Survivor Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Season I

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
IMMUNITY TONIGHT AT 7 PM EST!!!

Finale Watch Party

Go down 
+13
Ryan Reynolds
Toe Beans The Spider
Hikari Kuina
Kylie Bunbury
Piers
Hasbulla
Barbie
Loki
Rio
Christina Aguilera
Maeve Wiley
Greg Roberts
John Probst
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:20 pm

Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Ryan I think I worked out who you were and I wanted f2 with you because loyal king

Obviously the other Exorcist members didn't feel the same way. I wanted us final 6.

Barbie, Marty McFly and Wendy Lin like this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:21 pm

Barbie wrote:
Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Han Mi-nyeo wrote:
Ryan I think I worked out who you were and I wanted f2 with you because loyal king

Obviously the other Exorcist members didn't feel the same way. I wanted us final 6.

I was so mad you were voted out it's true

1 away from merge. You was always so kind to me Barbie thank you, Han and yourself was always genuine to me.

Han Mi-nyeo and Barbie like this post

Back to top Go down
Han Mi-nyeo

Han Mi-nyeo

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:22 pm

Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Barbie wrote:
Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Han Mi-nyeo wrote:

I was so mad you were voted out it's true

1 away from merge. You was always so kind to me Barbie thank you, Han and yourself was always genuine to me.

Ugh you’re so CUTE

Toe Beans The Spider and Ryan Reynolds like this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:25 pm

Im ready for this reveal. Once people find out who I was and that they stabbed the legitimate loyal person in the back people is going to be feeling bad. Because I'm the type that would go home before I ever go against a Ally. As I said I was burned out from working so hard to make finale in another org a week prior
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:26 pm

Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Im ready for this reveal. Once people find out who I was and that they stabbed the legitimate loyal person in the back people is going to be feeling bad. Because I'm the type that would go home before I ever go against a Ally. As I said I was burned out from working so hard to make finale in another org a week prior

imma let u finish but we been knew who you were since the first time you mentioned the org

Barbie, Maeve Wiley, Marty McFly and Wendy Lin like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:44 pm

Ryan Reynolds wrote:
Han Mi-nyeo wrote:

This was why y’all got picked off tho lmaooo

Barbie likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:50 pm

So true. All Hikari and Rio's fault hehe
Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:53 pm

Barbie wrote:

that ain't what she meant
Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:56 pm

I meant they could tell y’all were exorcist strong and they would have never let that happen lmao
Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:57 pm

Help?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFly

Marty McFly

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:58 pm

Barbie wrote:

I think me and Kylie deserves the credit for Exorcist's downfall  Finale Watch Party - Page 4 1f60b

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Barbie

Barbie

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 6:59 pm

Actually I deserve credit for Exorcist's downfall because I had a feeling I was going and just let it happen 💀

Han Mi-nyeo likes this post

Back to top Go down
Hikari Kuina

Hikari Kuina

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:02 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
Barbie wrote:

I think me and Kylie deserves the credit for Exorcist's downfall  Finale Watch Party - Page 4 1f60b

im going to fling you

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:16 pm

Marty McFly wrote:
Barbie wrote:

We ATE that round 😂

Marty McFly likes this post

Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:19 pm

Ryan Reynolds wrote:

Willy Wonka begs to differ. Lmao

Piers and Maeve Wiley like this post

Back to top Go down
Kylie Bunbury

Kylie Bunbury

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:24 pm

Where’s Nikita? We were in an alliance in my head lmao I was so bummed I never got to play with you 😭

Maeve Wiley, Nikita Nagornyy and Marty McFly like this post

Back to top Go down
Maeve Wiley

Maeve Wiley

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:30 pm

Simon wrote:
Ryan Reynolds wrote:

EEK LMAO

Simon likes this post

Back to top Go down
Ryan Reynolds

Ryan Reynolds

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:31 pm

Simon wrote:
Ryan Reynolds wrote:

Idk what you are talking about
Back to top Go down
Nikita Nagornyy

Nikita Nagornyy

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2021 7:52 pm

Kylie Bunbury wrote:
Where’s Nikita? We were in an alliance in my head lmao I was so bummed I never got to play with you 😭

It would be a honor to work with a such influent player. At the beginning I didn't see how influent you were as a player but while the game was happening I saw that s2

Kylie Bunbury likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finale Watch Party   Finale Watch Party - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finale Watch Party
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Survivor Evolution :: Tribal Council :: Final Tribal Council-
Jump to: