and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 11:50 am

I missed all the drama???

Han Mi-nyeo, Simon, Barbie, Toe Beans The Spider and Roger the Alien like this post

Back to top Go down
Rio

Rio

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 3:21 pm

I feel better now, sorry to see you go Han Sad I guess it’s the picking off era of this game

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2021 7:51 pm

Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ   Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Council #9 - BARBZ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2