Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Survivor Evolution Rules

Go down 
+2
Chucky
John Probst
6 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

Survivor Evolution Rules Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2021 1:24 pm

Welcome to Survivor Evolution Season 1!

Hosts: John (@ChangeThisPlz)
Greg (@idiotgregory)
Key (@Keychain__)
Malcolm (@1mmcdaniel)
Host Account (@Evo_Series)

Disclaimer: If you are not already following any of the accounts above, I would advise not to follow now until after the season. We don’t want anyone to try figuring you out. Feel free to DM on Twitter if you are having difficulties with the forum.

Hello there houseguests! I am excited to begin the season! We have such a great combination of players here! I know everyone is ready to have fun so let me just lay down some basic ground rules for the season!

Rule #1: Have Fun
Seriously guys. This is a game, make the best of it! Game drama is good. Personal drama is not. No bullying will be tolerated. Use your best judgment. Let’s keep this clean. It’s bad enough game drama is going to give us headaches!

Rule #2: No Identity Sharing
Look, I know you’re excited about being in this cast and I am glad you’re excited! But please refrain from telling anyone you’re playing this. Obviously I won’t be able to enforce this 100% but I will take it very seriously. Let’s keep some integrity here. If someone accidentally slips and mentions it, talk about something else, thanks <3 But seriously, I will catch you xoxo. I have played these games for years and I will be the first to say that I had shared identities when I was young and dumb and impressionable. I know the tricks, I know the ins and outs, I know all the signs. Just don’t do it. Anyone who actively hunts for identities or actively reveals their identities will be expelled.

Rule #3: Stay Active
Log in daily and you will get the most of your experience. If you do not log in for 24 hours, I will evacuate you from the game. I understand sometimes real life happens. If so, please inform me ahead of time and we will be good.

Rule #4: No Screenshots
Screenshots are a boring way to play the game. Using them as strategy, real or fake, will not be allowed in the game. If someone says something, use your words to describe something. Let’s keep this fair. Anyone who breaks this rule will be penalized accordingly.

Rule #5: Challenges
Challenges will be completed on a daily basis. Every night will include at least one immunity competition. While you are in tribes, you will need to show up in order to increase the chances of your tribe securing immunity. Please do your best to show up, even if you just plan to throw anyway! <3 Sometimes you will post on the challenge thread for challenges, sometimes you will post in your Confessional. The instructions will let you know ahead of time.

Rule #6: Voting
Voting is vital to your success in the game. You will have twelve hours to cast your vote to evict. This is more than enough time to vote. Failure to vote in a timely manner will result in a penalty vote against you and may cause you to leave the game. Also, two penalty strikes and you will be evacuated from the game. If something comes up, it is your responsibility to inform me ahead of time. You will cast your vote in your Confessional.

Rule #7: Confessional
Confessionals are where you can write down your thoughts, think about strategy, cast your votes, submit challenges. Nobody can see your private room except for you. So feel free to rant about players in the game, as we are not going to show them any of this. At least, not right away. These will be unlocked at the end of the season. They can be a fun read afterwards, so please make attempts to do these on a regular basis. Even a short paragraph works. Failure to post confessionals for two days will result in expulsion.

Rule #8: Requesting Private Rooms
There are private rooms in this game that you are able to request. For example, if I wanted to have a group conversation with two people I trust, I could request a private room where only the three of us can see. There’s no limit to private rooms. I need at least three people in it. And you can have up to the whole cast in it, I don’t care. You will request these in your Confessional, preferably in its own thread. Please include who you want to be in there and please name this room/alliance. For example, I would write something along the lines of “I would like to request a room with Jay and Silent Bob (let’s call it “Snoochie Boochies”)”.

Rule #9: Tree Mail
Tree Mail is where I will make any announcements in the game and where I will post the weekly schedule. This will also include any game-related announcements that you may want to read, including any twists that may show up, any developments, merge announcement, jury announcement, etc. Keep up with this section as almost all game-related topics will be here (except challenges of course).

Rule #10: Respect
Last but not least, I know this is a game and emotions run high. But please remember this is a game. I do not care if you troll the other players in this game, because everyone knows ~I~ do not mind doing that myself, but the one thing I need from you is respect for the hosts. You do not have to like everyone in the cast, but you will be respectful to those who are putting in time and energy into this series. If you disrespect the hosts to the point that it becomes an issue, you will be removed from the game and you will forfeit any prize monies you may win.  Also, we will not beg people to not quit. If you do not want to play, we will not force you and we will honor your wishes. That being said, I hope everyone has a great time playing. I know it seems like a lot of information but as long as you are respectful to the hosts we will be more than willing to make sure you have a great experience. Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2021 2:24 pm

Okay so I thought I had it stated in here but apparently it was just in the Twitter DMs and not on the forum. My apologies.

Everyone has their private rooms set up with their tribemates (listed in Private Rooms). Apparently there was some confusion on communicating with other players, but yes, the one-on-one chats can be done in here (we are doing this instead of the DM system). I did not create any threads in these sections because I figured people would go check these out but I think they were overlooked. So I went to create threads for all the rooms that did not have anything going on in them for your convenience. I apologize for the confusion there. Everything else should be good to go. Please let me know if you need anything else. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 1:30 pm

Cough.

Chucky and Rio like this post

Back to top Go down
Chucky

Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2021 2:33 pm

John Probst wrote:
Cough.

Need a cough drop?

Rio and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:02 pm

Starting to wonder if people even read this 😹😹

Guess I’ll scare you all and make a challenge based on rules.

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:03 pm

John Probst wrote:
Starting to wonder if people even read this 😹😹

Guess I’ll scare you all and make a challenge based on rules.

You already know I don't read.
Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 5:20 pm

What happened?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 6:56 pm

tldr; don't be a dick

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:42 pm

Eject them <3

Rio likes this post

Back to top Go down
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2021 7:43 pm

Might use a cannon tbh

Rio, Barbie and Toe Beans The Spider like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Evolution Rules   Survivor Evolution Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Survivor Evolution Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Public Areas :: Welcome Center-
Jump to: