Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

And the winner is...

Go down 
+10
Norma Stitz
Maeve Wiley
Nikita Nagornyy
Han Mi-nyeo
Loki
Christina Aguilera
Barbie
Marty McFly
Hikari Kuina
John Probst
14 posters
AuthorMessage
John Probst
Admin
John Probst

And the winner is... Empty
PostSubject: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:00 pm

Survivor Evolution Season One Finale

And the winner is... Giphy

Everyone come on in, please stay six feet apart from one another! We are about to crown the very first winner of Survivor Evolution.

I want to thank Key, Malcolm, and Greg for being amazing cohosts! Key, this was your very first game and you were able to learn the ropes extremely quickly. You were able to provide private rooms almost immediately, you were able to create some amazing challenges, you were able to interact with the players and keep things fresh for them, you stayed on top of the votes, you took care of Tribal Councils. You handled this first opportunity well and I cannot wait to see you host your own series one day. Greg, you stole fizzy lifting drinks so you get nada. Just kidding. Greg, thank you for keeping me updated on what was happening in the game. A lot of the time I was out busy doing other things and you were able to fill me on everything. Malcolm, thank you for doing the same and making sure that everything ran smoothly. Whenever I needed help from any of the three of you, you all were able to pitch in, so thank you all for that. I will appreciate that dearly! I could not have done this season without you!

I also want to thank all eighteen castaways who signed up for the season. I know there were speedbumps along the way but you all persisted through it. Thank you all for being as active as you could be. I know sometimes real life happened and you were not here every night but I appreciate the times you did show up. Overall I am content with the cast. I know this month was weird with timing because it’s October and there’s just a lot going on and that affected the schedules for some of you. I had people on vacation the first weekend, the middle of the season, etc. But thank you for working around it and trying your best! Thank you for kickstarting this series with a bang. It’s much appreciated!

Christina, it was a pleasure to get to watch you play. You came in being friendly with your tribe and while the premerge phase of the game gave me a lot of anxiety, you were still able to navigate through the game and stay optimistic. Once the merge came, people would pile their votes on you and for a while I was scared that one of these days it would be a majority, but fortunately that never happened. You were able to take out the critical threats when you needed to and positioned yourself quite well.

Roger, when you would occasionally sign in at the beginning after being gone all day and then dip at the most random times I was worried that you would be an early boot. But you showed up when it counted and by the time merge came around you expanded your connections to talk with people outside of your alliance. Regardless of how people perceived your game you still put in 100% and got to the end despite the blue tribe being a clear target for everyone in the game.

And now we can continue with the vote…

Remember, this is the FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL. You WANT to see your name here. There are nine voters. It takes five votes to win. I will now read the votes. Good luck to the two of you!

Barbie

Spoiler:

Han Mi-nyeo

Spoiler:

Hikari Kuina

Spoiler:

Simon

Spoiler:

Kylie Bunbury

Spoiler:

Greg Roberts

Spoiler:

Marty McFly

Spoiler:

Rio

Spoiler:

Loki

Spoiler:

So this means

BY A VOTE OF 7-2,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
You are the winner of Survivor Evolution Season One! You played a pretty amazing under the radar game and I think people underestimated you. You managed to avoid all the chaos that was happening with all the large targets and won the right comps to get you to the end. Congratulations once again!

Spoiler:
You came in second place as the runner up but you still played a pretty solid game! Your continued to work on relationships after the merge and were able to avoid getting eliminated after your tribe got decimated.

I will start revealing identities soon. I hope you are all excited. We can finally find out who we have grown to love and hate<3 Remember, at the end of the day it’s just a game <3 I love drama as much as the next person but we are going to keep things cute <3 This game was meant to let us escape from tough reality<3

Spoiler:

Chucky, Hikari Kuina, Christina Aguilera, Simon, Nikita Nagornyy, Roger the Alien and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
https://survivorevolution.forumotion.com
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:02 pm

congratulations christina!! so well deserved!

Christina Aguilera likes this post

Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:03 pm

YESSSS GIRL CONGRATS CHRISTINA

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:03 pm

Congrats on securing that 2nd place bag, Roger! More than what any of the rest of us got haha 💜

Roger the Alien likes this post

Back to top Go down
Christina Aguilera

Christina Aguilera

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:08 pm

Thank you guys for voting for me!! 💛💛💛

And the winner is... Giphy

Norma Stitz, Kylie Bunbury, Simon, Maeve Wiley and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Loki

Loki

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:11 pm

Congrats! Well played indeed.

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:11 pm

Congrats Crusty and congrats on second place Ratty Roger <3

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

Congratulations, Christina Aguilera for winning!

Congratulations, Roger for making it to the end.

Wish you both all the best

Christina Aguilera, Roger the Alien and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:12 pm

Congrats Christina queen!!!

Back to top Go down
Norma Stitz

Norma Stitz

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:12 pm

Congrats everyone on a great season! Very enjoyable to watch.

And congrats to Christina the Social Assassin. Amazing game.

Han Mi-nyeo, Christina Aguilera, Simon, Greg Roberts, Roger the Alien and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:15 pm

And the winner is... 200.gif?cid=89ab776dc7033ocmwdxtb5qfnm70hz200bg45zny2tzkhpq7&rid=200

If it couldn’t be me, I am so fucking glad it was you! Congrats on the win!! Love you so much! 💜

Christina Aguilera and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:20 pm

Congrats Christina!! <3 Your name showed in tribal again but for good this time 🤍

Christina Aguilera, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Greg Roberts

Greg Roberts

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:23 pm

Congrats!!! Good job on second Rog.

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:24 pm

Congratulations Christina

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:28 pm

Not my congrats being IGNORED

Simon, Barbie and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And the winner is...   And the winner is... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And the winner is...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Tribal Council :: Final Tribal Council-
Jump to: